Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping | Reviews

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Drongineering

Received all types of WARNINGS from Google after installing and utilizing this App

Mozzi Magic

Might be good for someone with few products but they made of mess of mine. To their credit they admitted it was not working. I had hopes it would be corrected, but never receive any progress report. Nothing changed after increasing the amount of my paid plan. Cancelled because no one could explain or show me where they were doing anything. Can I give zero stars?

Banda Bags

SCAM SCAM SCAM Do not install! Don't believe the 5 starts review.

I paused campaigns and they started them without telling me. When I checked my account I spent thousands of dollars! They refuse to give the money back. We disputed the money with our American Express and after few months we got our money back!

BTW I stopped the campaings because they faked the convertions. They never matched with Google Analitycs or my website.

ESTAFA! No instalar!

Pausé las campañas y ellos las iniciaron de nuevo sin decirme nada. Cuando mire mi cuenta habian gastado miles de dolares! Se negaron a devolvernos el dinero. Denunciamos la situacion a American Express y despues de meses hemos conseguido que nos devulevan todo el dinero.

Por cierto, pausamos las campañas porque esta gente falsea las converiones. Nunca coinciden en absoluto con los resutados de Google Analitycs o mi propia web!

Bright Attitude

I installed this app and paid for premium about a month ago. I never had any ads up. I repeatedly sent requests asking what was happening and did not get a response. I received one email from the account manager saying he was going to get right on my account. He said had been on holiday, that was 10 days ago and still nothing. I sent a message a couple of days ago and no response. Very disappointing.

Andreabonelli

I would have to say stay away from this app. If you have a brand they will create ads that are quite damaging to it. I took a look at my ads being run after reading the 20 1 star reviews and sure enough they were absolutely hideous. I'm hoping that deleting the app will stop further charging to my ad account. And the amount of work left that I now have to fix is crazy. Who ever created the ads obviously is not an English speaker.

Do yourself a favor and click on the 1 star reviews or at the very least look at how your ads are written. They're written by someone whose first language is not English.

------------

Auto Fix Shop

I'm not very happy with Clever Adwords. I cancelled my app and they continued to run one of the ads with a charge of $500.00
Be careful when using them and pay attention

Thepionears

very poor results.there's no anyone to speak with and I think that it's one of the worst application. Totally unuseful!

Natural Home Brands

Do yourself a solid and don't download this app. Gave it several chances, and now my ad words are all screwed up. Managed to spend all my ad dollars in 3 days with absolutely $0 ROI. Call a google ad word rep - they are much easier to communicate with and work with google ad words directly.

Heavy Blanket

Clever clicks got access to my awords account without my permission and made a ton of very spammy adds that cost me over $300.

It feels like a scam.

Do not believe the 5 star reviews

Merchanthunter

Be warned. Do not download this app. There is very little control, review or functionality over what they post. They literally spam the heck out of your google ads account and half there ads are disapproved for inappropriate wording, rules or just post product that are no longer on your store.

Further more to remove, pause or stop their app is not quick and easy

It will cost you large some of money with no return. I lost 1043k within 2 weeks even though I stopped their ads after I realized what poor application this was