Mega Menu & Navigation

FREE Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

3Digital | Hack Your Ideas

Location Italy

Supporto abile e veloce nelle risposte. Nel complesso sono contento di questo plug-in gratuito. Valuterò nel futuro se fare un upgrade

HSA Tutoring

The support team is very available and communicative! You can't customize how the menu looks on mobile, but it is very functional and works just as described.

Unwrapped Sthlm AB

Location Sweden

This app is awsome. It creates great menus just like we wanted. It has super fast and great customer service!

hoco.

Location Germany

Mega Menu & Navigation that is a great tool I love it and recommend it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Dive Tasmania

Location Australia

They've been extremely quick to answer all questions and help with tiny integration issues. Highly recommend, especially their customer service.

Aqua Breaths

This app really useful, and their customer service are great!! I tried just the Free plan and it worked for me very well!!

JOY

Location St. Lucia

The app works great. I was able to create a menu the exact way I want. Great customer service very quick and friendly support

June 14, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Melbourne Supplies

Location Australia

No doubts Its is awesome app And nice support team. Quick reply by team, I am facing issue to handle this but support team solved my all query. Any teach me the app.

June 14, 2022

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with our technical support team.

We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Portraits by NC

The app is easy to customize and I love all the things you can do with the menu. I wish I had enough sales to upgrade to get all the bells and whistles :)

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It means so much to us!

Also, for any other questions or issues related to our app, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Have a great day!

Rei of Light Jewelry

Great app and makes an awesome looking menu for my jewelry shop. Great customer service too!! I highly recommend.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!
We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99