Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Checkout Email Popup, Push Notifications, Spin Wheel

UPAN United States

I added the app, its default is to be on for the email collect and abandon cart. So stuff started showing up on screens that was un wanted. Web site is very slow. You can change the addressed in the emails so my home address show. The store name comes up as the Shopify default and you cant change it . So as I have 4 store labelled by country the email look shit. I don't know how this got such a high ratings.
In reply the speed reference was to your own web site. Sure things can be turned off, but they shouldn't have been on in the first place.
And instead of come back with snarky replys, think about the feed back from the customer.

May 7, 2021

We are sad to see your review, after which I have looked into your case, and below is our points:
1 - We strictly follow FTC CAN-SPAM ACT guidelines. As per #4, penalties up to $43,792 can be subjected to a business without having a physical address in the email (https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business) which is why we have the stores' physical address added as default. But this address field can be removed depending on the store's country and clientage
2 - Email collector and Abandoned cart can be paused from the admin area by the client
3 - Our app has passed Shopify's app speed tests, and several thousand stores are running it, so any speed issue is highly unlikely
4 - You installed the app for nearly 3 hours, removed it, and left the negative review whereas we offer 14-days trial period to fully experience the performance of the app
5 - We have a live chat and email support to help our clients on an ASASP basis, but it seems that you didn't contact us, which would have allowed our team to assist you with any understanding issues you faced
6 - There are over 750 (4 and 5 stars) reviews which do means that our app works as described

We would love to assist you in the current situation with all the above points, and our support person has already sent you an email about this. Therefore, I would suggest installing our app again and allowing our support team to work side-by-side with you to sort out any issues you face. :)

Update#1 - We would LOVE to help you out with sorting any issues you face, but in order to do that you have to allow us to assist you.
Our support team has contacted you via email, so we would really appreciate if you could reply us back and allow us to win your trust back!

DASOCKS

The app is too slow, it is very difficult to know how it works. Do not see any tutorial or video in the app

October 18, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Getting started guide, help articles and video links are available on the main dashboard of the app. As the store is not live yet and after the uninstallation our tech team is unable to identify the reason of being it slow on your store. We want you to start recovering abandoned carts with us, so our support manager will contact you to take it further with your help.

GOFITFASHION

useless app and poor customer care support..it is not working properly....after uninstallation of this app my shopify abandoned cart is not working

June 17, 2020

UPDATE: CareCart as a third party app, provides enhanced functionality of abandoned carts tracking which you won't get in Shopify admin panel because Shopify only keeps a tracks of abandoned checkouts. That's why you wont see abandoned carts in admin panel as explained by our support manager.

Our app seems to be working just fine on your store and as an approved Shopify app it does not interrupts abandoned checkout email system in installed/uninstalled state. Our support team has also responded to your query to assist you in the timely manner as we're willing to help you sort it out so you can start recovering abandoned carts.

As it seems an understanding issue rather than a system bug, we encourage you to get this sorted through our support rather than through a public review. We'd like you to remove this review and add a new one later when you have actually experienced our app on your store.

FintessHouse

I would love to test the app, but can anyone explain to me how to get the free plan?

When I try to install the app, I have to buy the premium plan, but I would like to test the free plan before deciding to switch the plan.

I will update the review if I discover how to try the free plan.

April 8, 2020

Carecart comes with 14 days trial during which you don't have to pay anything to test the full features and then can downgrade it to free plan. Please contact to our support at support@carecart.io to have your trial account moved to free account in case you are finding any difficulties.

ZoesQOQ

captured more unknown than actual emails. I tested out my own email and still listed it as unknown. not helpful and it is useless.

April 6, 2020

We see that the app was uninstalled on 11th March within the trial period and it has recovered some valuable carts for you. Surprisingly, we haven’t received any query related to the issue during that time, until now.

It would be great if you can share more details with us in order to help us resolve it for you. Our support manager is also connecting you via email in this regard.

YESkiddy

One of the worst apps I have ever used. Collected email, customer went to checkout and this app did not mind to send automatic email. As I see in instruction it tells that this app sends emails AUTOMATICALLY. I dont know what are you trying to fool, but your app is like dust - useless. Better delete this app

September 11, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused.

Here’s what exactly has happened in your case. When you installed the app it has 2 hours default cart abandonment timer (meaning cart will be considered abandoned after 2 hours) and you also set 10 minutes in automated email timer meaning automated abandoned cart email should be sent after 2 hours and 10 minutes.

According to our logs, it seems that you waited for the 10 minutes instead of 2:10 minutes to receive the email. This has misled you to the point that you thought it’s not working at all.

Our customer success manager has been trying to reach out to you since you wrote the review but unfortunately, there is no response yet. We’re still looking forward to hearing from you and winning you back as our happy user.

Trade Power

Very Bad!!!!! it's only collection unknown e-mail. there are much more better aps then this. Please don't install!!!!!!!!!!!

August 7, 2019

Update-2:

We tried to connect with store owner several times however never got any response, thus we are putting our point of view regarding this feedback.

The store owner was on our legacy FREE plan and have used our app for over 8 months. The issue he has complained about was because he never turned on the email collector feature of the app, due to which the emails were not being collected for his store.

Update-1:

The store owner never contacted our support team in the timespan of 8 months if he was having any problem and left a negative review for us for a feature that he didn’t turn on. It’s unfortunate and we feel this unfair that despite our best efforts and with continuingly supporting a big number of old users for months for free, we get negative feedback for something that a user never used/enabled.

This is also a learning experience for us and we will be improving our systems to ensure that we can meet the expectation of our app users.

First Response:

Our customer success manager has tried to contact you quite a few times via email and phone, unfortunately, there has been no response. We still look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

We’re so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Our support team has reached out to you and the tech expert is diligently looking for the resolution.

Our support team is available 24/7 and always ready to assist the users. Please share more details with the team in order to help us resolve the issue quickly.

Elegance Jewelry

It's useless. Don't capture any emails from customers. It sees that someone has abandoned the cart and left its email behind, but the app won't see the email address. Good bye care cart.

April 20, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Our dedicated technical resource has fixed the email capture issue on your store. Please, reinstall the app now in order to verify.

Our support manager will reach out to you via email to further guide you in this regard.

Inspiretrendz.com

this app has added popup on my cart page which i don't want, i have tried to open this app soo many times, but its not loading, :( what's why i had to remove this app

March 18, 2019

I am extremely sorry to know about your experience with our app, however, please note that the popup you referred to can be turned on/off within your Carecart settings.
Looking at your installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart for half an hour and then uninstalled it along with leaving a negative review for a feature that could have been managed from your client area.
Therefore I'll encourage you to please try out Carecart once again and do let us know if you find any issue, so we can sort it out for you.
You can always send in an email on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.

Veteran's Ventures

I have everything setup correctly but this app only sent ONE email out of 13 abandoned carts with email. I had to manually email each customer. This app it's worthless.

Previous 1 3