AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

Impersonate Me

Incredibly frustrating to deal with. Cannot get correct answers from the
very limited support and they are in absolutely no hurry! This is costing us a lot of money now as we cannot fulfil sold orders.

EH Graphics Online

This is by far the WORST pod company I have dealt with. I figured since they claim to operate and manufacture in London it would be different. I was right but it was worse. Communication take 24-48 hours to reply and often requests the same as the last person. They say 7-10 for production and 4-5 days for shipping to arrive. My customers are waiting for items they paid for a month later. Whats worse is they produce a tracking number weeks prior to shipping the shows as preshippment in California. The customers check every day and see the same thing. Now I am getting terrible reviews from long time customers. Their response is once we produce the shipping information it is out of our hands. Absolutely stay away. Gooten or Printify are light years ahead of AOP+

Psalm 91 Family Store

i used this app it is horrible man ,i order the sample no idea when will it come it is almost 3 weeks now and when contacting support ,take for ever to answer and when finally answer keep asking same question over and over ,i will take that app out of my store as soon as i get the order and refund for the money i have in my wallet

FAF Challenge

What a load of rubbish! This APP has major bugs and does not import orders. They fixed it and 2 days later it's broken again and is not pulling though orders from ETSY. They expect you to manually send them orders via email which i a total time waste. They should have at least built a function upload your own orders like every other POD app. A huge disappointment with constant false promises. I do not recommend this APP.

Olivier Industries

Looks like scamer, pushed his dropshipping leggins on your store, no adress on side, no app shown on etsy if you give them access.

Black Lava Vape

Not free to install. I have never sold anything from this app and even asked for it to be canceled. I have been charged a total of $80. I only just noticed because my accountant asked me what these charges were. I assured her that I had canceled this service, and that I was under the impression that this is a free app unless I make a sale. I will also be contacting Shopify, as this app is misleading shop owners.

Aweye

Do not do anything with AOP! I ordered my sample more than 1 month ago and I have never received more impossible to have a tracking number because according to them it does not work in Canada!
I asked to be refunded because I never received my sample and more news from them!
Their deadlines are not any quicker than doing business with distributors in China directly and besides I think their suppliers are there.
You will lose time and money with them!

Htx Gear

No phone support, emails take too long to respond. High mark up pricing. Confusing intergration. You have to list your products at a high price to make profit

September 5, 2019

Hey

Thank you so much for the review. Our support team try to answer questions 24 to 48 hours in weekdays. Can you please drop us an email on help@aop.plus the way we can investigate the delay of replies?

About pricing, We respect your point of view. We are a small boutique family run company, not huge like other giants. So our pricing is higher, you are right, but you can be sure about quality and personalised service.

If you contact with us we are happy to discuss more.

We love you.

The Bandana Blanket Company

Wanted to use as found product options interesting. But... No response to multiple emails. Tells me how little support I will get in future. Can't find tracking info in app. No reply to inquires about that. Sample arrived very poorly printed with stains on it... Sadly removed app. I just don't have time for these kinds of issues. Do better!

September 5, 2019

Hello

Thank you so much for the review and I am so sorry for the bad experience. Our support team try to reply emails on 24 to 48 hours. If you can please send us email on help@aop.plus we can try to investigate the late reply issue and quality issue. We are here to help.

We love you.
Uygar and AOP+ Team

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

Getting an error message when attempting to log into the app, I can't even log in to get started. Egads.

May 2, 2019

Hi

I am so sorry to hear that you having problem with AOP+. I have tried to reach you 3 times about the problem you are facing to ask some screenshots but no respond. I wish you could contact us before leaving feedback but that is all fine.

We are happy to listen and understand what problem you had with the app. Please contact us.

Previous 1