SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Brothers & Stickers

Look it might be confusing to set up but DO NOT WORRY because Jasmine will help you no matter what questions you have! She walked me through every step of the way and even completely took the reins on particular technical aspects that were pivotal to the completion of my quest; Set up my email, align the DNS correctly, and connect all email specific nuanced configurations to fit my store! Seriously if it weren't for Jasmine I'd have to dedicate three more days to figuring this out, or may have completely abandoned the project and tried some other Jasmin-less, sub-par, no good email marketing application. Anyways, if you are still reading this then stop and download AVADA and chat with JASMINE NOW!!! Go Make A Store! Cheers! Nick Johnston Founder of www.Brothersandstickers.com

December 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Should you need any further help, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Yesss Gurl!!! Distributor Company

Jasmine is awesome, I had a hard time on a few steps and she was very helpful and walked me through each step, also this app is a must have.

December 3, 2020

Hi Latasha,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with our app and service!

Thanks for your trust. We're thankful for amazing customers like you.

Connards Qui Font

Great app, very easy to use and to set up. The best thing is the customer support, which is spectacular! Quick, friendly and very efficient. I cannot recommend it enough!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for taking your time to review our app. And your words make our day!
We will improve the app every month. Notification update will be sent to you via emails or in-app. I hope this will be a helpful tool for your shop to gain more customers.

If you need further support, feel free to contact us at support@avada.io

Eterna Follia

Sono senza parole... quest'app è fantastica!! Il supporto merita 200 stelle!!
Grazie a Jasmine ho risolto alcuni problemi dovuto alla mia non dimestichezza con l'app, e grazie allo sviluppatore Dev che ha aggiustato il popup nel mio sito. Esistono ancora persone buone e pazientose. Saluti da Italia.

November 26, 2020

That was my pleasure to support you. I hope you have a great experience with our app and support. If you need further assistance, feel free to connect us via chat on the app. I am always willing!

Best,
Jasmine from AVADA

Jojo's Planet

This app is the best app so far. Being a beginner to this journey I've tried few apps but didn't work for me until I found this one. It's a beginner friendly, very easy to use and have all the necessary email/messages template that you are looking for. I love that it has order and shipping confirmation as well. But guess what? support team is 100+ very responsive and helpful to all your inquiries. I won't change this app for any other.

November 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you love the app. And our pleasure to support you!

If you need further support, feel free to contact us anytime.

Boutique-Saitama

this app is what i looked for, exactly corresponding to my needs. The ++ value is the customer support, reactive and effective. Very happy and i will not change for another app, i will take in few weeks the payment plan, no doubt, this customer support is gold

November 22, 2020

Thank you so much for a generous review of your experience with AVADA Email Marketing. Your feedback means a lot to us!

Don't hesitate to drop messages in the Live chat if you need help.

Have a nice day!

Kentyns

Meilleur Support, rapide aide a résoudre touts les problèmes rapidement! Grande gentillesse. Application superbe je recommande a tous! Merci beaucoup"

November 17, 2020

I really appreciate your review. That's the best motivation for us to improve the app day by day and support customers like you better.

Rainy from AVADA

Vintage Zazou

Amazing app very easy and straight forward with tons of function on the free plan alone that blows paid competition out of the water. The support chat is second to none. Highly recommended!

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your review which motivates our work a lot.
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact AVADA support and we are willing to assist you!

Purcify Gift

this app is wayy better than the other abandoned cart email and their chat is just really really Helpful!

November 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, our pleasure to support your shop.
Hope my suggestions to improve your email reputation will help you get more good results.

Feel free to reach us anytime you need help.

Rainy from AVADA

SnugPupz

Very kind and helpful customer service that assisted me when I wasn't sure on how to do something in the app - and it's free! Nice

November 2, 2020

You are welcome! We are so happy to support you.
I hope you will get good results with AVADA Email Marketing and don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need support.