Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

8ball 2

A really great product with even better support. Great work guys.

The Miami Heat Store

We use Mega Menu to make it easier for users to navigate the site as well as feature products in major categories. Works great, and the support by the dev team is top notch. They went above and beyond!

Sodami

If you are looking to create modern and great looking menus (like me) then I highly recommend this app :). It is easy to use while still remaining robust and powerful. You really don't need to bother looking at any of the other apps (I've went through the trouble of trying them all out and ended using this one!)

I also sent an e-mail to the developers and they responded lighting quick. It's great to know that I'm using an app that is being managed by an active developer :).

The Creme Shop Cosmetics And Beauty Supply

The best app ever!!! Seriously.
It solved my problem in less than a day -from the installation, creating the categories and during the night they changed some setting and now is 100% perfect!!!

Thank you so much.

Frontsightvision

Great app! I had one issue and it was fixed overnight. Great service!

Pokerman786

Awesome - Awesome! I have the Zen version and my website feels so easy to navigate now! Thank you Buddha! Check it out at www.ThePokerStore.com

Shift Knobs

Easy to use interface and effective menu. I had a couple technical things I had to work through and the support was top-notch. Very responsive and helpful. I'm only using the free version at this point. I plan to expand when I get my store up and running but would recommend to others. If they provide this level of support to non-paying customers, I imagine they have a great focus on helping your business too.

Gojideals

Amazing! I was trying to hack my way through adding a multilevel menu to a theme that doesn't natively support it when I stumbled across Mega Menu. I installed it and BAM I had a multilevel menu within minutes that was fully customizable. I'm using the free version but seriously considering the paid options as this app is really, really good!

Snugharbour

GREAT!!! exactly what I needed to add more drop down options to my menu.

Castellamare It

Great app and splendid support. Highly recommended!