AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing, Pop up, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Every Girl Loves Sparkles Jewelry & Decor

I am a new user to the app. I had so many questions. Daisy was incredibly patient and helpful. She saved me so much frustration. Thank you so much

EZMUSCLE

Daisy was great! very helpful! Avada is easy to use once you get some assistance. Will continue using

MARAI

This app really helped my business. Also, the customer service is amazing, they gave me all the information that I needed.

Ecoscential

Hello, Daisy is just wonderful and is quite helpful. She is quite prompt with the solution and does more than what's required.

OLIO CIAVATTA

Fantastic Customer Service with Candice. Whatsapp marketing is very very nice and SMS from Italy is so usefull.

Adoremat

Such great support! I've been so impressed with the support people on my chat Jasmine & Candace! They have helped me get the most out of this app! The app itself is looking to be everything I was looking for. Thankyou

Nonna’s Grand Designs

Lucy was exceptional and very knowledgeable of her products and how to lead me and assist me tonight. She answered every question I had and helped me through the process. I have never had a chat room support person that assisted me. So pleasant to work with. A true support person. She is a ROCK STAR!

Urban Roots

I just started using the app and possibly too early to rate but within my first hour of using the app I think I will continue on this app. I am finding it very useful and the biggest thing for me has been the live chat. Liz from live chat came to my rescue while I was trying to enable first campaign and she was super helpful and guided me through steps. I have not come across such levels of service with any other app and Liz .....you were great and I wish everyone else can offer support like you did.

Beauty Supplies Store

I recommend this lady she helped me so much l think you guys should talk to her she is the best go check her out

Juice Cartel

This app is exactly what i was looking for to email customers about their product experience and also welcome emails for new customers - Customer service is on point! nothing bad to say about this company. i will defiantly be upgrading my free plan to increase my contact list from 500 which is still plenty for a small business. Very happy customer here!