Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

detallesloan

La interfaz es muy sencilla de usar, esperando los resultados de los anuncios, pero hasta ahora bien.

Loja Sexy PT

Just waiting for the results from the ads. But it looks a great App, easy to use. Great costumer support.

Arabella love & fashion

very good app for beginers and proo. Thank you for help us make more sells online. keep doing good work

Allurings Beauty

looks like a good app only downside is asking me to write a review even before i can see my campaigns. i can see 5 campaigns but cant see what they are .

Vision Wear

Simple and easy to use. Good for getting you started with a basic AdWords set up. More detailed targeting and optimisation would be beneficial in the future.

February 22, 2021

Hello, Vision Wear,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and providing us with some useful feedback. Please reach out to us if you have ay questions or need any assistance.

Best,

Aeemelia Skincare

Helpful though a little confusing to get starting using this app. Hopefully it starts to provide metrics on conversions from my google ads

Hello, Aeemelia Skincare,

Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback about our app. If you need any assistance with your account, do not hesitate to contact us - we are here to help at anytime.

trendzandmore

app helps with google ..................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello, Trendzandmore,

Thanks for leaving us a positive review! If you run into any issues or have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact us.

Lebeju Kids

Its way more easier to use way more better than using the google app. I highly recommend using this app.

Hi, Lebeju Kids,

Thanks for leaving us some feedback - your input helps us improve our app and services. If you have any questions at all, please let us know!

All the best,

Cubi Boutique

Hello, Cubi Boutique,

Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback - we are thrilled to see you are enjoying our app! Let us know if you have any questions down the road.

Half Pint's Funhouse

i use this for my store and it helps alot with everything im trying to do with my website it has everything u need

Hello Half Pint's Funhouse,

Thank you for your positive review about our app. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.