Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

1181 - 1190 of 1969 reviews

Lakeview Candles

easy onboarding, have yet to see any results but will update review to more accurately reflect my post spend experience.

Le Sorcier Harry

Simple to use and user friendly. Let's see how it works afterwards. However waiting four days is too long.

Eder Area

I use this app to help my website to developp it views. Moreover i want to grow up across your advertising. This app is in english so one language, it should be a good idea to create an help for the consumers which don't speak english.

Cabrera MotorSports

Somehow confusing at first. I needed help on the configuration_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shop BellaRae

Setup was easy, and hopefully I get more traffic to my store which leads to more sales. I’ll provide an update once things get going...so far, things look promising.

Autopartlinker

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your coProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your co

Lions Ice Jewel

Just started hope it works for me and grow my business more. Need to get sale for my page to get my money .

Wireless Accessories Store

Installation Completed and it was simple and easy. Now waiting for some traffic and lots of sales ;)

Trendybyseason.com

Still, in the beginning, process, I read some reviews and it seems to be a good app, from my research google is one of the best and I really hope it will help me since I'm getting out of ideas...my budget is really tied and I'm not sure how much will have to spend but I will give it a try

Get Ultimate Now

no display on google search.