BON Loyalty Rewards & Referral

Loyalty program app (point, referral, VIP & rewards program)

Price: Free

Katebackdrop

Location China

There are so many functions that are completely unusable. Doubt the authenticity of this free app.
It's been installed for a month and the data is not synchronized and is completely unusable. After the customer service enthusiastically helped me to install it successfully and guided me to give five-star praise, the customer service was very perfunctory about our data migration problem, and every time I asked it, it was busy and needed to be processed.

June 26, 2022

[Updated July 08, 2022]
Dear Katebackdrop team,

We're still waiting for your response, it'd mean a lot to us if you can take some of your precious time to check your mailbox and reply to our follow-up email. Our whole team is all awaiting you!
[Updated June 30, 2022]
Hi Katebackdrop team,

It is a pity that I haven't received your response. Our team has sent you 2 more emails regarding the matter. Could you please help me to check it out and reply to us?

We all look forward to hearing from you!
Dear Katebackdrop,

On behalf of our team, I'd like to send our most sincere apology for the inconvenience you've experienced :(

Regarding the matter, the data was synced successfully on June 18th, and we're truly sorry that we have not kept you updated on it promptly. Our team always strives to meet our merchants' needs and do everything possible to fulfill the request, and it takes resources and our time for a few days. I hope for your understanding on this matter.

Customer satisfaction is always our biggest incentive. I and our team would love the opportunity to make things right for you.

We look forward to your response!
Mia
BON Team

Upgrade Keyboards

Time spent using app 1 day

DO NOT under any circumstances, install this app. yes, the people are nice. yes, it should have a lot of features. but when they start having server issues... you will regret it. ALL settings were removed... placement, colors, etc... that overlapped with critical gui features in our cart so people couldnt add things or checkout. when i went to get support - they couldnt even disable it. this cost me real world dollars. i hope they get it fixed, but the risk is not worth it. then... the canned responses from support start to grow infuriating. "my customers cant check out - i cant disable your app - i need a resolution right now as this is costing me money" "you are important to us. rest assured we will work hard"
- useless.

June 14, 2022

[Updated July 12th, 2022]
Emile has sent you another follow-up email... Our team really hopes to hear from you again!

[Updated July 8th, 2022]
Hi again Upgrade Keyboards team,
How're you today? We very much look for your reply to our emails. Really appreciated!

[Updated July 5th, 2022]
We're still waiting for your response... It'd mean a lot to us if you can spare us just a few minutes to check your mailbox and reply to our follow-up emails. We are all awaiting you!

[Updated June 16, 2022]
Hi Upgrade Keyboards team,
I and our team, we haven't received your response. Our team has sent you 2 more emails regarding the matter. Could you please help me to check it out and reply to us?

June 15,2022 - Dear Upgrade Keyboards Team,

We genuinely apologize for the experience you have with our app. We've looked into the problems you reported and tried to fix the problems immediately after your feedback. The problems with customization and widget appearance are completely fixed now. The matter related to the checkout process needed to be investigated further, as technically, BON's code cannot affect the checkout page. My colleague, Sunny, just kept you a follow-up via email with a detailed explanation for each matter. Please help me to check if you receive the email via your mailbox.

Once more time, I'm sorry that our app and service have not met your expectation. We hope that you will give us a second chance to make things right for you by replying to the email.

Best regards,