CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

pickout4u

$ 12 was deducted twice and did not accept the link to a Google Account. I could not take advantage of the application

Phoenix Massager Store

Piece of shit!! This app SUCKS, worst I have used in Shopify. It ruins my 200$ in a 10 min without any conversion and even the customer is seem bot they click and out

DONT USE THIS APP!! THIS IS SUCKS

Not recommended at ALL.

App and support sucks

BleuBambi Jewelry

When I first used this app for free it seemed like it was generating traffic to my site. However, none of the clicks were generating any revenue. So, I upgraded to premium to see if Clever would help me get results. There are multiple issues I came across. 1) The account manager didn't respond to my request or help me. Seemed like there were generic responses and no action taken. 2) The shopping feed from Clever to my Google Merchant Center didn't work. Google saw many problems with it. 3) When I tried linking my Google Analytics to Clever, Google said they are not a verified app. 4) There support chat always says they are out of office. This app doesn't seem well maintained or supported.

Shop Late Tonight

I'd rather give it 0 stars. It's a piece of junk. Indecipherable ads, crappy customer service.... Taking an extra $12 out of me for "premium service"... What a joke. If anything these bastards should be giving me back all the money I spent on the useless ads.

December 23, 2019

Sorry for your disappointment. The campaigns we created for you spent roughly USD 12. The bulk of the spend comes from a campaign that is not ours. We are available to solve any doubt you may have.

MAXXPACKS.COM

I used this app to create searchable adwords, however they created a display ad that ran outside when my geographical areas were not awake, blowing my budget within less than an hour. Support wasn't very helpful and blamed it on our other campaign, though I proved it was their display ad. Beware, the dashboard runs a day late (support didn't tell me that I figured it out). Will modify the review throughout the month if things improve. Right now I am not too impressed.

December 23, 2019

Sorry about it. Our Display campaigns spent USD 18 in total. We will be happy to explain everything in detail. Please contact. Thanks a lot in advance

Pets-food.co.uk

I don't understand how you have to write a review on something not used yet seems silly to me and a waste of time but ha ho

Grayvn Traditional Bows

support is not good and they never setup my account completely. it took 2 months and wasted money. Not right for Google Shopping Ads.

December 12, 2019

Sorry if you feel it that way. We set the Merchant Center and create Google Shopping campaigns. If it took more time than expected it is because some issues that arose once and again. Feel free to contact us again and we will deal with it.

The Regal Phoenix

I used the same budget that I do with the regular Google Shopping app which gives me over 4,000 clicks a week. With this app, I got 8 clicks in 14 days. No thanks.

Classic Elephant

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

December 13, 2019

Sorry we do not have enough information to resolve your doubts...

Santaland

After giving the app a chance i found it to be very helpful in my store with obtaining traffic and will be upgrading to the premium version
EDIT - I changed my initial review from bad to good after finally hearing from the developers but once i changed this review back to positive i havent been able to contact them and my ads suck. Visitors from random countrys but i only have the main USA territoy checked. wasted $500 doesnt even have the business category right

November 12, 2019

We’re very glad to hear this! It truly means a lot to hear that we are able to have a positive impact on our customer base. Thanks for the review too!