Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

TabletopFountainsPlus

This is an amazingly flexible app, in that it allows you to customize your home page menu bar for a variety of uses. It was a bit challenging in the initial setup, but the learning curve isn't very steep, and it's one of those "set it - forget it" type of apps. You may want to tweak it a bit from time to time if your needs change, or if you want to rethink how you want to approach it from a Customer point of view. Overall, this is a very cool and user-friendly app. The support from the developer is fantastic, with very good response time. Support via email (in general terms) can be somewhat frustrating, but these folks are an exception to that rule. They always make a point of being certain that they've answered all of your questions, and that you're completely satisfied, before they close the support "ticket" and move on. The added benefit is the "cost" associated - there is NONE for the basic plan! The other options which may be useful for more enterprising websites are quite affordable and, while I don't have any personal knowledge, assume they only make an already excellent app that much better!

James Newman Jewellery

Amazing App - very easy (far easier than in Shopify) to use. We wanted to create nested/tree menus and this did exactly that effortlessly. Thanks for a great App!

Toylink

Great app, very easy to configure the menus and the app team is great and helpfull, contacted them to get some help and they answered really fast.

MASTERY SHOW

I used this application to help me creating mega menus which is totally free for tree mode. And for sure I will use other modes soon.

Ravers Culture

Really beautiful design and the support is great :)
I would recommend to have an option to refresh collections without reloading the page.

TARABELLUM

This app is worth checking out, we love how it works. It's easy to use, keeps everything organized, makes our site look beautiful and easy for customers to locate the products they're looking for. Customer support is swift to respond.

Here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/lndwic

quillfit.com

I love how easy it is to navigate the menus and the the professional customization that this beautiful app allows! A Really Great Job!

Fit Philosophy

Great app. Easy to set up, looks aesthetic and even the free plan gives me everything I needed to make a nice navigation menu.

One Point Survey Equipment

The support that came with this app was excellent, we contacted in order to get some callback changes made so we could modify the menu at the time it was rendered on the page.

The support replied promptly and did everything they could to help us implement the changes.

Top service!

Buyerbabu Electronix

Very User friendly app . What i Love Buddha Mega menu is there super fast support. Roxana helped us with the menu that we encountered after changing theme took 24 hrs to resolve. Thanks Roxana .. Keep Rocking