Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Doggy Car Seats

This will help with advertising. It will help your business grow to what you can reap benefits from.

Hello,

Glad to hear things are running smoothly!

saba diamonds

Really amazing app, i did not know you had to go into such detail into targeting its actually impressive what they give you for free. im going to do the premium plans soon cant wait to see how else they can out do themselves. they get extremely high ctr , only suggestion is that it allows you to cap your cost per click. even then its still pretty cheap how they get you the clicks

October 29, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review!

Best Digital Cut

I am trying to use this app to do google adwards to increase sales. It is taking a bit of time to figure everything out but support is good and I am sure once everything is setup, it will run like a charm. 1 suggestion is that maybe to ask for feedback after 1 month so that we are giving you a true review.

October 29, 2020

Thank you for the feedback!!

TechStache

So far this app has been good. I have just started my first campaign so we will see how it goes but easy and good so far.

October 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Folium Teas

Great easy set up and looking forward to boosted traffic and sales! I might get the premium package soon as well

Shophop.pk

I'm still learning how to use the app, but it's pretty good so far. I like how it sets me up for success.

StyleAlum

So far so good! I am excited to see what this solution can do with my business. The process has been really easy and my team member has been responsive and helpful!

MundoMicrofono

EXELENT I LIKE IT SO MUCH IS REALY NICE APP
EVERITHING YOU WANT TO SPONSOR YOU CAN DO IT HERE FOR STARTER

TECH PROVISIONS

Awesome. great, amazing. Hope it can grow my business. We shall see. Hopefully is not sketch like some other apps

Vital Mask Supply

lets what happens. installed. loading. keywords created. now we wait. hopefully it all goes well. Lets get it!