Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Grandvibes

This app simply is incredible!! I have been using it now since I started up my new Shop and it's been helping me heaps to get a nice looking homepage that is easy to monitor for me and also easy to access and overlook for customers.

Even with paying a bit of money to get all the features is totally worth it. Im sure it will increase your site traffic on a big scale and therefore is very useful in the longer run :).

Thank you to all the developers for making this possible !

Chouppe

Clean, easy to use interface, effective and looks good.

Octo Treasures

Great app very easy to integrate with your Shopify store. Thank You

Sin City Couture

Undoubtedly the best menu to have on your Shopify store! Auto install, easy to design to your site and great customer support. I tried to install it over the weekend but had site code issues, contacted support and customer support (Roxana) did it for me! Works perfectly on my site @ www.SinCityCouture.com

Geekbop

I love it. I've been pulling my hair trying to figure out how to do this on shopify's theme.
This helped stream lined my store.

THANK YOU!!!! <3

Great Leopard Apparel

Awesome and helpful free app. There are certain errors that I had to deal with but their team is prompt and knowledgable. Highly recommended!

Magnetqueen

Love this APP !!! We believe people prefer to navigate a website via photos over just plain text. So its a WIN WIN here. Extremely user friendly. Support is spot on, top notch. Couldn't be more pleased !!!

Giardinoblu Jewellery Milan

These guys are gorgeous! Stunning app and shiny support! thank you so much!

Aio Shop Online

Awesome application. Easy to use and great support. Highly Recommended.
I wish them success for the future.

Shopy Com Au

I thought that default menu is enough first until testing this app. App is really cool and support is very good.