Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

The Stationery Life!

Exactly what I needed! I'm on the free plan and this app has everything I need right now. Contacted support regarding an issue with the Debut theme and they fixed it right away. Thank you!

produit homme et femme

i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:) You are great!

Thanks for the amazing review!

Random Wear

I was not looking for a menu app when I stumbled upon Mega Menu. I was able to install, create and integrate into my store in about 15 minutes. It definitely allows for an added dimension in sub and nested menu creation that you do not get with many themes. I like that capabilities it provides by allowing your customer an ability to navigate and deep dive the site quicker with the slide and click of the mouse.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are so happy you find the use of our app and that you enjoy using it!

If you ever need our support, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have a lovely day!

rainbowtyger

This has really improved the layout of my store and the team at Buddha were extremely helpful and nothing was too much bother. I will definitely recommend Buddha to my friends. Whenever I had problems they were more than happy to help with any minor or major problems. Thank you Buddha Mega Menu Team.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for being such a great customer! It was an incredible pleasure working with you :)

We are glad it was a positive experience using our app and if anytime you need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

Have an amazing day!

DCAmericas

Excellent app, helped me to create a personalized menu at my website and did not cost me a cent. I'd recommend it.

September 16, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)

Thank you so much for the positive review!

Davezcorner

I needed clarity in certain functions and areas of the app. Support team was prompt and professional about it. It’s nice to know there is someone on the other end ready to put one’s mind at ease.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Please know that it was great working with you and we are happy we could help.
If you ever need our help again, please reach us anytime and we will be happy to answer any other questions you might have :)

Party Expert

This Mega Menu is Amazing !!!!!! The Support Team made some tweaks for us very quickly! So easy to use & navigate. This app is a must!

September 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means so much :)
It was a pleasure working with you and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

KAISER BAAS

Love the Mega Menu and the Support Team is excellent! Thank you for your hard work - the Menu looks great on our sites.

September 2, 2019

So happy to hear this and it means so much to hear you trust our app on your stores!
It's been a pleasure working with you :)

Have an amazing day!

Harness Merece by GTG

This app is really very useful and best of all its free, most especially beneficial to those who are just starting up and have low budget to look more professional. When the site gets a boost, it's easy to upgrade to the paid version where menu tabs are more dynamic.

September 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
It means the world to us. And we are so happy that so many of our customers are using the free version. We do believe that everyone should benefit from as much help as it can be when starting a business.
We wish you all the luck with your store!

Mari-Nova Second Hand Adventure

Great app, it is very easy to use and navigate, it allows easy structure and organization. well done

September 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app and please reach us anytime you need our help at contact@buddhaapps.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71