Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping | Reviews

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

sorellecare

So far so good! I've just been playing around with set up but i like it so far! I'm excited to see how the ads perform!

LunasEssentials.com

Great app - automates google adwords campaign so you don't have to worry about that - Free your time to focus on the more important things for your business.

LSGTees

I have this app but im not getting any sales or visits, i have had it for awhile and and it shows no visits, no impressions or click.

WatchBandSolutions

For some reason it just went haywire with my budget. I somehow spent $185 in a few days with no sales. be very careful here, this app is not what it appears

MoJo General Store

There ad response time 10 days was bad also their key words selection on the items uploaded was bad.

Pawjoy

would not recommended this app. The manager was not following the keywords set I have given and wasted thousands of dollar without one single conversion.

dklampetsupplies

The app works great and very easy to use. I was getting quick results in no time at all i was getting customers.

Lemonade gallery

save your money and do not get premium... bad support for campaigns. If you are just trying to get the standard, then you can set up your ads easily, but if you need a person that helps you to get the better traffic and optimize your campaigns this is not your app.

zebramanic

Anyone Remember my one star review for this app, well yup i am the same giving them a 5 stars now, a 3 stars not for the service or if it works for me or me cause i will be back for it after testing, its simply a 3 stars for the crew sitting behind this apps, they care about what they do and they believe in it.
as said ill be back to this rating again

eThought

Recently we moved away from our digital advertising agency because they were a little too pricey. So we signed up with Clever Google Adwords. After a few weeks we noticed we were not getting any conversions at all so we contacted them and they convinced us to upgrade to a higher price plan. Now we've paid them more money and in the past month have spent almost $1,000 and have had NO conversions (not one sale according to their tracking). We are doing okay with our website sales...but if the analytics are right...the thousands of clicks we've paid for have not resulted in one sale? So we went from a high priced digital advertising agency and were getting a lot of sales for a high marketing price...to this app where we are getting no sales from their computer generated PPC clicks. Not sure what to say...other than we've wasted a lot of time and money with this company.