AfterShip Product Reviews

Display genuine product reviews with photos and videos.

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SORA

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Phenomenal support, really friendly and if any problems arise and you need help, they will guide you through it with ease. Also, really fast response times!

GiftCustomization

Time spent using app 35 minutes

I used the app and the service is great I am really appreciate for that! they help me with the review app and it runs so quick no effect of my site! thanks again!

PRICKY PANDA

The Product Review App Is More Than Just Convenient, Valuable And Free! It's A Must Have And The Perfect Add-On App.

The Gadgets Outlet

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer service. Responsive team. They are trying to help me with fixing some code issues, not tech savvy at all. This was easy.

Wonzzy

Great app and awesome support! Works very well, the widget design is very good and the process to import is very easy.

Micoeyes

Location China

I tried about 10 review apps, finally I decided this one. It works fast and supports both aliexpress link and csv. files. Recommend it!

The Cell Out

This App is great , super easy to use and uploads to my site instantly. Keep up the great work guys.

Lovy's World

Time spent using app About 1 month

super simple n straight forward thanks .................................................................................................................

Apollo Sport

Location Germany

Nice App! Easy and fast import of the reviews. Unfortunately, you can't adjust the number of 5 star reviews, so you always import too many 5 star reviews, which looks bad.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Your feedback has been noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

NICESEAL TAPE

Time spent using app About 1 year

It is very good and free APP! This is very good for the true and new seller. It's free. Keep use it. Love it.
Don't miss it.