Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Salem Essentials And Apothecary

Five stars for how quickly the initial adwords campaigns are created and implemented. They estimate as long as 4 days but they completed their work in 4 hours....
10 New Campaigns
231 New Keywords
17 Banners Created
...with Remarketing tags inserted on my website too. Pretty damn impressive!

I plan on going into the banners and ads and adjusting them and may need help from this team.

I will update my review when:
1) I need support
2) I get some performance details (metrics).

So far Soooooo good!
Great job! :)
salemessentials.com

Ajiri Tea

Super easy to set up, beautifully designed ads, and amazingly fast service! We e-mailed back and forth with REAL humans! Highly recommend.

Dpoole

Wow instant action , really good !

Thanks a lot guys , really excellent ,

Daniel Poole .www.danielpoole.com

Pure Primal

Hao is fantastic. Anytime I need help (support or question), Hao replies immediately. So far, I'm very happy with the app, service, and customer support offered by this company!!!

Vossity

Surprised by the bad service reviews, I usually receive a response within 24 hours and have been great so far! Definitely recommend!

Olivia Esme Jewellery And Gifts

If you're a computer novice like me then this is brilliant. My campaign was up and running in no time and traffic started coming in so fast that I had to reduce my budget. I do not have a big budget to play with but the team were not put off by that and they work to the guidelines I set.

Very good and easy to set up. Definitely recommend.

Www.OliviaEsmeJewelleryandGifts.com

Urban Modesty Inc

initially i wasn't aware you should go into google ads to edit the campaigns. my opinion is the app does a majority of the work but highly recommend you edit the campaigns. jose spent an hour with me on the phone to help, very nice of him.

wish this team the best.

You Should Buy Art

Been waiting for this to get setup for 3 weeks. No response from their team.

Have no idea if it works or not but their service level is garbage. Wish Shopify would do a better job vetting service levels before they approve placement.

______

EDIT:

After posting this the team at Clever was responsive and took a look at the issue. So, I appreciate their actions and will update once we get some traffic results.

_____

EDIT 2:

We've been seeing positive traffic as a result of the new campaigns and are very pleased.

Riserart

These folks are great! Understood my product right away, and created some very well done artwork. Highly recommend.

Killerwaxx Singapore

This is my 2nd time giving review of this app. Appended was my first review last week. I have no association with this company. I am really amazed of how this app integrated into adwords, the visitors keep on flooding into my page since last week. To be honest, as far as i m concern, this app has already exceeded my expectations.

*****************************************
The campaigns were created not long ago. When i logged into my shopify account this afternoon, i was amazed with the number of visitors visited my store. This app is fantastic. I am looking forwards to see the results in the next few weeks.