AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing Automation,Abandoned Cart,Shipping Notice

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Bonheur des fleurs

Very nice App with a potential enormous easy to use. The quality of the support service is excellent !

Ergozone

Best App, i'm really satisfied with all options, and the customer service is TOP ! Daisy helped me to automate my mailings !

June 10, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to contact our team at Livechat if you have any question.

Road Fury Lifts

Avada support is really fast and helpful! They always help you resolve any issue. + easy to use app.

June 8, 2021

Thank you for your review which make our day. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our team at Live chat anytime. We're happy to support.

Take care and wish you all the best!
Rainy from AVADA

Ambassador 'N Chains Clothing Co.

Great customer service!! That's what makes using the software worth it! Daisy is amazing and helpful...I would recommend this software because it also has a solid workflow for automation as well.

June 10, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

JOYSKYPOWER

This software is easy to operate and has detailed tutorials. Even if there is a problem, the customer service responds quickly and attentively. If you want this kind of plug-in, you can consider it.

June 6, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!

McGuire Army Navy

Really easy to use and great customer service! Would recommend it to anyone looking for simple yet powerful email software.

THE DVD HIVE

thanks to Rainy for assisting me and getting me started Thanks for all the assistance and appreciate all the help

May 31, 2021

Thank you for your nice review and my pleasure to assist you set up the app. I hope that with all the instructions to improve your email results, you will have a great start. Feel free to get in touch anytime if you need a helping hand.

All the best,
Rainy from AVADA

brandbabes

very easy to use app, excellent customer service. from a complete beginner i have been able to create popups and automations which i never thought i would be able to do myself. this app has saved me alot of money

May 31, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Email Marketing Automation. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

FABboxx

Easy to use App with very flexible templates. I had some issues with sending emails initially, but Daisy with tech support quickly solved the problem and provided great support.

May 26, 2021

Pawst Shop

Great app and awesome fast support. Had some issues with forms but it was resolved with support's help. Recommend.