Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Celtic Industrial Tools & Repair

This is an easy to use, intuitive app with great features. The developer troubleshooting support is AMAZING - prompt, detailed and super friendly. Very highly recommended.

June 19, 2019

It was a real pleasure working with you :)
Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

dydi's world

Hi, It a pleasure to give you a 5 stars and it will be posible, i give more because your app are friendly use and work very well. Now, I take my time to built my website and are very poor, perhap, I will pay for your service has soon has my website platform will be open, around a month to 3 month.

Many thank and bravo, rate are abordable, not expensive and app work very nice.

Sincerly, sure that will start a long business collaboration and wish you the best for your app

David
Chairman
Dydi's import inc.

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, David! It means so much to us! It is so rewarding to see that this app is useful and easy to use for you :)
We wish you to enjoy the adventure on e-commerce and we wish you many, many sales!

By Libe

if you want to have more options so that customers can easily get the products is excellent, it is easy to create and the customer service is super fast and effective

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you are finding our app useful :)

It was a pleasure working with you!

Mirai Jewelry

The app works just as described. Very easy to setup and the support team is very responsive. A great addition to our store.

June 14, 2019

We are so happy to read your feedback! Thank you so much!
We hope you continue enjoy using our app :)

Art Galaxie

We love this app! The menu is super user-friendly to setup, and the support is great - very professional. Besides getting back to us really quickly, they also made a few minor adjustments that best fit our store.

June 14, 2019

It was a real pleasure working with you and we are happy we could help!
Thank you for the great review, it means so much to us :)

NaturAmericas Market

Extremely happy with this app. This is one of those must-have apps installed in your store. Wish I had added it from the beginning of setting up my store. Not only was it easy to set up, but was able to do a bit of customization in sync with the theme colors and fonts. All very easy to do per their video instructions. My site looks so professional, clean looking and I am sure my customers will be happy with the layout and product search. Thank you, thank you!

June 7, 2019

We are so happy ourselves reading your review :)
It is so fulfilling to see our app is completing it's purpose and actually it has been of help to you!

We are so passionate about this product and we will continue to improve it.
If you ever need our help, don't hesitate to reach us : contact@buddhaapps.com

We wish you many, many sales!

AZsupplies

Realy Good Addon and Perfect Live Support I like it. The interface is also very handy. i haven't seen better.

June 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! It means so much to us :) Please let us know if you even need our assistance : contact@buddhaapps.com

BIXBOO.FR

Très bonne application pratique et utile. Embelit le menu de manière organisé avec un in bon service client très réactif. Je recommande sans problème .

June 3, 2019

Nous sommes très heureux que notre application a ete une expérience positive pour vous. C'était un plaisir de travailler avec vous. Nous vous souhaitons de nombreuses ventes!

John Carson Lester Jr DBA TeleDistributors Call Center

It's a great app, does what it says it will do, so I use it and recommend it. You should too. Really.

June 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words and for the recommendation! We are so happy this is a positive experience for you! Have an amazing day!

eSh@p

I really love this app! It made my shop looking more professional and organized. With the basic menu items it looked crowded somehow. Now I added small icons infront of the menu names and it looks much better already. I recommend this app!

May 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the great words, it is so important to us! We are happy that you enjoy using our app and please let us know if you ever need our help!

Have a great day!