BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Urban Walkies

A lot of coding involved, poor customer service and support. I was treated like an idiot and quite frankly didn't feel as though they wanted to help me even though I was a paying customer. My website is still down due to their poor support. Please cancel my subscription immediately.

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking time to leave a review!

We are sorry that you felt our support was not up to your standards. We reviewed your ticket history and see that apparently hired or had someone else install the app which was done incorrectly which broke your site and delayed your launch.

We answered your tickets in a timely manner and tried our best to direct you to our support documentation regarding your theme. These instructions provided step by step instructions on how to install the app into your theme.

There is nothing that we can see that indicates poor customer service hence we are very surprised at your review.

Nonetheless we wish you much success with your shop!

Projectdress

Good App for our store but loading problems are regular. the calendar keeps buffering at times and causes problems to process

Amuse Toys

We rely on this a great app to book events, classes,appointments...pretty much anything for our retail store.

Easy to customize and schedule anything.

Even though the interface is very intuitive, if I am ever in a jam and can't figure something out, they reply very quickly.

Funkits

Really amazing customer support. They respond insanely fast.

Az Displays

Have had a couple of bumps but support was right on top of the problem and fixed us right up. App works wonderful for our needs.

Papilio Mt Dora

Not impressed. A small business trying to add income source by adding events to our venue. Not overly tech savor and that is why we picked Shopify, which has been awesome to work with.

This app isn't easy to install - directions say to click one thing but it isn't on the screen. Needed help to just walk you through it but you have to submit a "ticket" and WAIT for someone to contact you back. No way to contact or live chat with customer service.

I am limited on time to install this and get it up and going. Can't wait days to get response or help. Also if I have to hire a tech team to install it as mentioned above from another review....this might be to technical for the average businesses owner.

Dear Shop Onwer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

We checked out support desk history and we didn't see any tickets from you. If you had reached out to contact us we would have been happy to get you up and running in no time! We offer live chat during selected hours and our average email response time is approximately 30 minutes during business hours so we think we provide pretty good support.

You'll also be happy to hear that we've simplified the install process since you wrote this review and it's now a one click install.

If we can help you get up and running please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@zetya.com.

Thanks

The Fatfaty Store

THEY MENTION THAT THEIR APP IS COMPATIBLE FOR BROOKLYN THEME, HOWEVER, EVER SINCE I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE APP, THE AJAX CART SLIDER STOPPED WORKING. NOW THEY ARE ASKING ME TO PAY $125 FOR STARTING THE CART SLIDER AGAIN. I HAVE EMAIL TRANSCRIPTS TO PROVE MY POINT. I HAVE ALREADY PAID $150 TO THEM IN 3 SEPARATE PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAY, ONLY TO FIND THAT THEY ARE NOT DELIVERING ANY VALUE.

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

The app is compatible with the Brooklyn theme, however it is not compatible with the Ajax Add to Cart feature in that theme. We note that we don't support Ajax Add to Cart in our Terms of Service.

We completed all work that you paid us to do. We also quoted you on supporting Ajax which you felt should have been done for free. When we declined to do it for free you left us a 1 star review. Unfortunately while we would love to do all work for free, we need to pay our developers so this isn't a commercial reality.

Thanks and we wish you the best of luck with your shop!

Wright Metal Works

Amazing Tech Support!
I set my classes up, the install team was worth every cent as they pulled everything together. I would definitely recommend getting the pro install. Our company is busy, all the time. It doesn't stop! And having such a readily available team to take care of the initial set up saved us so much. Thank you again. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Belizeism

If you ever plan to need tech support, do not purchase. Tech support is worthless. Otherwise, the product is not bad. If you don't fit in their plan they get passive aggressive. All in all, find someone else to do business with. Working with them was a terrible 2 weeks of my life.

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

We reviewed your ticket history and we can see that we refunded your install fee and closed out your ticket due to derogatory comments made to our support agents. We have a zero tolerance policy for abusive behaviour. Please see https://support.zetya.com/hc/en-us/articles/211512666-Zetya-Terms-of-Service for more information about our standards.

Thanks and good luck with your shop!

Kheas Cookies

I LOVE BOOK THAT APP and here is why...1) It is a simple, easy to use, and very adaptable calendar program. After looking at many calendar apps (I spent months looking at many...), BTA offered the comprehensive calendar features with a customization of functions that I needed to apply to my business/website. 2) BTA offers a generous free-trial run with its calendar. This free trial-run allowed me to test, question, and eventually work out the details of how I wanted to adapt the calendar to my site. 3) This brings me to customer service...NEVER have they let me down! Quick to respond and quick to offer solutions...and in my case, very quick to step in and technically help me out with installation, set-up, tweaks, and function changes. When the work required extra expertise, the staff was always upfront about costs and the costs were very fair! 4) ...I'd like to talk a little more about customization...The Zetya/BTA Customer Service, Rob and Gavin...and a special shout-out to Rob for the initial master-minding of how to customize my calendar,,,deserve more than a bullet-point mention...they deserve two bullet-points of a mention on my write-up! LOL...I LOVE how my calendar functions on my site and the feedback from my customers is how easy it is to order on my site through the design of the BTA calendar. 5) The Zetya/BTA staff are professional, hard-working, clearly technical geniuses, who care very much how each customer can best apply the BookThatApp to optimize their personal business.
I wish all who read this much success on setting up your website and on your business endeavors.