CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Snap Frames Direct

The concept is great but BEWARE - if you do not know anything about AdWords these guys may not be for you as you will need to check over everything they are doing or watch your ad spend go down the drain

Yourturnkeystore 243

Looks great. Easy to setup. However, after paying $50 for a subscription, not a single ad made it past the pending stage. The app does not load on safari anymore. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Katara Jewelry Minerals

I received an email that my Google Ad Words Account was up and running from Clever and I was really excited to check it out!

Upon looking at my account, I noticed my company name was not completely spelled out, it was cut off and a period mark replaced the rest. The color scheme of red was horrible since I didn't have one single item with any red in it nor did it match any of my product photos.

The ads seemed rushed, sloppy and not put together well at all.

I emailed Clever several time expressing my concern for my business name being cut off and the Ad's not looking up to par to me....no response. I reached out to the Google Ad Words Department directly and they told me they could not help me revise a campaign that another service company had started, but can walk me through starting from the beginning.

I suspended my Ad Words Account until I can figure out how to do them myself. The only reason I am giving this review 2 stars is because I know the Clever concept works.

Would I want my business be directly related to the Clever Google Ad Words Campaign...no.

1 2 4 Next