Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

WishBox

Awesome app. Great tool for us to keep track of interest in out of stock items and new sales opportunities. The support team is VERY responsive should any issues arise. Highly recommend.

FurlsCrochet

This app rocks. Frankly it's a must have for any store because there will be a point at which you don't have inventory in stock, and you still need to capture sales. I'm also really impressed by the service; Matt was super helpful and even helped me implement some custom code to get this app integrated just the way I wanted it. 5 stars!

iCHEAPbiz Supply

This App works exactly as needed. I had thought I would need to explain it to my customers, but, within moments up updating my site, notifications started building on the APP Dashboard. When inventory arrived, automatic emails went out, and BOOM - immediate order volume. Almost to the point that I sold out in a 24 hours. Those are all sales that I would have lost because I don't update customers every time inventory comes in. This makes the customer feel that they are linked up with my inventory systems in a way that benefits me. Very happy with that. I have not needed customer support at all - it installed perfectly the first time! Great App!!!

AutoTexWipers

Excellent product and they went above-and-beyond when it came to customer service. More companies should be like this. Enjoy!

RunwayScout

Excellent customer support, Matt got back to me after-hours and was more than willing to help me with some changes I wanted - he delivered exactly what I wanted when I didn't expect the additional help! (and at nil cost too!). Definitely went beyond my expectations, and as an online retailer already (changing platforms to Shopify) I know this app will help immensely with my sales and buying strategies.

Midori Bikinis

Absolutely necessary app. Our customers were all over it as soon as it came out, over 140 utilized it on the first day and we are looking forward to seeing our increase in sales when customers are notified that there desired product is back in stock. As a company that tends to run out of inventory options faster than we can keep our products in stock this app has already erased many of the burdens of answering tedious emails from customers about when a particular item will again be available. Customer service was the best out of any app we've come across as of yet. Matt was able to work with us to implement the coding into our template and helped us every step of the way, getting back to us right away with each question we had and following up after completing his work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Zasttra.com

A must have app if you dont keep alot of stock.

Vape Dojo

We love this app. We have sent out tons of notifications, and this app helps us move tons of product fast once we are "back in stock." It is effortless to set up and use. Definitely recommend. :-)

FluoroStore

The support from Matt and his team is impeccable, even working around xmas and new years to custom tweak my code. It's been a pleasure working with them so far, and I look forward to continuing the relationship.

Ella's Wool

We found a bug on the website this afternoon. Suddenly the Add to Chart button didn't work at our web shop. Horror!
Especially since we published a campaign yesterday which created a lot of traffic to the site.
We contacted our Back in Stock contact, Matt. He fixed the problem in literally 2 seconds. I could breath again!

I really appreciate it. And the the app is genius. Before you order products next time, you can see exactly what people like to buy from a waiting list. Then when it's back in stock, an email is send out automatically to them.
Highly recommendable.
Thanks again for splendid customer service!!

Vibeke