Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Checkout, Spin-a-sale popup, Web Push Notifications

DASOCKS

The app is too slow, it is very difficult to know how it works. Do not see any tutorial or video in the app

October 18, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Getting started guide, help articles and video links are available on the main dashboard of the app. As the store is not live yet and after the uninstallation our tech team is unable to identify the reason of being it slow on your store. We want you to start recovering abandoned carts with us, so our support manager will contact you to take it further with your help.

GOFITFASHION

useless app and poor customer care support..it is not working properly....after uninstallation of this app my shopify abandoned cart is not working

June 17, 2020

UPDATE: CareCart as a third party app, provides enhanced functionality of abandoned carts tracking which you won't get in Shopify admin panel because Shopify only keeps a tracks of abandoned checkouts. That's why you wont see abandoned carts in admin panel as explained by our support manager.

Our app seems to be working just fine on your store and as an approved Shopify app it does not interrupts abandoned checkout email system in installed/uninstalled state. Our support team has also responded to your query to assist you in the timely manner as we're willing to help you sort it out so you can start recovering abandoned carts.

As it seems an understanding issue rather than a system bug, we encourage you to get this sorted through our support rather than through a public review. We'd like you to remove this review and add a new one later when you have actually experienced our app on your store.

FintessHouse

I would love to test the app, but can anyone explain to me how to get the free plan?

When I try to install the app, I have to buy the premium plan, but I would like to test the free plan before deciding to switch the plan.

I will update the review if I discover how to try the free plan.

April 8, 2020

Carecart comes with 14 days trial during which you don't have to pay anything to test the full features and then can downgrade it to free plan. Please contact to our support at support@carecart.io to have your trial account moved to free account in case you are finding any difficulties.

ZoesQOQ

captured more unknown than actual emails. I tested out my own email and still listed it as unknown. not helpful and it is useless.

April 6, 2020

We see that the app was uninstalled on 11th March within the trial period and it has recovered some valuable carts for you. Surprisingly, we haven’t received any query related to the issue during that time, until now.

It would be great if you can share more details with us in order to help us resolve it for you. Our support manager is also connecting you via email in this regard.

YESkiddy

One of the worst apps I have ever used. Collected email, customer went to checkout and this app did not mind to send automatic email. As I see in instruction it tells that this app sends emails AUTOMATICALLY. I dont know what are you trying to fool, but your app is like dust - useless. Better delete this app

September 11, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused.

Here’s what exactly has happened in your case. When you installed the app it has 2 hours default cart abandonment timer (meaning cart will be considered abandoned after 2 hours) and you also set 10 minutes in automated email timer meaning automated abandoned cart email should be sent after 2 hours and 10 minutes.

According to our logs, it seems that you waited for the 10 minutes instead of 2:10 minutes to receive the email. This has misled you to the point that you thought it’s not working at all.

Our customer success manager has been trying to reach out to you since you wrote the review but unfortunately, there is no response yet. We’re still looking forward to hearing from you and winning you back as our happy user.

Trade Power

Very Bad!!!!! it's only collection unknown e-mail. there are much more better aps then this. Please don't install!!!!!!!!!!!

August 7, 2019

Update-2:

We tried to connect with store owner several times however never got any response, thus we are putting our point of view regarding this feedback.

The store owner was on our legacy FREE plan and have used our app for over 8 months. The issue he has complained about was because he never turned on the email collector feature of the app, due to which the emails were not being collected for his store.

Update-1:

The store owner never contacted our support team in the timespan of 8 months if he was having any problem and left a negative review for us for a feature that he didn’t turn on. It’s unfortunate and we feel this unfair that despite our best efforts and with continuingly supporting a big number of old users for months for free, we get negative feedback for something that a user never used/enabled.

This is also a learning experience for us and we will be improving our systems to ensure that we can meet the expectation of our app users.

First Response:

Our customer success manager has tried to contact you quite a few times via email and phone, unfortunately, there has been no response. We still look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

We’re so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Our support team has reached out to you and the tech expert is diligently looking for the resolution.

Our support team is available 24/7 and always ready to assist the users. Please share more details with the team in order to help us resolve the issue quickly.

Elegance Jewelry

It's useless. Don't capture any emails from customers. It sees that someone has abandoned the cart and left its email behind, but the app won't see the email address. Good bye care cart.

April 20, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Our dedicated technical resource has fixed the email capture issue on your store. Please, reinstall the app now in order to verify.

Our support manager will reach out to you via email to further guide you in this regard.

Inspiretrendz.com

this app has added popup on my cart page which i don't want, i have tried to open this app soo many times, but its not loading, :( what's why i had to remove this app

March 18, 2019

I am extremely sorry to know about your experience with our app, however, please note that the popup you referred to can be turned on/off within your Carecart settings.
Looking at your installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart for half an hour and then uninstalled it along with leaving a negative review for a feature that could have been managed from your client area.
Therefore I'll encourage you to please try out Carecart once again and do let us know if you find any issue, so we can sort it out for you.
You can always send in an email on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.

Veteran's Ventures

I have everything setup correctly but this app only sent ONE email out of 13 abandoned carts with email. I had to manually email each customer. This app it's worthless.

PocketBlind

stop d'obligier les utilisateur a mettre une review je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste ! je déteste !

March 18, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience, however, please note that leaving an app review is an optional thing and you can always skip it and keep using Carecart app.
As you have been using Carecart for over 3 months now, I would encourage you to please either update or delete your review as getting a negative review for an app that has been working for you for FREE for this long hurts a little!
You can also contact us on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.

Previous 1