Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Web Push Notification & Spin-a-sale

Legit Passion ™

I admit your app is the best ever for Abandoned recovery. Great job I’m impressed by the results

April 21, 2020

We are happy that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. Thanks for your trust, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

theecoplus

MUY GUAYOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJ

April 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us this 5-star review.

livho.com

We love this app. Better part of app is Multi featured but Best part is Support.
Care Cart Support is amazing. they are ready for customize app according to client which increase its output.
every app is differnet and every theme is different. we need support to customize app and Team Care Cart make it happen.
we are happy. just one issue--- Shopify don't allow us to give 6 Star :)

April 17, 2020

This review has made our day...It can't get any better than that. Thank you so much for this great 5-star(in fact 6-star) review. We really appreciate you being an awesome user and helping to share the word about us.

SIRENQ

Very useful app! Sends 3 mails to the customer. You decide after how long will each one be sent, easily customized and it looks pretty great! Only thing is, you need to do some basic HTML for advanced text editing. Support is great as well, communicative and they even did some editing for me!

April 17, 2020

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted for abandoned cart recovery. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you!

Cobalt District

A+ customer service from Alex Mason and the rest of the CareCart team. Would absolutely recommend the app on that alone.

We needed a way to configure the email templates to be plain HTML instead of the default templates in the CareCart app, and since there wasn't an option to do so, we reached out to their support team to see if that was possible.

Alex Mason from customer support responded to us, and he and the team were beyond helpful. We could tell they worked hard to accommodate our requests and in the end, we had what we needed. Many thanks to Alex and the team!

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you needed. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

Mospify Store

This could be well one of the best abandoned cart recovery app ever written. On my previous store, this works on the second day of my installation during my trial period. Wonderful app and will recommend it to others for sure! :)

March 18, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Project Motlun.co

I'm totally blown away when I got my big sales within one week when I am still on trial with you guys! I couldn't believe it as most of the time other app on trial will take forever to work! Super Awesome to the Carecart people! Thank You!

March 9, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

SK Voice Recorder

It helped me to recover $185 in just few days of free trial with their abandoned cart series emails, really worth it. And customer service is excellent, they solved all of our problems. I highly recommend it.

February 26, 2020

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. Thanks for your trust!

Gifts Actually

Only been using this App a few months and only using the free plan. So far we'rerunning at 45% recovery - very satisfied with the App.

February 21, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.

Pheebs Buffay T-Shirts

Love the app. Customer support is super helpful as well! Definitely recommend the app to anyone looking for a solution to recover abandoned carts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65