4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and precise targeting options. It's praised for boosting sales through features like Shopping Ad and dynamic remarketing. The app provides comprehensive performance insights and automation capabilities, saving time on keyword optimization and ad targeting. The customer support, especially Benjamin Grimes, is commended for exceptional assistance. It's particularly useful for those unfamiliar with Google ads/shopping, streamlining campaign optimization, bid management, and performance tracking.

May 25, 2018

Clever has been excellent in helping my new shopify store get the exposure on Google I need! Their support team is amazing at answering questions and helping customize my program for my specific needs. I highly recommend them (thanks Dave!).

Andrea
maudekids.com

Maude Kids Decor
January 25, 2019

The best google marketing i've tried. That being said, to unlock its full potential you need to upgrade. For editing banners for example.

Triple 20 Darts
September 18, 2017

I would recommend this app to all, great tools, happy with it

Syrian Mother Of Pearl Furniture
May 7, 2018

very easy to use, makes my life easier and saves time.

Rebuff Reality
Edited March 11, 2023

poderia haver tradução para português, app ajuda muito

Claire-imagine
Portugal
9 days using the app
Clever Ads replied May 30, 2023

Hello Claire-imagine store owner,

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that our app has been helpful for you. We also appreciate your suggestion to include a Portuguese translation, however it is not possible for us yet.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@cleverads.com . We will be more than happy to help you with any concerns you may have.

Best regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager

March 30, 2022

faster and good customers service
easy way to switch from this app to google ads!
dashboard look like pro

BulkLab Nutrition
Netherlands
Clever Ads replied April 1, 2022

Hi BulkLab Nutrition store owner,

Wow! Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our application and only hope that your experience continues to improve from hereon!

Please let us know if you have any further questions or feedback you would like to share with us, by contacting us at support@cleverads.com. Don't forget you also have access to our live chat support service! (;

Warm Regards,
Abby, Account Manager

January 28, 2020

So far so good seems to integrate seamlessly with little fuss although remains to be seen how well it actually converts over the normal google dashboard?

Harper Kendall
March 13, 2018

Very convenience and responsive. The customer service was reaching me out with questions and aimed to help out.

Up Raise Baby Product
November 21, 2019

For a beginner, they made it super easy to use and set up! Hoping Google pulls through, as always!!

Metta Chic Boutique
Clever Ads replied November 26, 2019

We’re very glad to hear that you had a smooth process in setting up and using our app, best of luck!

October 18, 2017

So far so good - easy to setup - and if thats all thats required to get results ill be very pleased - will update this once ads start running and again i some results

Terraeclat