Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping | Reviews

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Urban Modesty Inc

initially i wasn't aware you should go into google ads to edit the campaigns. my opinion is the app does a majority of the work but highly recommend you edit the campaigns. jose spent an hour with me on the phone to help, very nice of him.

wish this team the best.

You Should Buy Art

Been waiting for this to get setup for 3 weeks. No response from their team.

Have no idea if it works or not but their service level is garbage. Wish Shopify would do a better job vetting service levels before they approve placement.

______

EDIT:

After posting this the team at Clever was responsive and took a look at the issue. So, I appreciate their actions and will update once we get some traffic results.

_____

EDIT 2:

We've been seeing positive traffic as a result of the new campaigns and are very pleased.

Riserart

These folks are great! Understood my product right away, and created some very well done artwork. Highly recommend.

Killerwaxx Singapore

This is my 2nd time giving review of this app. Appended was my first review last week. I have no association with this company. I am really amazed of how this app integrated into adwords, the visitors keep on flooding into my page since last week. To be honest, as far as i m concern, this app has already exceeded my expectations.

*****************************************
The campaigns were created not long ago. When i logged into my shopify account this afternoon, i was amazed with the number of visitors visited my store. This app is fantastic. I am looking forwards to see the results in the next few weeks.

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app! Easy to install and set up! Highly recommend!

Thecozycloset Com

Extremely easy to use and a great support staff!! My AD's were up and running the next day!

4amigosltd

great app and exciting for the results!

www.FrednMates.com

Techos Decorativos

Awesome ! They did all the leg work for me and I can already see the spike on my site. I had occured an error message from google that they were going to drop me because of false information. I immediately emailed them and they responded and took care of the matter. It does not get better than that !. I would recommend you use this app FOR SURE

Fmn Home Furnishing

The team at Clever Adwords were fantastic. They did absolutely everything for me, answered my many questions and now my ads are up and running - I would definitely recommend this app

Jewelsilkscarves Com

I would definitely recommend this App. I'm no computer wiz, and it was a breeze to set up! Looking forward to increasing my business awareness!