Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

El Niño Tarifa

Lo acabo de instalar la app. Parece ser userfriendly. Pero lo más importante es que espero que me ayude más en mi negocio. a ver vamos!

May 20, 2021

Hola El Niño Tarifa,

Muchas gracias por el feedback, es un auténtico placer poder trabajar con vosotros y espero que podamos ayudaros a crecer vuestro negocio un poco más.

Un saludo,

August Christian

I hope this app delivers. Trying to get my brand out there! I really need something to help me get some conversions.

May 14, 2021

Hi, August Christian! Thank you so much for your review! We hope to meet your expectations. If you ever need any help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Happy selling!

Laquesandco

Just installed it. Seems to be nice. I am hoping that it helps me in my business more. that is all that

May 8, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope that with our services, we can help your business grow.

If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us.

All the best,

Une Licorne

They ask a review at the beginning. I can only say that to start with the app is easy. Let's see with next steps. Thanks

May 8, 2021

Hi Une Licorne!

Thank so much for your nice review! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com, we will be happy to help you.

Happy selling,

Xaxia Blanco Urban MMXX

I hope this app delivers...... I really need something to help me get some conversions. I have used many diffrent hopefully this is the one.

May 6, 2021

Hi, Xaxia Blanco Urban MMXX! Thank you so much for the review. Do you need some assistance? Just shoot us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com and we'll be happy to help!

Napoleon Francosko

just installed this app, i hope it delivers what it claims..........................................

May 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, Napoleon Francosko! We'll do our best to meet your expectations. Just send us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com for any assistance you may need. We'd be super happy to help you out.

domxsthetics

the app is so far so good. im going to keep using it but right now nothing negative! it is beneficial.

May 3, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you very much for your nice review, for us the opinion of our customers is essential. So it will be a pleasure for us to continue helping you with your campaigns.

If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us.

All the best,

Oh My Laser™

So far so good, will see if it really can drive traffic to our store. Very easy to setup and get your first campaign started.

May 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, Oh My Laser! Please let us know how it goes. Just send us a message via support@cleverecommerce.com and we'd be happy to assist you.

Happy selling!

Luvchain

good app. helps get bigger audience and boost sales which is extremely helpful. Words to make the word count.

May 3, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are very pleased to be able to help you get bigger audience and boost your sales.

If you have any other question, do not hestitate to contact us.

Happy selling,

BlackTree

Dear All
This is a fraud company that does not provide service after taken money..
On April 27, I had purchased a Professional banner from Clever eCommerce, whose service has not given to me yet and no help has given to me in setting up my Google Shopping Ads, so you are requested to discontinue & disable the service of this app & Help me for return my money back. Regard.
Kundan Kumar

April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the good review, BlackTree! We appreciate it so much. If you ever need help please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.