Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

YESkiddy

One of the worst apps I have ever used. Collected email, customer went to checkout and this app did not mind to send automatic email. As I see in instruction it tells that this app sends emails AUTOMATICALLY. I dont know what are you trying to fool, but your app is like dust - useless. Better delete this app

September 11, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused.

Here’s what exactly has happened in your case. When you installed the app it has 2 hours default cart abandonment timer (meaning cart will be considered abandoned after 2 hours) and you also set 10 minutes in automated email timer meaning automated abandoned cart email should be sent after 2 hours and 10 minutes.

According to our logs, it seems that you waited for the 10 minutes instead of 2:10 minutes to receive the email. This has misled you to the point that you thought it’s not working at all.

Our customer success manager has been trying to reach out to you since you wrote the review but unfortunately, there is no response yet. We’re still looking forward to hearing from you and winning you back as our happy user.

Trade Power

Very Bad!!!!! it's only collection unknown e-mail. there are much more better aps then this. Please don't install!!!!!!!!!!!

August 7, 2019

Update-2:

We tried to connect with store owner several times however never got any response, thus we are putting our point of view regarding this feedback.

The store owner was on our legacy FREE plan and have used our app for over 8 months. The issue he has complained about was because he never turned on the email collector feature of the app, due to which the emails were not being collected for his store.

Update-1:

The store owner never contacted our support team in the timespan of 8 months if he was having any problem and left a negative review for us for a feature that he didn’t turn on. It’s unfortunate and we feel this unfair that despite our best efforts and with continuingly supporting a big number of old users for months for free, we get negative feedback for something that a user never used/enabled.

This is also a learning experience for us and we will be improving our systems to ensure that we can meet the expectation of our app users.

First Response:

Our customer success manager has tried to contact you quite a few times via email and phone, unfortunately, there has been no response. We still look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

We’re so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Our support team has reached out to you and the tech expert is diligently looking for the resolution.

Our support team is available 24/7 and always ready to assist the users. Please share more details with the team in order to help us resolve the issue quickly.

Elegance Jewelry

It's useless. Don't capture any emails from customers. It sees that someone has abandoned the cart and left its email behind, but the app won't see the email address. Good bye care cart.

April 20, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Our dedicated technical resource has fixed the email capture issue on your store. Please, reinstall the app now in order to verify.

Our support manager will reach out to you via email to further guide you in this regard.

Inspiretrendz.com

this app has added popup on my cart page which i don't want, i have tried to open this app soo many times, but its not loading, :( what's why i had to remove this app

March 18, 2019

I am extremely sorry to know about your experience with our app, however, please note that the popup you referred to can be turned on/off within your Carecart settings.
Looking at your installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart for half an hour and then uninstalled it along with leaving a negative review for a feature that could have been managed from your client area.
Therefore I'll encourage you to please try out Carecart once again and do let us know if you find any issue, so we can sort it out for you.
You can always send in an email on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.

Veteran's Ventures

I have everything setup correctly but this app only sent ONE email out of 13 abandoned carts with email. I had to manually email each customer. This app it's worthless.

PocketBlind

stop d'obligier les utilisateur a mettre une review je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste !

March 18, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, however, please note that leaving an app review is an optional thing and you can always skip it and keep using Carecart app.
As you have been using Carecart for over 3 months now, I would encourage you to please either update or delete your review as getting a negative review for an app that has been working for you for FREE for this long hurts a little!
You can also contact us on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.

McKillans

Absolutely terrible, definitely did not think this one through at all. Almost guaranteed to send an incorrect email. Shame on your developers.

March 18, 2019

I sincerely apologize about any issue you faced, however looking at the installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart for less than 4 hours and then uninstalled it without giving us a chance to have the issue fixed for you.
I would encourage you to please have Carecart app installed again, and do let us know if you still find any issues.

23Thanwa

I installed this app and set the campaign for 10 days without checking the result. Once I checked it, it didn't work at all. No email sent out. I contact the staff. He replied my email with template, didn't answer my question but it seem like it's working, some email was sent out. I waited for few days to see the result. No one open the email at all because all of emails is junk mail while I used the real email account sending. So disappointed

Precioussale

i install the, let me experience first before i will give a review

March 18, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, however looking at your installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart only for 3 minutes and then uninstalled it along with leaving a negative review.
I would encourage you to try out Carecart by instaling it and giving some time to it, so it could get its chance to assist you in recovering your abandoned carts.
Please do contact us on support@carecart.io for any questions.

Giving Gaia

DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 18, 2019

I sincerely apologize for your inconveneice, however, it seems that you have been using Carecart for over 6 months now, so I am assuming that whatever issue you faced was resolved at early stages.
Therefore, can you please update you review about us as having a negative review for a product that has been working for you for FREE for over 6 months now, hurts a little!

Previous 1