BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Scratch Makerspace

Great product! Very responsive customer service--we purchased installation and there was an error that was fixed immediately. I love what BTA lets our customers do!

Canadianbaristaacademy

for the standard calendar booking it is quite good. The support is good. All in all I am content with the app.

50chefs 2

The app is fantastic and I highly recommended. I wish a few extra features were added for my convenience - such as the option to control all customer facing parameters, not just some - but I am sure these options will soon be available from such a great team.

Ax Ch

Very good solution for bookings. Customer support did excellent job helping to customize the app for our needs.

www.axesschronos.com

Oslojordmor

Great solution!
Blends so well with Shopify, great support.
What more can you ask for..? :)

The Glass Underground Online Store

This app is a good solution for our classes. Support is quick and responsive. Setup was little complicated since we have a few ways to book our classes, but again, support was quick to assist!

Grand River Kayak

We use Book That App for our paddlesports outfitting business to manage our guided tours, paddling lessons, and rentals reservations.
The developer helped us tweak the initial set-up, and it has done everything we've needed and expected it to do ever since.
The majority of our clients book our services online now, and the app has saved us dozens and dozens of man-hours compared to handling the bookings manually.
The e-mail reminder service and online calendar features are an absolute bonus!
We would 100% recommend Book That App to other businesses looking for something similar.
Ed & Tanya Sullivan
Grand River Kayak

Scopes R Us

Being a rental site BookThatApp is an invaluable tool for my business. The installation was straightforward and help was just around the corner when I needed it.
I've been using BookThatApp for about 6 months now without a single issue.

Phuket Baby Rentals

Does exactly what is says! Excellent support team, they helped me out with CSS installations in less than 1 day.

Not Yet Tracked Out

Great potential! Not the most straight forward to install but there is a paid service to have it done. Would highly recommend that unless you really know what you are doing.

If you have a problem then take screenshots and send them with your initial ticket. It will help speed things along.

As has been mentioned, a number to call or even a live chat would be very much appreciated! I think that would really improve this app.

Again, great potential. Have had a few issues but in the end BTA has always managed to resolve them! Would be nice to have feedback on how an issue was caused or solved but in the end the app working properly is what matter.