Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tito Sports

Real helpful for my store. Truly recommend

Luxe Auto Concepts

The menu does exactly what it says it does, but the customer support is what I'm really reviewing here. It is 5 star! Roxana and the team got the menu working and styled on my custom theme perfectly! They even checked mobile and desktop to make sure it was fully functional.

Warehousesg

very easy to create submenus. would recommend. 5/5

Talkingfashion

AMAZING all around! Must have menu app, specially for large inventory stores... What a difference it made in our shop! Hats off to the team and thank you again Rox for a remarkable customer support. I really appreciate the genuine care :)

Great app (useful concept/ easy to use technology/ wow people behind it)! Cant say enough good things about it, highly recommend!

Wishing you guys great success, Priscila www.talkingfashion.net

Bad Yogi Australia

Installed a few weeks ago - went live this week. App is fantastic! Had a few questions - was answered promptly. Very happy with it. Definitely recommend.

Saccocci 2

the app is very useful for creating submenus and very easy to use. I recommend it to everyone

Nepacrafts

Nice App. The customer service is very helpful. I specially like the way of displaying menu in mobile, I wish them the very best.

The Digital Market Llc

The customer service is absolutely excellent! They have helped me with several items and are continuing to help me as I create my site. I HIGHLY recommend this app!! - Jill

Lifeislife In

While the Buddha team did their best to resolve my requirements, somehow the theme code and menu code were not compatible in certain spaces. We had to give it up and shift to an alternate, but nevertheless, it is definitely a great plugin and an even better partner to work with. I wish them the best.

Vinscovery Landing Page

Great app: not only super easy to use - no coding knowledge and very intuitive to set up - but Roxanne was super helpful and replied to us very quickly. Highly recommended!