Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Folium Teas

Great easy set up and looking forward to boosted traffic and sales! I might get the premium package soon as well

Shophop.pk

I'm still learning how to use the app, but it's pretty good so far. I like how it sets me up for success.

StyleAlum

So far so good! I am excited to see what this solution can do with my business. The process has been really easy and my team member has been responsive and helpful!

MundoMicrofono

EXELENT I LIKE IT SO MUCH IS REALY NICE APP
EVERITHING YOU WANT TO SPONSOR YOU CAN DO IT HERE FOR STARTER

TECH PROVISIONS

Awesome. great, amazing. Hope it can grow my business. We shall see. Hopefully is not sketch like some other apps

Vital Mask Supply

lets what happens. installed. loading. keywords created. now we wait. hopefully it all goes well. Lets get it!

HK BASICS

It is good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use t

Duki Merch

buena extension para hacer anuncios de google adwords y sincronizar la cuenta para ver visitas y compras

Xcoser International Cosplay Costume Ltd.

Great app perfect for the beginner this app makes marketing easy and carefree. Excellent start-up fees made it easy for those just starting out in the eCommerce drop shipping business. I have enjoyed the fact that this app is connected to google adds and...

elo

Started using it a week ago. I am getting amazing results. ROAS is 25. Spoke with David from customer support twice this week and found him very professional and helpful with a genuine desire to help us scale our business. Highly recommended app for anyone who wants to use google ads without much hassel.