CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Merchanthunter

Be warned. Do not download this app. There is very little control, review or functionality over what they post. They literally spam the heck out of your google ads account and half there ads are disapproved for inappropriate wording, rules or just post product that are no longer on your store.

Further more to remove, pause or stop their app is not quick and easy

It will cost you large some of money with no return. I lost 1043k within 2 weeks even though I stopped their ads after I realized what poor application this was

Evlitegroup

Worst app, ever. 19 minutes after it flooded AdWords my account was suspended. And I can see why, keyword abuse it a violation of Google policies. And they are bad at it! Not only keywords I could've done myself, but keywords no one searches for. Almost every one was below bid or low search results.

Don't use. And they better not charge me a dime either, I should be charging them for having to fix this.

The Curated Closet Designer Bargains

Horrid, stay away!
I know very little about Google Adwords, so went with these "pros".

Today, I received my 5th "your Adwords account: ad disapproved" from Google. I keep telling myself they put out so many ads, they have mistakes occasionally.. But, after this 5th one, I signed into my Google ads account to see if I could make any sense of it/see if I could fix the issue on my own.

I looked at the ads they created for my designer clothing website...why hadn't I done this before??? They are horrible! Basically, they took my logo and added phrases like "super catalog, find out more" and "best prices for you". With verbiage like that, it's no wonder I'm not getting any results! I wouldn't click on it. I wouldn't even think it was U.S. based with that stunted wording!

And, I'm getting errors on top of the awful ads!

I actually paid for this.
Live and learn.
I learned - don't touch this one. Unless maybe you have a site that will attract customers with the ad "super catalog, find out more"

Ugh, I'm so mad at myself for not checking on this before I spent so much money on ads.

Pink Bullfrog

HORRIBLE. Literally I don't understand why anyone would use this app.
After I got to Google Adwords, I placed a cap of a monthly budget NOT TO EXCEED. That budget was completely ignored and they ended up charging me $200 out of NOWHERE. I explained to them I never set that cap in the first place. The person helping me didn't speak English and refused to help me at all. I was in tears by the end of the conversation. Will never EVER recommend Google Adwords. Didn't even make one sale in the entire process. Horrifying. An entrepreneurs nightmare. HATE IT. Will never use it again.

June 6, 2019

Hello we're sorry to hear about this. The maximum daily budget is set by yourself during the setup process and it's a Google-generated tool and is called a shared budget. Unfortunately, there must have been some confusion during the process. How it works is that you will remain within your daily budget limit in a 30-day period. This means that if you set a budget of $10 per day, one day you can spend $15 and the next day $5. Making it so that within a 30-day period you will not spend over $10 per day on average. Along with English, we give support in another 6 languages as well (Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Greek, Italian and Portuguese). If you have any other concerns, please send an email to our support mail and we will do everything in our power to help you with anything. Sorry again for any confusion and we hope to hear from you.

Pesci Moda

If i Could give this app half star i would. I usually never write negative feedback but for this one i had to. I have been using shopify over 2 years now and i have tried many apps, but this app has NO RETURN. Please don't waste your money on this app, i have spent over $300 per month + i even upgraded the app but it gave me 0 conversion. They Ads they make are daily rejected by google and i would keep getting notification to build ads as per Google requirements (Ads made by this app). Please be aware and SAVE your money.

Rodifer Animation Company

No way to edit a campaign once you've submitted it. I've been using adwords for awhile, and thought I would give this app. However, unlike Adwords, there is no way to edit an ad after you've submitted the ad. If you try, you reach a screen that says "your ad is processing", etc etc.

The real adwords interface allows you to see all of your campaigns and ads, even the ones that are in review. That way, you can make easy changes, start and stop ads, etc with a click of a mouse.

I think this app is good in theory, but I'm sticking with the real adwords.

Uninstall.

Depeche Toi

We've had problems since trying to install the app. The app would not install correctly and we had to contact customer service to unistall/reinstall several times. Then they have been unable to create my ads and have been working on this for over 3 weeks. Every time I email them, they tell me the they are waiting for someone else to fix the problem. Unprofessional and does not work. Buyer beware. Free is not always the best. Going to pay for a professional service that can actually deliver.

Skyline Industrial Group Inc

There is no where to modify the adword settings...

Chickadee Hen

Horrible!! Do NOT use this app! It created ads FOR A RANDOM WEBSITE on my account! Yes, I was paying for ads for a website I've never even heard of. It also created a ton of campaigns for my own site that were approved without my knowledge. Be very careful if you decide to use this!!

Giftpunk Com

Badly made banners made with pigeon English text, post per click budgets all over the place 'why would I pay over 30p for someone to click to an item that we sell for under £2'??? They do not bother to get to know your business or what you wish to achieve they just churn our bad generic ads and banners. Over the weeks we used this app we had lots of visitors that resulted in zero sales, some days GoogleAds charged us for 100+ clicks when we only received 60 visits, I'm no mathematician but that don't add up!