Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Urban Kings

This app is great! Make your store look more professional in minutes with this free app. Very quick response time too.

Moce Sports

This app is great! Does exactly what I need it to. Super simple to use. Very effective. Perfect for a simple menu with a clean look.

GraceUnfaded

This is a great app. It helped organize my store to allow customers to quickly see the inventory. I have limited website construction experience, but Buddha Mega Menu has a very intuitive user interface. The instruction videos were helpful also.
I can't speak for the whole app (since I only used the 'tree' option), but the one thing I would have appreciated is having a fourth level for the tree. But it's still great as is.

OkO-OkO™

Hi and thanks for this very nice APK. The free plan is ok withe the tree menu. It nice and looks very professional. If my shop can't effort it, I will buy the fool license

November 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means the world to us!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our Buddha Mega Menu app :)

Have a lovely day!

Freedom Rave Wear

Excellent customer service and a great look added to our website. We desperately needed a modern mega menu look and this was a great solution. I strongly recommend this app.

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)
It was a pleasure working with you! If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us.

Have a lovely day!

Poupee Doll France

This app helped me a lot with making my store more esthetic. The customer service is really fast and helpfull, thank you very much :)

November 13, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! It was our pleasure to be working with you :)

Thank you for the amazing review!

Quirksmith

Have used this app for over 18 months now and have found it very useful. Support is great!Issues, if any, get resolved within a few hours

November 8, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much !

We hope you will continue to enjoy using our app for a long time!

eMixologies

We used this app for our vape / eliquid / ecigarette website www.emixologies.com

We were able to effortlessly create an amazing drop down menu to categorize all of our brands.

So far it has been working very smoothly!

HIGHLY recommend!

November 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are happy that our app is useful for you :)

Have a great day!

Lale's Market

Buddha Menu helps you as it promises, no bad surprises, you get what you seek for. I would like to thank especially the technical guru of their team, Anca, for replying so fast and helping me with my technical problem.

November 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, it means so much to us!

It was a pleasure working with you :)
If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

Smart Mart Shopping

I highly recommend this app to organize your online store. You can dive down and get every item in the right category making it easier for your shoppers to navigate your store.

November 6, 2019

We are so happy to hear this :)

Thank you so much for the great review!

Have an amazing day!