Buddha Mega Menu Navigation

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Free plan available

Dressmedaddy Com

I wish I could try it but I keep getting an error saying there are too many redirects. It won't load. Disappointed.

The Creative Brides

I really wish I could try this – but every time I try it, my browser gives errors about too many redirects. I've cleared my cache, cookies, uninstalled & reinstalled, but no luck.

Awemused

It did not work as shown in the video tutorials. The features shown in the tutorials are for those who have the highest paid plan. The free and medium sized plans didn't work the same way. I couldn't the expanded menu I wanted. Hired a developer from Upwork who did it for less than a year's worth of payments for this app cost.

Ashton Performance Parts

Good until you need support because the app won't load to make necessary changes you were in the middle of.

Elquidinbulk

it's not a responsive menu, so it's useless.

Itouchusa Com

Doesn't work on FREE membership. They should not be giving out free membership to customers if it doesn't work.

Gearfashion

Its so GOOD that its not eaven working.

Pure Hearts International

Upon loading I get this:

Configuring the app doesn't work on mobile devices, please use a Desktop PC.
However stay calm, the Mega Menus do work on your website for mobile devices.

>>>Is this a bad joke? What, are you stuck in 2009? :(

M O Fashion Designer

I had it installed and i deleted it. The next thing i saw was all my menu disappear .

Slickies

If you have a product with multiple variants, do not use this. It did not allow my customers to add other variants to cart except for the 1st one in the order. Not recommended. After I uninstalled, the code was still left in my theme resulting in me having to pay someone to find the issue and remove it for me.