Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Mystery Bazaar

Great app! Easy to use and lets you create nice, clean menus with no hassle!

Check it out

www.themysterybazaar.com

Shakaaroma

Good and easy to use app.
I have cyrillic shop, so there are some bugs with shopify standard menu. And Customer Care service suggest me to try this app.
It fixed my problem, i easy made drop-down menu and there are a lot of possibilities for customizations. Icons (i use it, it's cool), different styles and customizations.
I like it much more than shopify menu and recommend app for any shop.

Globaleshop

It works flawlessly and so it is brilliant. It does what it says!!!

Powstar

Cool and Excellent! Thank you guys, really good job!

Garibaldi General

Amazingly simply menu creation. This app was just what we needed to get around the limited menu our theme gave to us. It allows for multi-level menus that you can link to anything. We even managed to link one to a Javascript call to bring up another app, very cool!

Kaseshop

has the necessary functionality. perfect one for my website

Fbfenerium

Great App! Easy to use and dedicated support centre making thing easier!

Hts Global Supply

Had been looking for an app like this for months into starting our site. This app and their video showing their app proved to be the best option for us. Once we downloaded the Mega Menu it became the best app addition to out site thus far. Our customer base is now navigating our site with ease. Best drop-down menu for Shopify.

Adley Company

Great app! Been using it for awhile, started with the basic set up and as the store grows the app can grow with us. Simple design and looks great. www.adleyandcompany.com

Destinature

Very easy to work with, user friendly and useful app.
Great job!