AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

Voilee NY

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's a great app with lots of features; some of which are a little overwhelming but the support team is always ready to help with any issues. Truly one of the best customer care out there.

My Fair Network

Location Germany

I really like this app, as it has all features that are needed. Support team is really great, helps me always when i have some issues.

kindnessisroundus

Location India

Thank you Lucy, Candace and Rainy for your support and quick response. We really the features that the app provides.

Fromagerie du Château

Location France

AVADA j'adore! des applications utiles et professionnelles pour booster efficacement son activité sans se ruiner.
Un support à l'écoute et particulièrement Jasmine qui fait tout pour apporter les réponses à tes questions.
Merci beaucoup pour votre travail

trends-hippo

Awesome app. Their customer support is great. Thanks for the help from Rainy, I was able to set up the automations flawlessly.

TropiStyles

AVA Email app has a ton of customizable email automation options. Jasmine has been a great help with all of my questions!

Made By Earth ™

Customer service is SO GOOD - they answer all your questions and are so courteous. Candance did such an amazing job helping me set up my desired features!

Vaaj Swim

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have had a great experience with Avada so far. Rainy was ever so helpful with things I couldn't work out due to not being tech-savy. Lucy from AVADA has also just helped me with such quick, prompt kind service. Thank you both Rainy and Lucy for you're wonderful service! Great to know they are always there to help when in need.

ICONIC RUGS

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great support and user-friendly app. Daisy from the support team help me set up the functions that we needed for our business.

Sacha's Bootique

Location Trinidad & Tobago

I used this app to help me with my emails for sachasbootique and I had such a great experience. Thank you Liz you're the best.