Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

PerfectDog

I really love this app because it helps me to get my money back from the customers that didn't bought the product

Dreamy Dog Beds

It's quite good, easy to set up and they have a very good support team. I would recommend this app for your store.

Hoop Jewelry

muy buena app. lo recomiendo. me va muy bien

October 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.👍

Ocho Japan

Great Support maybe give us too much advices ;)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Great app and new features will be awesome !!

Tidyrods

super easy to set up and manage!

minimum100charecteersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

April 20, 2019

Thank you for using CareCart app and sharing your honest review. We appreciate your time.

Disney IPhone Treasures

LOVE IT! really love this alot. it was the most helpful app and for you guys to make me write a full review like this is really waisting my time when i have orders to fulfill.

TrendGadgetsHome

this app is a bank for your buck, very intuitive and easy to setup. yes, it is free, what more do you want.

Geek-Family

muito show espero de verdade que funcione para mim com os recursos que voces disseram disponibilizar

Zifra

Im going to try the app, if i like it, i will change my review. Hope to be using it again and recomending it.

Jeebesshop

this app is a bank for your buck, very intuitive and easy to yes, it is free, what more do you want.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64