AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

Aweye

Do not do anything with AOP! I ordered my sample more than 1 month ago and I have never received more impossible to have a tracking number because according to them it does not work in Canada!
I asked to be refunded because I never received my sample and more news from them!
Their deadlines are not any quicker than doing business with distributors in China directly and besides I think their suppliers are there.
You will lose time and money with them!

Htx Gear

No phone support, emails take too long to respond. High mark up pricing. Confusing intergration. You have to list your products at a high price to make profit

September 5, 2019

Hey

Thank you so much for the review. Our support team try to answer questions 24 to 48 hours in weekdays. Can you please drop us an email on help@aop.plus the way we can investigate the delay of replies?

About pricing, We respect your point of view. We are a small boutique family run company, not huge like other giants. So our pricing is higher, you are right, but you can be sure about quality and personalised service.

If you contact with us we are happy to discuss more.

We love you.

The Bandana Blanket Company

Wanted to use as found product options interesting. But... No response to multiple emails. Tells me how little support I will get in future. Can't find tracking info in app. No reply to inquires about that. Sample arrived very poorly printed with stains on it... Sadly removed app. I just don't have time for these kinds of issues. Do better!

September 5, 2019

Hello

Thank you so much for the review and I am so sorry for the bad experience. Our support team try to reply emails on 24 to 48 hours. If you can please send us email on help@aop.plus we can try to investigate the late reply issue and quality issue. We are here to help.

We love you.
Uygar and AOP+ Team

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

Getting an error message when attempting to log into the app, I can't even log in to get started. Egads.

May 2, 2019

Hi

I am so sorry to hear that you having problem with AOP+. I have tried to reach you 3 times about the problem you are facing to ask some screenshots but no respond. I wish you could contact us before leaving feedback but that is all fine.

We are happy to listen and understand what problem you had with the app. Please contact us.

FITELUXE

very long turn around times and quality of hoodie and printing is terrible. can't recommend this app.

ConnectBear

This app is confusing. I have no clue what i'm doing. And to be honest, i must have learned over 20 apps with no problem. But this one....

Breathe Again Shelties

Nearly impossible to figure out how to integrate. Not intuitive in any way.

Lost our business.