BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Ooh wall art

I used this app to add workshop bookings to my website. I am delighted with how it looks and works. Rob and Gavin go the extra mile to help. It’s a great app.

Creativity Leads Innovation

Though I know why booking is important and how to create and manage bookings with pen and paper: I lack the technical skill in applying this knowledge it by way of writing code! Rob was super helpful and responsive throughout the whole process performed his work with efficiency.

I was very happy to find an application to book appointments that are simple and to the point.

High Speed Tactical & Safety Solutions LLC

I have used this app now for a year to book classes several times a week at numerous venues, I had BTA install and integrate it with my shopify account. It was money well spent. It was done correctly and up and running fast.

I recently contacted the tech support as I wanted a new feature installed and had no clue how to do it. Rob took care of this for me quickly and made my site more efficient and easier to use.

I highly recommend this app for the ease of use and the features that they offer.

NYC Tour

I love this app. It is easy to navigate, converts well from a computer to a smartphone, and allows for smooth transitions. The support staff was also amazing with helping to set the app up on our website.

Amycakes Bakery

I've been using this app since opening my online store 3 years ago. It allows my customers to select a pick-up date and time since my products are made to order, and allows me to keep track of my orders on the calendar. The customer service is always fast and very helpful. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Soane Shop

We've used Zetya's BTA (BookThatApp) on a Shopify site for one of our clients (a London based museum) for over a year.

The museum has an ongoing programme of ticketed events. Events are both regular - with events several times a week and per day (e.g. tours); and irregular - i.e. one-off events. Some events are paid, some free. Events cover tours, workshops, talks, lectures and group visits.

BTA has a multitude of configurable options (and to make the most of it you need to allocate time to learn how to use it properly and to its full potential) and can do a lot more than what we are using it for.

With so many use cases and options, it does take time to orientate yourself but so far it's worked extremely well for our/ our client's needs.

Zetya/ BTA support is excellent. Rob is a star. Quick and responsive and on the front foot with help and advice. Absolutely first rate. Highly recommended.

Pots & Plants

We have used BookThatApp for several years for our Premium Christmas Tree Delivery Service. Initially a little difficult at first, years ago with getting help/support. But Now we get excellent support. Cudos to Rob especially he has helped us several times. Always gets us running smoothly and also courteous. Recommended

OBSESSION PORTAL

Updating my review :)
Everything was just a misunderstanding, i thought support gave me an outdated instruction when i followed it wasn't working it's just because the code lines in my theme is different, well THEY FIX EVERYTHING! I was wrong putting 1 star review due to disappointment, but now I'm making things right. I could say this team is working hard to give FREE BEST APP, I salute your hard work guys!

Grillboats

I could not be any happier with the support staff.

This app is flawless if you have a rental business like I do.

Funkits

Really amazing customer support. They respond insanely fast.