Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Skyline Industrial Group Inc

There is no where to modify the adword settings...

Chickadee Hen

Horrible!! Do NOT use this app! It created ads FOR A RANDOM WEBSITE on my account! Yes, I was paying for ads for a website I've never even heard of. It also created a ton of campaigns for my own site that were approved without my knowledge. Be very careful if you decide to use this!!

Giftpunk Com

Badly made banners made with pigeon English text, post per click budgets all over the place 'why would I pay over 30p for someone to click to an item that we sell for under £2'??? They do not bother to get to know your business or what you wish to achieve they just churn our bad generic ads and banners. Over the weeks we used this app we had lots of visitors that resulted in zero sales, some days GoogleAds charged us for 100+ clicks when we only received 60 visits, I'm no mathematician but that don't add up!

Lakeshore Importers

Been about 2 months havent got my ads, its a waste of time, noticing other ads they also have very bad design, I can create mine in 24 hours with better design.... Horrible services, dont recommend.

Defined Za

I tried to resolve with the app developer and with arrogance they insulted me. I selected to have the ad campaigns paused before allowing them to make the ads live so that I could review the quality of what was being presented of my business on the advertising platforms.

Their system enabled my ads without my approval and lost me advertising budget. The adverts that their system created was achieving 50% less CTR at a 50% higher cost.

I tried to have them address the problems and even with emailing them evidence of what I had selected in the creation process they continued to deny the truth.

It is sad that I have to write a review like this as the other reviews seemed to be positive. Clearly they are not in any way prepared to build a relationship with a new client to their service, they would rather argue facts and call the client a lier.

So very sad as I expected much more from them...

Handmade Fantasy

I made a mistake by choosing this service. They caused me issues in my adwords account just in one day

Thegamesteward

The model the person behind this app takes apparently doesn't involved consulting the client on what is appropriate for google Adwords campaign. In the end, they created a huge mess on our Adwords account by which I mean costing us money on irrelevant campaign settings to our business. Just glad we caught it today and not next week.

Caveat emptor.

Woodenearrings

this app was a nightmare and wasted money on adds that i didn't approve before they launched.
i was angry about my adwords bill when i saw what they had done, spending of more than the actual price of the products for a one-of-a-kind products advertisement.

also chose to spend large budgets on products that were not representative of my product line, and the adds were very spammy.

First Choice Cricket

Same situation as the poster Yourturnkeystore. I installed this app. First warning was that the ads they created were disallowed by Google who said my account could be closed. They "corrected" the issue. I kept checking the app on shopify and it was showing no results. I contacted them and got no response. I checked my adwords and found that they had been running ads. They had created so many ads they put my daily max spend up to over $1700. I signed up for a $5 per day trial, I caught it when they had spent close to $300 in a few days.
I've lodged a complaint with shopify. If you have had a similar experience feel free to reach out to me.

Www Jopana My

Dont know what I'm wasting money for... After a while when I check back my Google Ads account, feel disappointed...