Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

MASTERY SHOW

I used this application to help me creating mega menus which is totally free for tree mode. And for sure I will use other modes soon.

Ravers Culture

Really beautiful design and the support is great :)
I would recommend to have an option to refresh collections without reloading the page.

TARABELLUM

This app is worth checking out, we love how it works. It's easy to use, keeps everything organized, makes our site look beautiful and easy for customers to locate the products they're looking for. Customer support is swift to respond.

Here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/lndwic

quillfit.com

I love how easy it is to navigate the menus and the the professional customization that this beautiful app allows! A Really Great Job!

Fit Philosophy

Great app. Easy to set up, looks aesthetic and even the free plan gives me everything I needed to make a nice navigation menu.

One Point Survey Equipment

The support that came with this app was excellent, we contacted in order to get some callback changes made so we could modify the menu at the time it was rendered on the page.

The support replied promptly and did everything they could to help us implement the changes.

Top service!

Buyerbabu Electronix

Very User friendly app . What i Love Buddha Mega menu is there super fast support. Roxana helped us with the menu that we encountered after changing theme took 24 hrs to resolve. Thanks Roxana .. Keep Rocking

Molly's Chest

Great app even better customer support, they fix my issue overnight, not only did they fix but they added all the items for us..

Pure Feast

The help I received in getting this menu set up and customized was excellent. The developers were really responsive as they listened to my needs and delivered what I was looking for in a super timely manner.

Lexington Luggage

Soooooooo much flexibility with this app. It's VERY easy to use, very easy to set up. lots of options way better than the defaults that come with themes. No site should not have it. and lets talk about their support for a second. BY FAR, the greatest support team ever. They're very quick to respond and can fix or customize anything. They're also very pleasant to talk to.