SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Eagle Rise Sports

I just started using this app but one thing I must say, that their support is great and this is one of the most important things when you get stuck. Thanks, Rainy for educating me for Avada email functionality.

December 17, 2020

thank you for your feedback, it is our best gift to keep all the hard work and make the app better.

If you need further support, feel free to reach us anytime.

Wish you all the best,

Urban Fit Den

Is there an option for 10 stars??? The support team reply to you day and night and go out of their way to solve any problem you ever have! the features of the actual app vs the price they offer is second to none and can easily compete with the larger email providers who have been out there for years. I got avada email on 2 stores. I just love them!

December 11, 2020

Your feedback is really meaningful to our team. Thank you so much for trusting and loving AVADA Email Marketing.

We will do our best to support you and make the app even better, hope it will be your good friend and bring more revenue for your shops.

Wish you all the best!

Alpeka

I have been very impressed with this App so far, it has top notch customer support, wonderful features, easy to use and it works wonderfully! Very excited to implement this more into my store!

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your love and time with AVADA Email Marketing. I hope it is helpful for you and our team will update it more in the near time. Please stay tuned for every month's updates which will be announced you in-app and via email.

Wish you health and luck in life!

klokick

It helped a lot actually. I really like it popup. And the team have solved many problems of mine. Great app!

December 9, 2020

Thank you for your review, which motivates our work a lot.
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to assist you!

Loalla

Best email app I've used on Shopify. User-friendly, outstanding support and they have a free plan! Highly recommended, they will help you with everything!

December 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the nice words. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying AVADA Email Marketing.

Please feel free to contact us at any time if you need any more help.

HahaGet

AVADA Team helped me successfully solve Spin's problem. It took more than an hour, and the serious and professional customer service made me have to give a five-star review. I highly recommend this Email Marketing Abandoned Cart by AVADA Commerce.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review.

Your words motivate us to keep up with the good work and continue providing better service for you and other users.

I wish you many advantages for your business!

Brothers & Stickers

Look it might be confusing to set up but DO NOT WORRY because Jasmine will help you no matter what questions you have! She walked me through every step of the way and even completely took the reins on particular technical aspects that were pivotal to the completion of my quest; Set up my email, align the DNS correctly, and connect all email specific nuanced configurations to fit my store! Seriously if it weren't for Jasmine I'd have to dedicate three more days to figuring this out, or may have completely abandoned the project and tried some other Jasmin-less, sub-par, no good email marketing application. Anyways, if you are still reading this then stop and download AVADA and chat with JASMINE NOW!!! Go Make A Store! Cheers! Nick Johnston Founder of www.Brothersandstickers.com

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Should you need any further help, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Best regards,

Yesss Gurl!!! Distributor Company

Jasmine is awesome, I had a hard time on a few steps and she was very helpful and walked me through each step, also this app is a must have.

Hi Latasha,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with our app and service!

Thanks for your trust. We're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Connards Qui Font

Great app, very easy to use and to set up. The best thing is the customer support, which is spectacular! Quick, friendly and very efficient. I cannot recommend it enough!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for taking your time to review our app. And your words make our day!
We will improve the app every month. Notification update will be sent to you via emails or in-app. I hope this will be a helpful tool for your shop to gain more customers.

If you need further support, feel free to contact us at support@avada.io

Rainy

Eterna Follia

Sono senza parole... quest'app è fantastica!! Il supporto merita 200 stelle!!
Grazie a Jasmine ho risolto alcuni problemi dovuto alla mia non dimestichezza con l'app, e grazie allo sviluppatore Dev che ha aggiustato il popup nel mio sito. Esistono ancora persone buone e pazientose. Saluti da Italia.

November 26, 2020

That was my pleasure to support you. I hope you have a great experience with our app and support. If you need further assistance, feel free to connect us via chat on the app. I am always willing!

Best,