Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Web Push Notification, Spin Wheel

RocknReefs Inc.

This app is great! It works perfectly for our needs and allows us to convert those abandoned sales easily and quickly. I personally use it to help clients put together a wishlist and I ultimately upsell them based on their preferences. I tell them, add the products in the cart you like, and follow the process all the way through to checkout. Prior to adding your payment information, I tell them to "X" out of the page. This then triggers the abandoned cart, and I can now see what the client likes and make sales suggestions based on their cart.

If you don't have this app yet, GET IT!!

July 23, 2020

This review has made our day. We are so glad that our app is helping you to improve your sales. Thank you so much for taking time to review the app and recommending it to the community.

Top One

i'm really LOVED it! thankssss
very hepful!
Easy to manage!
Easy platform!
Easy to Set up!
Thanks!

July 14, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words and that you loved the app. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

Rossi Pet Toys

Finally, found an app that pretty much has features I need and it is working well on my store. Thanks to the great support team too for being quick to customizing for me.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

TTONStore

App is great and easy to set up. Quick answers to my questions from a very friendly support team which is great! Its simple and to the point for recovering abandoned checkouts. Recommended!

July 14, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we are happy to see that we hit the mark for you. Again thank you for recommending our app to the community.

Pristine Sprays

I left a previous review relating to this app slowing down my website. The customer support was excellent in addressing the issue, and even tried to help further improve our website speed. One word of caution is that if you have multiple apps that have abandoned cart features, there could be an interaction between all the apps that causes website speed issues. Make sure you website is running at the same speed after installing new apps relating to this feature.

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, Brandon!
We look forward to seeing you as our long term customer.

Iluminacion Led Mall

Realy good app, very useful, easy to use. Totaly recommend it.
Plan at very good price, A++++++++++

June 10, 2020

This review has made our day. Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending the app.

We have definite priced it very reasonably to help the store owners. Thank you for being an awesome user and helping to spread the word about us.

Dinomite Rocks & Gems

Great App, the abandoned cart emails have been successful to recover sales. Easy to use and affordable, it's paid for itself several times over.

June 3, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear that we hit the mark for you. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

If you need any assistance, you can always contact our support team.

Legit Passion ™

I admit your app is the best ever for Abandoned recovery. Great job I’m impressed by the results

April 21, 2020

We are happy that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. Thanks for your trust, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

theecoplus

MUY GUAYOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJ

April 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us this 5-star review.

livho.com

We love this app. Better part of app is Multi featured but Best part is Support.
Care Cart Support is amazing. they are ready for customize app according to client which increase its output.
every app is differnet and every theme is different. we need support to customize app and Team Care Cart make it happen.
we are happy. just one issue--- Shopify don't allow us to give 6 Star :)

April 17, 2020

This review has made our day...It can't get any better than that. Thank you so much for this great 5-star(in fact 6-star) review. We really appreciate you being an awesome user and helping to share the word about us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64