Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Clever Ads
4.4
November 27, 2020

I've WASTED one week of my time and sales with this app and it's customer services team. This ad doesn't work and when it works it doesn't set up the ads currently. They also never wanted to give me a full refund. Shopify please remove this app. Screenshots:

True Sports Fan
Time spent using app: 4 months
Clever Ads replied November 30, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you did not enjoy our app. One of our representatives will be contacting you to see what we can do to resolve this situation right away.

All the Best,

November 17, 2020

Please dont install this app. They have caused a serious bug. All my page titles have changed and pricing went to zero. A serious but. Now my seo ranking is doomed

CoosCosmetics
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Clever Ads replied November 18, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you had this issue come up! Our records show you have been in contact with our support center about this and one of our representatives has also reached out to see how we can help.

Best,

November 9, 2020

Normally they should refund 54$, they promised to give me my money back. But the reimbursement hasn't been done. No honesty. Once you install this application, there is no turning back. And they take money from your credit card.

Jose and May
Time spent using app: 18 days
Clever Ads replied November 9, 2020

Hi there,

Our support center has tried contacting you to ask you to please reinstall our application as we are not able to issue a refund unless you have our app installed. As soon as it has been reinstalled, we will happily return your money.

Kindly,

November 3, 2020

This app is not worth your time, let alone your money should you decide to go for the premium version (like I did). If you look at all the 5 star ratings, you will see that all of them are from people who just installed the app, but haven´t "worked" with it yet.
In detail: based on some very rudimentary input from yourself (you cannot influence a lot) the app creates a ton of campaigns in your Google Ads account. Support questions are not being answered, even after upgrading to Premium. Results of the campaigns have been way worse than with the campaigns that I tinkered myself somehow. I waited a week or so if anybody would bother to answer to my emails, nothing. Deleted the app today.

Ginza Berlin
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
Clever Ads replied November 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you had this experience. According to our records, our support center tried to reach out on October 27th but did not hear back from you. One of our representatives will contact you about how we can help you resolve this.

All the Best,

October 28, 2020

Tried contacting the app support developer, and no reply for a week. It is very upsetting that no one is responding.

Houseiva
Time spent using app: 2 months
Clever Ads replied October 29, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. Our support center had reached out on Friday, October 23rd but did not hear back from you.

One of our representatives has contacted you to see what we can do to help you.

All the best,