BookThatApp

BookThatApp | Reviews

by Zetya Pty Ltd

The #1 Rated App for Appointments, Classes and Product Rentals

Countyclips

Update: the help desk contacted me and asked me to update my review, claiming it was misleading. So I'm updating it per their request with additional information and examples so everyone understands.

In my case, our appointments available or booked can never show up on the Booking Overview Calendar, because we allow our clients to choose the length of their session.
For example:
-if you offered services like massage and want to give your clients the opportunity to request a massage from 30 minutes, to however long they want, it wouldn't show up.
-Or if you offered tutoring services, and wanted to allow the student to choose how long their tutoring session should be, it wouldn't show up either.
-Or if you offer meeting rooms for rent, and your clients get to choose which room, the date and the duration of the rental, it will never show up.

In our store, we offer sessions with a dog trainer, and clients can train or use that facility for as long as they choose at the time of booking, so because we allow our clients to choose how long they want the session to last, the booked times/open times will never show up on the calendar. Instead the client has to go into the product itself, and click on the date picker first and then drop down for times available. This is a bit of an inconvenience for our customers because often times, they want to book one session for one kind of training, and then book another session same day, right after, for another type of training. They can't easily view which days have open times for both types of training.

This seems a bit strange, since when going into the product individually, you can click on the drop down and choose a date and see that there are times grayed out, which are already taken and you can only then book the open times. Why the booked out times for the day, the "Grayed out" times, can't be published on the calendar is confusing, and it would be nice if it was a feature added for the future.

For individuals like me, who offer services where the client chooses the duration, it would be nice to have at least an option to show a color block on the calendar that at least 1 appt. is still available for that day for that service. Even if it doesn't show the exact time, at least some little icon or something so customers can easily view that some appts. are available on those days when looking at the calendar.

For our business, the Booking Overview Calendar is rather pointless, and that's unfortunate because we'd like it to work better for us.
_______________________________________________________________

I like the app, except that anyone using it for appointments cannot display their available appointments in the store calendar.
If you have events that you want to display you can, but not available appointment times.
For anyone using the app for an appointment booking app, it would be nice if the calendar functioned enough to either:
#1. show available appointments
#2. show booked appointmens
So that customers can quickly view in calendar format what times are available in the future, rather than having to click into each appointment type/product individually to view available times.
I like the rest of the functionality of the app, and only gave 3 starts because of this particular issue which I think is very important and seems like it should be standard in any booking app.

Cookery Store

We love this app. We've been using it for over 2 years to book all of the cooking classes in our Kitchenware shop's cooking studio. It is easy for our staff and keeps us ready for classes and it's easy for our customers to book. We're really happy with it.
Alison

Mosquitobuzz

Amazing app and customer service -- especially from Rob B!

Scoutman Usa

Love this App. Has worked very well for us.

Flashbackbox

Has many great features!
The service team is very helpfull und fast!
Do not have anything bad to say.
The app is perfect!!

Rocketz 2

Great product. Excellent service. Many thanks

Maui Vacation Equipment

Very responsive online support. Mahalo!

Crazy For Ewe

I am new to BookThatApp, and I've already found it to be such a time saver, streamlining not only the purchase of classes, but setting them up in my Shopify. The Zetya support team has been super responsive in helping me through the learning process. Also, it was brilliant to have a chance to try out the interface before committing.

Dubaimain

Good App, would recommend it!!

Nextech Energy

Great support, the app has alot of customization and features!