Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Checkout Email Popup, Push Notifications, Spin Wheel

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

PocketBlind

stop d'obligier les utilisateur a mettre une review je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste !

March 18, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, however, please note that leaving an app review is an optional thing and you can always skip it and keep using Carecart app.
As you have been using Carecart for over 3 months now, I would encourage you to please either update or delete your review as getting a negative review for an app that has been working for you for FREE for this long hurts a little!
You can also contact us on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.

McKillans

Absolutely terrible, definitely did not think this one through at all. Almost guaranteed to send an incorrect email. Shame on your developers.

March 18, 2019

I sincerely apologize about any issue you faced, however looking at the installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart for less than 4 hours and then uninstalled it without giving us a chance to have the issue fixed for you.
I would encourage you to please have Carecart app installed again, and do let us know if you still find any issues.

23Thanwa

I installed this app and set the campaign for 10 days without checking the result. Once I checked it, it didn't work at all. No email sent out. I contact the staff. He replied my email with template, didn't answer my question but it seem like it's working, some email was sent out. I waited for few days to see the result. No one open the email at all because all of emails is junk mail while I used the real email account sending. So disappointed

Precioussale

i install the, let me experience first before i will give a review

March 18, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, however looking at your installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart only for 3 minutes and then uninstalled it along with leaving a negative review.
I would encourage you to try out Carecart by instaling it and giving some time to it, so it could get its chance to assist you in recovering your abandoned carts.
Please do contact us on support@carecart.io for any questions.

Giving Gaia

DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 18, 2019

I sincerely apologize for your inconveneice, however, it seems that you have been using Carecart for over 6 months now, so I am assuming that whatever issue you faced was resolved at early stages.
Therefore, can you please update you review about us as having a negative review for a product that has been working for you for FREE for over 6 months now, hurts a little!

Gearbuyz

This thing does not seem to work at all. I mean, what the secret to getting it to do something? I installed this more than 8hrs ago. This morning i had a cart abandoned and no email was sent. Even in the stats is shows that this person was never sent an email??????

Wolve Mafia

So far I've had 6 abandoned carts yet nothing is happening, nothing sent to these customers. annoyed. www.wolvemafia.com

Digital Arc

give it try but does not work :( !

Shopuim

Stopped working after 1 week, I have so many abandoned carts
Had to switch to another app since this one doesn't work anymore

The Clawset

Just downloaded this app and cannot get anything to work properly. Email header images are all erroring out no matter the size and making changes to the body of the email I receive "server" errors. Very frustrating.

March 18, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, however looking at your installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart only for 1.5 hours and then uninstalled it with leaving a negative review, which unfortunately didn't give us any chance to assist you in solving the issue you faced.
I would encourage you to have Carecart installed once again as our development team have worked hard to make it one of the best abaonded cart apps available on Shopify.
Please do contact us on support@carecart.io for any questions.