Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts

by SureSwift Capital

Notify your customers when products are restocked: Email & SMS

Orta Gardens

Works as advertised. Support was seriously excellent when I needed it.

By default the "notify me when it's back in stock" option only shows up to the customer when *all* variants of a product are out of stock. But I wanted people to be able to sign up for a notification when just a particular color was out of stock. Back In Stock support rewrote a script for our site to add that option with just one email. I'm used to dealing with app support that refers you to a knowledge base of code that may or may not work, and then spending hours in a rabbit hole troubleshooting. Having someone just make it work for me with no fuss was amazing. Thank you!

JJwinks

We love this app. Due to lots of unforeseen issues, we tend to run out of stock on products. This app helps us recapture lost sales regularly. It is probably the app we find the most value in out of all of our Shopify apps. It works well and the support is great. I only wish we could add BIS alerts to individual variants without additional theme support. Other than that, we find it enormously helpful and recommend it.

Proven Winners Direct

This app is outstanding. It's very easy to use and it has already paid for itself in the first 2 weeks of using the app. Worth every penny. I would highly recommend

Esska

I Highly recommend this app. Easy to use, clever and generates sales. What not to like? Quick replies when you have questions.

Greenleaf Garden Center

Excellent application and support. Does exactly what it says. Automation saves a lot of time and minimize errors. Good job!

Seychelles Footwear

Really great app. Easy to set up and use, and helps us gauge demand for specific sizing. It captures a ton of sales for us. Worth every penny!

A3 Tactical Inc.

I have only used this app for 2 weeks and it has already paid off. Not only has it brought me potentially lost sales, it also cut down on the amount of inventory re-stock email inquiries I was constantly getting. Highly recommended!

CRO WEAR

Wish I found this sooner! I rarely do reviews but this was such a time saver and only wish i had this app sooner!! I have been thinking about setting up an out of stock button for a while but didn't have the time or energy to do some research. I was apprehensive about potentially coding something and for it taking hours. I also did not want to spend a lot of money on it as I am just starting out. Found this app and it was set up on my website within minutes! no coding required and I love how I can customize the text and colors to my brand. And its FREE . will most likely upgrade as I see fit. Thank you!!

Made By Cleo

I am taking time out of my busy day to write a positive review about my experience for this app. We installed it recently to add some automation to managing our 'back in stock' notification setup. Previously, we were using the built-in feature that came with our "Turbo" theme from Out of the Sandbox. It accepts the email requests and sends them to us, but isn't equipped to do anything about actually sending emails to the customers once items are restocked. So, we were manually having to send those emails. Terrible timesuck and I don't know why we put up with that for as long as we did. It's worth noting that after we installed this app, it appeared that our theme was overriding the code for the app. I emailed their customer support team and their developers immediately took care of it and setup an integration unique to our theme. No setup involved on our end for the fix. We tested it and it works flawlessly. Very happy. Also like how the reporting shows that we already made a few sales today from the back in stock app auto-notifying people. Thank you!

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

This is the very first Shopify App we have used that works exactly as it said it would right out of the box, and we have tried several. No developer time needed. We added it, configured it and had it working in minutes, and we are not very tech savvy people.

The app has made us thousands of dollars so far, and helped give us a ton of insight into what customers are looking for on our store.

Highly recommended!