BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

The Sated Sheep

We use this app for all our classes. It's not highly intuitive to set up and we had some challenges so we paid a VERY small fee to have them help us. The support was fabulous, fast and kind. And best of all, the problem got fixed. Absolutely worth the price of admission!

Wildwood Trust

The app itself runs most of the requirements that i need. Very helpful and speedy response to any issues that occur, and there will be many with booking systems.

IT4Rent

Great app, it works great. Also a big thank you to the developpers who helped my integrate the app in my store

ORA General Store

This was the app that I was hoping I would find. If your not a coder I suggest you pay for the install to get up and running without the headaches and be on your way to getting more bookings with less hassle.

Duus&Dyppel

I used this app to help me indicate when a rental product is available and for how long it can be rented out. I received great support from Zetya, and can really recommend the app. Unfortunately, it is not possible with Shopify to implement different prices for different days of the week, e.g. my products should be cheaper from Monday-Thursday, but this is not an option yet. However, implementing BookThatApp has helped me so much reaching my goals for how my website should be easy to use for my customers.

Workingirls

Great help despite my lack of skills and programming.

Very fast support and great integration in the website

Regent Park Collective

BookThatApp is by far the best booking app on Shopify. Easy installation and great support if you need any assistance with customization.

AXSOM Sports

Great app, does exactly what it should, customer support is excellent. We would definitely recommend.

My Pretty Long Toes

The support team is great!
It does just what I need it to do, I just wish it was a little more affordable

BBGlowStore

The app is very usefull and the support is perfect - very quickly helped me with product vizualisation on the calendar.