Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

The Panza

I just started to use this app and for now is really easy to use and user friendly. Let see after I put some work on it!

June 10, 2021

Hi, The Panza! Thank you so much for leaving a review. Your feedback means a lot to us! i have sent you an email regarding your first account revision as a premium client (please check your inbox and spam folder just in case). I look forward to working with you!

-Nikki, Junior Account manager

T. Jazelle

Carlos has been great! We've worked together over the last few months to really iron our our campaigns and produce results. Highly recommend!

June 10, 2021

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for your nice comment, we will continue this line of work in order to continue obtaining results.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Happy Selling,

Great Creations

oh so fantastic, I love it so much and will love them forever if they can help me understand what the heck google needs from me to make them happy, then five stars

June 8, 2021

Hi Great Creations owner,

Thank you so much for your nice comment. We will try to help you with whatever you need.

If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Happy selling,

Building with Fitness

SO far has been easy to use, very helpful! I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to increase traffic to their site.

June 8, 2021

Hi Building with Fitness owner,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you found our app easy to use.

If you have any other question, please feel free to ask me.

Best regards,

Wonder Soil

Great App and very profitable, i would recommend it to anyone that is trying to get their google ads to be profitable

June 7, 2021

Hi Wonder Soil owner,

Thank you so much for the great review! Please do let us know if you have any questions via our support email at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Isaiah, Junior Account Manager

Dreamer Co.

Excelente aplicacion para todo tipo de tiendas ecomerce. Su prueba gratuita es super genial. Recomendada.

Amani Air

wow what can i say, this app was a tad difficult to use and it did not link any of the new items, I deleted it initially and downloaded again to give one final chance. It would not let me write this without giving a 5 star review

June 3, 2021

Hi, Amani Air! Thanks for your feedback. I'm not quite sure why the app store didn't let you choose how many stars you want to leave, but you can definitely update this review as you see fit.

With regards to your tech issue, I have sent you an email from support@cleverecommerce.com so we can work out a solution. Please check your spam folder as well just in case.

I'd also like to say that I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Apple Khan

I have been with Clever accountants for a couple of years and experienced a good level of service. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and good value for money. Highly recommend.

Hi Apple Khan owner,

Thank you very much for your kind words, it is a real pleasure for us to continue helping you with your store.

If you have any questions or you need our help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

E-Modesta

good app you can save some time using it vs google adwords, It didnt generate any sales even i tried it many times.. something is missing i guess but as an app it works

June 3, 2021

Hi, E-Modesta! Thank you for your review. We'd love to hear what we can do to help make your experience better. Also, if you ever need any help regarding your campaigns, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com. We'd be happy to help you.

SendJoesKCBBQ

Nikki has been great to work with. She is very proactive and emails us with updates weekly. We look forward to growing our company with Clever!

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review, Jennifer! It's a pleasure working with you as well. The Clever Team is happy to have you and we look forward to seeing your company soar!