Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Betsy Boo's Boutique

Matt has been more than helpful with tweaking this to work perfectly with our site as we grow! We have used this for over a year and definitely see the benefits. We highly recommend Back in Stock!

100% Pure

UPDATE: The most recent update allows you to set a threshold of items in stock before it sends emails out your customers. This is much appreciated!

The support team is always quick and helpful. They even helped up set up the back in stock modal on our collection page!

This app does exactly what it describes and the modal and other assets are easily customizable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in Stock does exactly what the app suggests. It notifies your customers when an item is back in stock. It crawls every 2 hours and the system works perfectly.

The only reason I am giving this 4 stars is because of the lack of a notification threshold (i.e. only notify a customer when there is X amount in stock). Sometimes when refunds or cancellations are made - 1 item is added to the inventory and hundreds of customers get a notification email from the application. Then, they get frustrated when they reach the site and the item is out of stock again. So a threshold is definitely a must.

FalseEyelashes.co.uk

Great app, fantastic support - I'm super impressed! Matt has been extremely helpful since installing this app. The app itself does exactly what it says on the tin - I don't have much more to say except two thumbs up from me :) Keep up the great work.

Minnies Boutique

I have just started using this tool and it is already proving to be a god send!!! Thank you!!!

On top of a fantastic app I received the best customer service I have ever experienced..... big statement but very true. Thank you Matt!!!!

The Oblong Box Shop

This app is EVERYTHING! If you want to build momentum and gain more sales install this app! My new line already has a waitlist bigger than my inventory!

And Matt is beyond helpful customizing everything for my shop!
And he's always responsive!

The Marlie Madison Boutique

One of my favorite of all the apps on my new shopify site. Previously I had Magento, and before that, wordpress. I'm very happy with shopify because of the ease of adding in all of these apps that work so well with my site.
This one in particular is amazing, as soon as I add in a restock of inventory, it sends out notifications to those who requested it. It doesn't just send once a day at a certain time, it sends it immediately! And it is apparently super easy for my customers to use to sign up for notification, because I've got more people than ever before, on any of my sites, signing up for in stock notifications for their specific size/color preference. Love this app!

zeroUV

We have been using this application for the past year and it has been a great tool! Integration is easy, and the technical support team is extremely helpful. One of the cleanest and simplest out of stock tool you can use for your site.

SMOOCH THE LABEL

Awesome app support and customer service. Matt took the initiative by helping me install a button as the app did not seem to integrate with my new shopify theme on Mobile.

I've been using this app since last year and it's been very helpful especially on having a good gauge on how much to re-stock for sold-out designs. My customers certainly love receiving the email notification when their fav item is back in store as well. Thanks Team!

HUUB Design - Triathlon

The customer service I have received with this Back In Stock app has been nothing short of incredible. The app works great anyway but I wanted to customise it slightly. They helped make this happen swiftly and without any hesitation. Keep up the good work, Matt!

ACE Hackware

Back In Stock helps alleviate the pains associated with running out of stock when you have people that want to buy. Back In Stock helps us sell more bump keys, lockpicks and hackware!

Thanks Back In Stock!