BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Explore Oslob

Helped me really well with my booking business.

Paso Almonds

After looking through many apps, Book That App has been the closest to fitting our needs. After some tweaking and figuring out the app, we have been pleased with the app. The customer service was very patient and responsive in answering all our questions and concerns. Thank you Book That App support!

Its A Sling Thing

Been using for 3 years on www.itsaslingthing.co.uk and no other app comes close to doing what we need. Works well with little downtime and realistic charge. Would recommend.

Kick Scoot Uk

Great app and great customer service

Rentoutdoors

Get the job done as advertised. Support is responsive.

Juanballena

I changed mails with suport team about some technicals problems trying to installed this app on my site. they was very kind to my questions and comments. at the end everything went well and the application works as i need.

My Wedding Decor

I have been using BookThatApp since August 2015 on my website, www.myweddingdecor.com.au. I use it in the Hire section to allow customers to know exactly when event decor is available to rent. The ease of being able to lock in a particular calendar date and to book decor for hire has made my rental side of my business grow significantly. I don't think it would have grown as easily without BookThatApp. The app does not "play" nicely with some of the other apps on the market, namely "Quantity Breaks" but I hope they will fix this in time. Nonetheless, this is a godsend.

Light My Way

Awesome product! Does exactly what I need it to do. I love that I can customize functions to fit different products that helps tremendously when we offer more than 1 type of service.

The team was swift to respond and even friendly throughout my frustration.

Thanks a Bunch!!

Irishtradesandservices

Setting up a business to sell appointments, to include travel time and accommodate opening hours/lunch breaks could be complicated. This app has thought of it all though. It has opening hours, lag and lead times, locations, resources, times by minutes, hours, days, weeks. Two things could be improved - using the time slider to create a blackout period is awkward to use and difficult to get the time spot-on. A dropdown would be much easier. The admin font is small. A font size bigger would be easier. Support response times are great too - even at weekend. For transparency, I'm a Shopify Guru, setting up a business.

Victory Rentals

This app has allowed me to operate a small BBQ rental business from home without a massive outlay for a programmer. Why reinvent the wheel when there's already a solution? If you have big equipment around home that you only use once in a while, why not rent it out?