Buddha Mega Menu

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Aubenord

A Great app.
Super Easy to install.
Got all relevant helpful videos.
Super Customer Service and very Speedy response times.

And most of all made our website look amazing! We can now surface a lot more content on site even show some key products that were once buried between pages and show them right in the front. Think of it also as a new promo slot. Highly recommend this app to all store owners.

KAOS Music Centre

Installed the app, watched the videos and set up my tree menus. Worked exactly as described. Really quite easy ... Had one small issue with the way it was displaying. Emailed tech support and within a day they had the issue fixed on their end and it was working perfectly. Really couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks for a great app and a great support experience.

Pick Buy Wear

This is a great app for making huge menu's possible. Thanks guys for creating a great product. Try it you won't be sorry.

BedfordshireBeardCo

After our theme held us back because it needed an update and we'd lose our custom coding mega menu saved the day with this app. Easy to setup and helps our customers navigate easier

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Aki-Home

It was daunting to find the right app but this app allowed me to create a much more flexible mega menu. We just switched last week and all the sudden we are getting double the amount of orders in a week and I truly think it's because of the ease of navigation with this app. The ability to have images on the drop down makes it much more fun too!

akrDesignStudio

Great app, it's exactly what I was looking for. I was a little confused first to set up, but customer service helped me to make what I want. Thanks so much!

Gellak.dk

I have been using Mega Menu for about... 2 years? And i must say, im so pleased... If there is the smallest issue(Which mainly have been caused by my self.. Lol), they are SO fast to help and fix it, so it works.

There are literally 1000's of ways you can setup your menus, so they fit your store JUST the way you want it.

Its just amazing and great! A must have for any larger store with many products and categories.

Go Buddha Apps!

HollyWood & Twine

Buddha Mega worked great! It's very easy to use thanks to the instruction videos. Would definitely suggest to a friend.

MonumentVapour

Brilliant app, does exactly what it says and it does it faultlessly. Vastly improves the look and feel of any website. I'd struggle to run my store without it. 10/10