Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Clever Ads
4.4
April 12, 2021

Nothing "Clever" about this app. Installed this app along with the google shopping addon. Logged into my own google ads account, the ads they placed had multiple errors one major being that my personal address details were in Google Search ads that they activated!!!!!!! 2 emails for support sent, no response for over 72hours...all this time my personal details are being advertised in google. Their phone app also doesnt work properly, requested advert changes etc that never were activated.

Floppy Fish
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 days
Clever Ads replied April 12, 2021

Hi, Floppy Fish. Thanks for your feedback. We have sent you an email addressing your concerns. We have reviewed the ads you created with Clever and I can assure you that your personal information was not circulating the Google Ads network; could you please forward a screenshot as to what you're seeing? We would be happy to help you once provided this information. We have also received your emails on Saturday and Sunday, so we'd like to kindly remind you that we have very limited support over the weekend. As for your concerns regarding the mobile app, we do not seem to have your Google Ads ID on file. Please respond to our email so we can sort this out as soon as possible.

Again, I apologize for the trouble this has caused you.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

April 9, 2021

why you guys asking for a review before using the app? how can i right before using your app, and you are not allowing me to complete the setup

FaisalFabrics.pk
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Clever Ads replied April 16, 2021

Hi Clever ecommerce user!

First of all, thanks for your feedback​.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, customer satisfaction is important to us, so please let me know what I can do to help you.
We have tried to contact you several times but have not gotten any response, please if you have the opportunity to read your emails, it would be something I would appreciate very much to solve this in the best possible way.

Back to the problem, I believe there is a misunderstanding as we do not require customers to leave reviews during the set up process. I am so sorry for this confusion. And about your problem during the set up, our colleagues in the Tech Deparment have already solved it.

Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you and we are available to resolve this the best we can.

All the best,

Carlos González
Junior Account Manager

March 7, 2021

I started the free trial of this app, uploaded and confirmed all the information but am still unable to see any of what the campaigns look like or edit them. Half the time the dashboard doesn't load, and I can only see metrics, but no specifics. What is the 14-day free trial? I thought this App had a free plan as listed in the app store. I have contacted support but have not heard from anyone in over a week.

Lunautics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Clever Ads replied March 17, 2021

Hi, Lunautics. Following our phone call we had last week, we hope you have a better understanding as to what Clever ecommerce can do for you. Please reach out to us via email so we can get your Shopping campaigns up and running. We would also like to address some other concerns of yours; however, as you have not responded, please send us an email from an account you check frequently (hello@cleverecommerce.com). We are eager to help clear up any concerns you may have still. All the best, The Clever ecommerce Customer Success Team

Edited February 5, 2021

I have paid $25 to these people and I'm still waiting to find out why. Still waiting on someone to explain or provided the service I paid for. Customer Service is weak to say the least.

Sappy ~Inspo~ Tees
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 20, 2020

I have no words, I installed the app on my shopify in July to test it, after checking out the features I immediately uninstalled it from shopify, but the CE account set up an automatic monthly budget that continued to be spent even after uninstalling the app, and by the way having taken the user and credit card at random among the accounts I managed. I have no words, this is robbery.

Tilda s.r.l.u.