Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

London Loves Beauty

Incredible app and more importantly incredible customer service. Have had a few custom things we needed sorting out and the customer service has been so so good. Do not hesitate to use this app!

The Wee Smoke Shop

Amazing app , it helped us in sub categorizing our products. Easy to use and easy for customers to search.

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us!
We hope you continue enjoy using our app.

Have a lovely day!

Gall Fer

Muy fácil de utilizar y muy intuitiva. Puedes tener tu mega menú en menos de 1 minuto si quieres! Muy recomendable!

February 4, 2021

Muchas gracias ! Esto significa muchisimo para nosotros. Esperamos que continuas disfrutar utilizando nuestra app !

Buen dia!

Land of Yellow

great customer care, they are very responsive to requests. The app is working very well. Recommended.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our app :)

Have a great day!

Harbor Pet

This is a great app. Very easy to use. Even their videos that teach you how to use it are super short and just a few of them. I was able to get this menu up and running really quickly and extremely intuitive. When I did have a problem due to a third-party template, I contacted support and they got back to me right away saying they fixed the problem with my template. I can't recommend this app (and the support team) enough!

February 2, 2021

We were so happy to read your review! It means so much to us :) We are glad that using our app was a positive experience for you. Also it was a pleasure working with you.

Thank you for the amazing review!

Shopt testing

This app really lets you change the way people interact with your store. Highly recommend it. Adding images to your menu drop down is a game changer

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy to hear that our app improves your customers experience on your store :)

Have a great day!

Art Fever

Excellent app! Just what I was looking for and pretty straight forward to use.
Support were great as well, had a slight issue but they responded immediately and resolved it very quickly.

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review! It means so much to us.
If you need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

Beaver Frames

This is a great menu app that was suggested by my website tech guys. Works really well and on the odd occasion I've had difficulties with the menu its been resolved in a super timely manner. Definitely no complaints here.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review ! It is so important to us :)

We are happy that we could help and please let us know if anytime you need our assistance again.

Thank you!

Mountain Standard

Not only is this app very user friendly and easy to use, but they also went above in beyond trying to help me accomplish my vision. Thank you Buddha Mega Menu!

January 27, 2021

It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy that you enjoy using our app.

Thank you for the amazing review!

Adventureco

Excellent app and incredible support. Very responsive and helpful. This app has improved the functionality and appearance of my website making it more professional and user friendly.

January 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the great words. We are happy that our menu improves your website experience!

If you need our help again, please let us know!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85