Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

byshannongreen

This app does exactly what I need it to do and is very easy to figure out. I'm so grateful for all the features it offers for free and will definitely upgrade to the paid version as my business grows.

Flawless Online Shop

I used this to add a top level menu to link across my sites and my shop. Thanks to the devs who worked on this product in order to fill a void. It saved me a lot of time not having to create my menu manually and test the compatibilities across browsers and form factors.

July 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :) it means the world to us and we are happy that the app is actually adding up to your store!

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Anything But Ordinary New Zealand

Solid product, great shopify integration and easy to use. Good feature list even in free version. vast improvement on default menu options

July 2, 2019

Happy to hear you enjoy using our app! Thank your for the amazing review, it means the world to us :)

XooKool

Great product. It has all the features that I was looking for and they have an awesome support team

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, it was a pleasure working with you!
Please reach us anytime you need our additional help!

TerraSoleil

Great app, works perfectly on my store (www.terrasoleil.co) I really love the format. Definitely worth the download!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means so much for us :) The menu looks great on your store, by the way!

Bønes and Balløøns

I have been using the app for several years now for my menus and it works perfectly! Support is very responsive and very helpful! I recommend it.

June 19, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you :)
We are always so happy to receive such feedback from customers who have tested the app for so long !
Please reach us anytime you need our help!
Have a lovely day!

Mars Factor

It works perfectly with my theme I purchased from the 3rd party marketplace which other megamenu apps didn't work with. Clean design and easy to use!

June 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy that this is an easy and positive experience for you :) Have a lovely day !

Third Eye Assembly

I've really been enjoying this app. Shopify did not offer the drop down feature for a long time. It now does but I still find this app to be easier and have more features than the shopify dropdowns.

June 19, 2019

Thank you so much! We are so glad you enjoy using our app :)
Please reach us anytime you need our help at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have an amazing day!

Celtic Industrial Tools & Repair

This is an easy to use, intuitive app with great features. The developer troubleshooting support is AMAZING - prompt, detailed and super friendly. Very highly recommended.

June 19, 2019

It was a real pleasure working with you :)
Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Have an amazing day!

dydi's world

Hi, It a pleasure to give you a 5 stars and it will be posible, i give more because your app are friendly use and work very well. Now, I take my time to built my website and are very poor, perhap, I will pay for your service has soon has my website platform will be open, around a month to 3 month.

Many thank and bravo, rate are abordable, not expensive and app work very nice.

Sincerly, sure that will start a long business collaboration and wish you the best for your app

David
Chairman
Dydi's import inc.

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, David! It means so much to us! It is so rewarding to see that this app is useful and easy to use for you :)
We wish you to enjoy the adventure on e-commerce and we wish you many, many sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70