Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

La Fourche

Our entire menu just got ripped of with all our tabbed subsections. We don't still don't know why. Honestly avoid it. You don't want to rely on this app if customers are coming to your store !

Solid Charm

after i uninstalled the app the files are still on the site

Cheaper Online Co Uk

Don't be fooled by the free or cheap price tag, you'll need the $19.95 / month plan if you want more features than the standard shopify menu features. Looks really impressive, but it's actually very basic until you're on the top flight. Disappointing.

Allyourstars

I would give it -5 stars if I could. I was using the app for one month, so I know what I am talking about. This app is horrible and the support is even worst. I have lost money because of this app. Every time I create a collection and added it to the menu it crashed making all my menu a mess, sometimes hiding it, some others don't showing the new collections. I uninstalled the app and all the code lines remained in the theme.liquid page making my home page slow, I had to remove all the code from that section. Support never answered my emails after hours of waiting for a fixing. BE AWARE OF THIS AWFUL APP. If you want to LOSE money because your menu is not working and you don't get support to answer your questions, then install it, it's up to you.

Tot Treasures

This app changed my entire store. I hope I can get the settings back once I delete it.

Redline District Co

Does not even load on shopify. Keeps getting stuck and failing in redirecting loop.

Modaltd Beauty

Didn't work period. spent a few days with this & nothing. Not recommended.

49 Dzine

We have submitted over a dozen help tickets using this app. Today we submitted one because our collections weren't showing despite restarting the app numerous times. The support specialist wrote back that "it isn't the app. We did a reset anyway, but you need to close and open the app again to show your new collections." Uhhhhh, firstly, we have closed it and opened it several times, on different browsers, and this continues to be a problem. The only reason we have kept it is because we are afraid to lose all of our menu data if we switch to another Menu app. My biggest gripe is that they will randomly do service for several hours (without notice) and the app isn't usable during that time, which means you cannot add new products to your website. That's really inconvenient when you're on a time schedule for new product launches. Multiple times our new product launches have had to be postponed because of whatever maintenance or glitch there is in the app. We are definitely looking for a better app to handle our menus.

Inaaz Biz

Support is very poor, I struggled 1 month , menus still do not appear in mobile devices.

Never become their customer. They will promise you 50 % discount , then send you bill of 200 %. There is no business ethics. Only they do fraud. We struggled 37 days , they could not reflect menu in mobile.

Non-professional guys , They will send you false claim that all menus are working but they actually never worked. I suffered almost 40 days and all people must leave this vendor asap to opt better services anywhere else.

There are far better menu service providers in shopify but never use these bad jokers, who make own customer as fools. They think by exploiting 19.95 USD they can become big service provider. There is no zero cost , they will bill you full amount terminating all their promises of discount , a complete deceiver company.

Budda Mega Menu - A Very bad service provider , never become their customer , else you are landing into great trouble.

Dressmedaddy Com

I wish I could try it but I keep getting an error saying there are too many redirects. It won't load. Disappointed.