Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Ider Furniture

Easy to set up campaigns, it is good for merchants who does not have Google Adwords experience. This app can set the campaigns for you in one click.

November 1, 2021

Hi, Ider Furniture owner!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback - we really appreciate it!

Jae & Jah Kids Clothing Store

I really love this app for my store. Its an excellent app to use on your Shopify store. It very easy to use.

November 1, 2021

Hi, Jae & Jah Kids owner!

We are glad to hear you are having a positive experience with our app!

Sharp Shirter

Super helpful customer service! I'm really excited with how they've set up my campaign and I look forward to seeing the results

Hi, Sharp Shirter owner!

Thank you so much for your kind review - we really appreciate it! We hope you see positive results.

All the best,

LakeShire Boutique

This is a great app to help you with getting your products out to the public. I would recommend that you try it out.

October 21, 2021

Hi, LakeShire Boutique owner!

Thanks for leaving us your kind words - we really appreciate it here at Clever!

We wish you a successful Google Ads journey.

All the best,

www.ElColmado.com

I like it, its working great. Thanks, Easy to use and to add products.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi El Colmado owner,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback! We are glad to know that you are having a pleasant time on our app!

Warm wishes,

Maive & Bo

Set up so far has been relatively easy although I'm not really sure what to do next. Review request came through too early perhaps?

Hi Maive & Bo owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

If you have any other questions or concerns regarding set up, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Additionally, feel free to update your review as it is not necessary to rate the app right away.

All the best and happy selling,

D' ESSENTIAL LIST

Es verdaderamente útil ahorra tiempo y trabajo en publicidad 100% efectiva, hasta el momento todo bien.

¡Hola, Essential List!

Muchas gracias por dejarnos tus comentarios. Me alegro de que hayas podido ahorrar tiempo con nuestra app.

Con cualquier duda o problema, mándanos un correo electrónico en support@cleverecommerce.com.

Saludos,

Plugchile

Todo bien, herramienta simple e informativa, fácil integración a las cuentas de google y analytics, todo bien

¡Hola, Plugchile!

¡Gracias por escribir una reseña! Nos encanta el "feedback" de nuestros usuarios.

Si te surge cualquier problema, no dudes en ponerte en contacto con nosotros en support@cleverecommerce.com.

Un saludo desde España,

Hobbee

Pretty good application so far. Easy to set up, simple to use, just waiting to see some results come through

Hi, Hobbee!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts! I hope that you see some great results from your Google Ads campaigns.

Warm wishes,

OLD WORLD LEGEND LIMITED

it looks very very promising.. Good app, highly recommended to new users of shopify! easy to set up.

October 21, 2021

Hi, Old World Legend Limited owner!

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and your recommendation to other Shopify users!

I am glad to hear you had a smooth set up process.