AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

Htx Gear

No phone support, emails take too long to respond. High mark up pricing. Confusing intergration. You have to list your products at a high price to make profit

The Bandana Blanket Company

Wanted to use as found product options interesting. But... No response to multiple emails. Tells me how little support I will get in future. Can't find tracking info in app. No reply to inquires about that. Sample arrived very poorly printed with stains on it... Sadly removed app. I just don't have time for these kinds of issues. Do better!

This website is a DBA of Mr. John Carson Lester Jr & the TeleDistributors Call Center. Click the COG to the TOP LEFT to SWITCH between our MANY THEMES!

Getting an error message when attempting to log into the app, I can't even log in to get started. Egads.

May 2, 2019

Hi

I am so sorry to hear that you having problem with AOP+. I have tried to reach you 3 times about the problem you are facing to ask some screenshots but no respond. I wish you could contact us before leaving feedback but that is all fine.

We are happy to listen and understand what problem you had with the app. Please contact us.

Uygar and AOP+ Team

FITELUXE

very long turn around times and quality of hoodie and printing is terrible. can't recommend this app.

ConnectBear

This app is confusing. I have no clue what i'm doing. And to be honest, i must have learned over 20 apps with no problem. But this one....

Breathe Again Shelties

Nearly impossible to figure out how to integrate. Not intuitive in any way.

Lost our business.