AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing Automation,Abandoned Cart,Shipping Notice

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Beverly Nicole Beauty

Jasmine from Customer Service was great and answered my questions so quickly. I would definitely refer this service!

Facestora

I really appreciate your customer service it is the best service ever received as a merchant from a third-party app. Lucy, thanks for all your kind and willingness to support setting up all functions by yourself personally. I want to ask for more help from your customer service in the future as well.

Victorious1Shop

Lucy has great communication silks from AVA. I haven't used the full app yet on shopify and just started and has live agent right there to help you. Excellent.

Afrodom

Support nhanh, app sử dụng tốt, đầy đủ tính năng của email marketing, lên campaign dễ dàng và tiện lợi

Gamingery.com

Seems really well for my business. Jasmine was really kind to help me. Thanks for all tools that you have

fallahi.shop

good features even on the free plan, and the team is very helpful and quick
everything is running smoothly so far
im thankful for the developers and for support agent

malenwsllonline

I asked for help on a Sunday. Lucy was there immediately. She was able to offer me a solution that I could implement. An adjustment had to be made by a technician, to whom she immediately assigned my problem (popup too big on the page). I am completely satisfied.

HIS & HER MAJESTY

I had been sitting on the app for around 2 hours trying to get started with all the setup; then I got hung up. I decided to ask for help on chat and I was blessed with the most polite and creative agent Jasmine. Jasmine instantly made everything so clear and easy to follow with videos, YES, I said with videos, LOL! I'm so joyful I got the help I needed so quickly, Jasmine you are a rockstar.....

Bijuteria Sorelly

The team is very friendly and helpful. They have answered all of my questions in a professional manner. The app has many functionalities and seems to be working well.

24Fisio

Fantástico, todo genial. Muy buena ayuda, me han ayudado mucho para el tema de la configuración. Lo recomiendo. Liz fue muy agradable y servicial

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34