AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

scentsampleca

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Hakeem was great, he helped me with my verification process. This app is very useful for small business owners.

November 9, 2022

It’s always amazing to hear that we’ve been successful in our goal of providing our customers with the best possible experience. Thank you for giving us the chance to support you.

Regards,

tagaruga

Location Brazil

O aplicativo me auxiliou imensamente, acredito que continuará contribuindo para a minha evolução enquanto ''amador'' do negócio. Gostaria de enaltecer o serviço de excelência da profissional, Abby e os parabenizar pelo conjuntos de agentes compondo o recurso de instrutures.

November 9, 2022

Seus comentários foram compartilhados com toda a nossa equipe da AVADA. Quando ouvimos clientes felizes como você, espalhamos positividade por aí!

melhor,
Equipe de Suporte AVADA

Ivy Reina

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Easy to use, and the customer service from Hakeem was top tier. He quickly helped me verify my account so that I could get all of the benefits that come with having AVADA

November 9, 2022

We’re blown away by your kind words! We’re sure that the whole community would like to hear your detailed review of our app. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Best,

colorsofindia.store

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Excellent support from Hana , She was very patient to answer all my queries , Very happy and satisfied with support provided from Hana . Thank you so much Hana .

Regards,

YoPety

Location Morocco
Time spent using app 38 minutes

This app is wonderful especially when you find some great assistants like Emily, she's undoubtedly the nicest assistant I ever met

November 9, 2022

Thanks for sharing your positive review of our app and service. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our app.

Wish you many advantages in your business!

Nemanja1k

Location Serbia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great support experience, very professional and Prakash reply on time. I was having trouble navigating the app and he showed me how to use it properly

November 9, 2022

Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us here at AVADA. We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Have an amazing day!

Best,

PURE ERA

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Abby is very professional and reply my question very quick. i recommended this app and i hope this can bring back more sales for my store:)

November 9, 2022

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.

All the best,

EComposer Visual Page Builder

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used the notification popup by AVADA and it works like charm. It helps collect substential traffics to my landing page. Thank Abby for your quick help too. Always amazing customer support!

November 9, 2022

Thank you for your detailed review of our app. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us. Please get in touch if you have any other questions for us.

Sincerely,

SILÖAH

Prakash was very helpful and assisted me well. I was having trouble navigating the app and he showed me how to use it.

November 9, 2022

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience at AVADA. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for allowing us to support you.

All the best,

Pilates Matters®

Emily really helped me today. Everything I needed she helped with. Really good customer service! Thank you Emily!

November 9, 2022

It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team at AVADA receives your feedback – they’ll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

Wish you many advantages in your business!