Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Christmas Loves

Is this app just sending fake traffic to my website?
Bad App, easy to set up and very promising but will not get you any sales. Spent WAY over my requested $15/day budget!!! And it seemed to be fake traffic as there would be 20 visits to my website all at once that would not stay more than a second. Makes no sense...

Gosh Badass Club

Thank you for throwing my money.
Generated ugly ads and not relevant AT ALL!

Theproudlondon

Waste of time and money. After spending around $200 in ads and $50 in premium subscription the result is one. No conversion. A self-made ad is much more effective than using this app/service. Stay away!!

Dog Collar Fancy

I have to change my review at this time... everything is a mess! The dollar amount due shown through adwords is different than what this app says it is. I have now contacted support 4 times and it's still not fixed! I plan to call Shopify to complain about this company if this is not fixed very quickly. I have been waiting long enough and now they have costed me $$$$. ! Not happy at all.

Madera Ph

These guys just populate your ads with pointless images saying different stuff from the ad text. Uploading links of products i have deleted and all full of rubbush

Fashion For Crypto

Well, I installed the app and went through the five page questionnaire. The screen said it would take several days for them to process my account. Then I got an email the next day saying my campaigns were "ready to take off".

The next day I happened to check the app page and saw that they started running ads with NO APPROVAL FROM ME, NO ABILITY TO REVIEW WHAT THEY DID, and no real indication that I would be charged money. I have no chance to do anything but be surprised.

So I went and checked my AdWords account, and oh, man. They created hundreds of ads with gibberish titles, most of which targeted the wrong keywords and titles. I'm selling very specific custom clothing, but they spent my entire daily budget on "District Womens Shirt". WTF? That's not at all what I would have done.

If you have a handful of products that are dead simple, this app might work for you. But good grief, do NOT trust them to manage your campaigns or you'll end up wasting your entire budget with zero sales.

Drongineering

Received all types of WARNINGS from Google after installing and utilizing this App

Mozzi Magic

Might be good for someone with few products but they made of mess of mine. To their credit they admitted it was not working. I had hopes it would be corrected, but never receive any progress report. Nothing changed after increasing the amount of my paid plan. Cancelled because no one could explain or show me where they were doing anything. Can I give zero stars?

Banda Bags

SCAM SCAM SCAM Do not install! Don't believe the 5 starts review.

I paused campaigns and they started them without telling me. When I checked my account I spent thousands of dollars! They refuse to give the money back. We disputed the money with our American Express and after few months we got our money back!

BTW I stopped the campaings because they faked the convertions. They never matched with Google Analitycs or my website.

ESTAFA! No instalar!

Pausé las campañas y ellos las iniciaron de nuevo sin decirme nada. Cuando mire mi cuenta habian gastado miles de dolares! Se negaron a devolvernos el dinero. Denunciamos la situacion a American Express y despues de meses hemos conseguido que nos devulevan todo el dinero.

Por cierto, pausamos las campañas porque esta gente falsea las converiones. Nunca coinciden en absoluto con los resutados de Google Analitycs o mi propia web!

Bright Attitude

I installed this app and paid for premium about a month ago. I never had any ads up. I repeatedly sent requests asking what was happening and did not get a response. I received one email from the account manager saying he was going to get right on my account. He said had been on holiday, that was 10 days ago and still nothing. I sent a message a couple of days ago and no response. Very disappointing.