AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Marketing & CRM

Urban Roots

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I just started using the app and possibly too early to rate but within my first hour of using the app I think I will continue on this app. I am finding it very useful and the biggest thing for me has been the live chat. Liz from live chat came to my rescue while I was trying to enable first campaign and she was super helpful and guided me through steps. I have not come across such levels of service with any other app and Liz .....you were great and I wish everyone else can offer support like you did.

Beauty Supplies Store

I recommend this lady she helped me so much l think you guys should talk to her she is the best go check her out

Juice Cartel

Location Australia

This app is exactly what i was looking for to email customers about their product experience and also welcome emails for new customers - Customer service is on point! nothing bad to say about this company. i will defiantly be upgrading my free plan to increase my contact list from 500 which is still plenty for a small business. Very happy customer here!

ANTIDOTE360°

Location Singapore

I've revised my earlier review due to their stellar support from the team, including Rainy, Candace, Zee, Jalal, Thomas, Daisy and Liz. I look forward to see the app be continually improved as time goes on. I lost extensive progress on detailed automations twice, including the entire workflow and the emails inside. I'd say this is completely unacceptable. It seems like this has only happened to me, so take from that what you will.

January 24, 2022

Hi,

This is Rainy from AVADA. Nice to assist you! I have looked through your conversation with our team, and we immediately are working with the technical team to reproduce the issue - which we haven't met before.

I shoot you another email so that you can help me describe more about how you built your workflows and lost them. We really need your co-operation to sort it out. No worries, we can help you recover or build it again.

Hope to hear back from you soon!
Rainy

Fang & Fur

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Support from Lucy was amazing! Regarding the app though, my contact list had gone over 500 and so welcome emails had stopped sending. I've found out that this has been going on for about 6 weeks - it would have been good if I'd been notified of this as it has no doubt lost me sales.

TrendSellers

Location Japan

I use this app and it makes my shop grow more sales than I expected .... I am very thankful of the customer support name RAINY because she guides me all the way to make it work much better...
Thank you so much Rainy ......

ashrman

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 1 day

Thank you for the great customer service, and I especially thank Sister Rainy, her style was great and she solved some of my problems

2AMcakecall

It is awesome. Try it out for yourself and you'll know what good services are supposed to be. Really Rainy!

Lila & Co

Super service à la clientèle de Lucy ! Elle m'a aidé à régler un problème rapidement ! Merci pour le service !

Access Beauty Aesthetics

This app is awesome. Especially for newbies like me. you get so much on the free plan which I am starting on as i am yet to launch my store but can see this app helping me with building my customer base in the near future. Also the customer service is on point. very helpful and quick replies.