Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy drop down navigation

Rigaonline

We are super happy with the APP. It's great and super cool!
As well as the guys from customer service! super attentive and friendly!
I congratulate you!

Device Polska markowy sprzęt poleasingowy z roczną gwarancją

Love it! Simple and easy to use. I went with the tree style which is very simple. Support is also very helpful.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.

Skull Kandi

Excellent! Smartened up my menus in no time at all. Currently in the trial period, but will keep the app as the pricing is competitive in comparison to others.Very happy.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Cheers

SOUL’YS®

WOW!!!! Tell your guy or girl that fixed this that I am sooo grateful!! It is working and my site speed it at A at 92 so I love that you guys cared and took the time to make this happen for me. I greatly appreciate it, the app is definitely a way to display items to get some conversions. Thank you all for what you do everyday! Know when you head to work that you're changing other people's lives by what you do everyday. Robin Demmer

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much, Robin for the amazing review!
Glad to hear that Calin could help you out. I'll pass your kind words onto him! :) Also, so happy to hear that you are enjoying using our app!

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Vesa Beauty

This app is exactly what we were looking for! As our template is limited to the tree menu, this app saved us a lot of money on template changes. Moreover, the support provided by the team is outstanding and rapid. We are quite a large store and any problem is being solved within a couple of hours! Keep going guys, you are doing great job!

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! It's much appreciated!
We’re so glad that our app and technical support is what you’re expecting and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

Have a lovely day!

Art By Minnie Brown

Love it! Simple and easy to use. I went with the tree style which is very simple. When I start making sales, I'm going to upgrade.

June 30, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

beckershopp.fr

Super équipe très réactive, Je suis satisfaites pour débuter une boutique la formule gratuite est parfaite

June 30, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique, cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Nous apprécions grandement le temps que vous avez pris pour partager votre expérience avec notre équipe de support technique.
Passez une bonne journee!

Maff Bags

Best Mega menu app out there and awesome support! 100% recommend, we had to make some minor changes to the app and they responded right away. They also included live chat support which was not an option until now.

June 18, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

The Starter Motor & Alternator Co LTD

Easy to set up and customize. The support team handled the 1 issue I had within 12 hours from emailing them. Excellent.

June 18, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Kiss the Rainbow

The customer service is really fantastic and the app is working amazing! Would recommend to everyone.

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating!! We're thrilled that you like our app and had a great experience with our customer support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88