AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing Automation,Abandoned Cart,Shipping Notice

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

NeonSales

Daisy is the best support assistant ever - She needs a promotion!
A true example of real customer service - she offers her assistance without you even asking,and regularly sends emails whenever she notices a problem on our account - She is like our very own employee.Avada won't be good without her!

Team Sport

The best thing about this app is their customer service, they are very helpful!
Also, the app is presenting good services with high quality

Abundance Boutique

Super! I use it for a long time! I like it)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Signor Oil

super plug in, intuitivo e strutturato benissimo.
l'assistenza risponde subito e in maniera precisissima.
lo consiglio vivamente.
Federico L. Azz. SignorOil

Flour + Water Baking

AVADA team is always there to support me whenever I have a query. They are very quick, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I will be happy to cointinue using their apps and services, and may upgrade to pro services once my store grows enough. Thank you!

Activer

Excellent service from Daisy. Avada is a great app with the best tools and the customer service is something you don't see a lot these days. Thank you AVA and thank you Daisy !

Grace The Brand

EXACTLY AS ADVERTISED !!! GREAT APP !! Would recommend to any and everyone, I am really happy :) :) :)

Bulbs and Plugs, LLC

Support is so supportive Jasmine helped answer all of my questions about the app. Very detail and helpful

Proef Koffiebonen

There are some nice features in this app. I'm trying the pro plan features at the moment. Making changes and customizing your automations is very easy. App crashes sometimes, so saving your changes on a regular basis is recommended. People from the helpdesk are kind en provide some good help.

Indy

This perfect app for email marketing, very easy and found perfect. The best of the app is support, ever help me with all