Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 17, 2022

Nice and fast customer support. Liz and before that Esther helped me well. The app is clear and easy to use.

Futinator
Germany
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 17, 2022

absolutely delightful customer service. they always reply on the spot and help you solve the issue on the spot.

The Goods Collective & Co
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 16, 2022

The product is excellent. It's full of services and automations, as well as very customizable, also in free mode! Another strong point is the customer care, fast and very helpful, Liz is the best! Thank you for your patience Liz

Prestige Home
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 16, 2022

L'application est très facile d'utilisation et répertorie tout ce dont un e-commerçant à besoin. En ce qui concerne le service client, il est tout simplement super. Abby m'a énormément aidé et a su résoudre les problèmes techniques que j'avais très rapidement. Je recommande Avada !

Ma famille d'abord
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 16, 2022

very helpful!! Hana is so nice!!!! i will always use it . thank you very much !!i will recommend it !

LaceMade
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 15, 2022

I've tried AVADA Boost before it was a pleasure to use. I needed an email marketing app for my store so I decided to try them. It was easy to install and the support team, specially Liz, are very quick in response to help me. Thank you!

Sincerely Lucia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited September 14, 2022

very helpful support, Liz answered all my smart and stupid questions. thank you for your time.. ciao

Smartmarket.ma
Morocco
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 14, 2022

Awesome. Jasmine was very helpful. She helped me through all the processes. I would recommend this app.

SIAMKICK
Thailand
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
September 13, 2022

I shifted to this app from klaviyo. Seems beetter to me than klaviyo. it has more features than klaviyo. The support i got from Emily just exceptional during setting up my app.

Frightful Ghost
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 13, 2022

Easy to use. Support is good and responsible, virtually around the clock. Emily and others have helped me quite a lot for various questions. Thank you!

SlimQ Official Store