Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

KdoStore

0 conversion. support never reply to my questions. 0 conversion. support never reply to my questions

September 13, 2019

Sorry about your bad experience. We have email and char as support channels. Please try to reach us again and we will respond you.

Fatwood Beard Company

Read the one star reviews before you download this app. Most of the positive reviews are from people who just installed the app, and most likely the free version. The issues I had are covered by other one star reviews. I upgraded to premium so I could have an account manager, but they only responded to my emails at 3-4AM. Yesterday I received an email that said to click here if I was interested in a phone call with my account manager, I replied yes and received this as a response "Thanks a lot for contacting me, I'm so sorry but phone calls are only for our "Custom" premium clients, so in your case, you have a Premium but not custom." So I guess for $49 you don't get phone calls, and you still don't get one even if they inadvertently tell you they do. Overall a complete waste of $49.

September 13, 2019

On our Premium plan we include phone calls and hangout calls but not every day phone support
because we have a Custom Premium plan with more services and support.

CE-Equestrian

I don't understand why the app developer are asking me to review the app as part of my setup process. Clearly at this stage I have no idea whether the app works or not therefore I can only award 1 star !

May 23, 2019

We are so sorry to hear this :-( Usually, we ask our clients to leave us a review after they finish the installation process in order to receive insightful feedback on what they thought about the 5 step process. We value the comments of all our clients a lot and we always take them into consideration.
With that being said, we would like to let you know that even if you leave a review on Shopify you can go back and edit it as many times as you'd like. So even if you leave us feedback in the beginning, you can always come back later after you have used our services, and update it.

Instyle Apparels

Cleaver ads is a 100% failure so far, Any Campaigns such as display ads , search ads and re marketing ads auto generated here are disapproved by google. 1000+ reviews is a trap Beware. Their program is a utter failure or ineffective.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have tried our best to deliver the best service to you by creating campaigns for free. Having over 150 ads, 13 were disapproved due to their destination no longer working. This can normally be attributed to the fact that those products are no longer available in your website. We apologize nonetheless for the inconvenience we may have caused you. You can always contact us for any further assistance.

Efeito Fashion

Péssimo aplicativo, me cobrou quase 400 reais de marketing em menos de 7 dias, não tive nenhuma venda somente visitas indesejadas de indianos e outros países distante, sendo que só vendo para o Brasil. Não instale não é de graça como falam. Tem cobranças abusivas e absurdas

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment. As we have told you by email, the only campaign that generated any cost was the display campaign and all the traffic was coming from Brazil. With our campaign, you only spend $183, a cost that is under your daily budget. However, we would like to help you with this issue. Please contact us to schedule a call.

Sahara Blue Co.

hard to use and figure out if it is all installed correctly. if you are building a eCommerce site there does not seem to be any other option so you are stuck with it.

May 21, 2019

I’m sorry for your bad experience using our app. We created Search and Display campaigns in a timely manner. However, sometimes the app downloading process can be slower depending on the internet connection and browser used among many other things, but we always create the campaigns if it is possible. Your campaigns never started running since the billing information was missing in your Google Ads account. The Google ads account is first and foremost yours and you are the one responsible to enter your billing details. We would like to assist you in running your google ads campaigns once you have solved this issue with your Google ads account. Thanks a lot for trusting us.

Kaboodle Stationery

Not impressed. I had upgraded to premium for more functionality and was not able to edit the text in the web banners as I had misinterpreted "Customize banners". Which once you upgrade, means you can only edit the colour and font, not the text.

Emailed for assistance to have the web banner text changed and it was changed to another text I had not requested.

Currently in the process of trying to get a refund which I am also finding difficult.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have tried our best to deliver the best service possible. I am sorry, but we did not at any point state that the Banner Customizer will help you to change the text from the banners. However, we do offer the possibility of changing the fonts used, the themes colors and the logo attached. We apologize nonetheless for the inconvenience we may have caused you.

Original Frame

This app has terrible customer service. Its almost non responsive.

I would like to change my google account from 903-110-3719 to 486-082-4564.

I have sent several request, you already have access to the new account. I dont understand what's taking so long to change.

I would recommend shopify take this app down until they can fix this issues.

May 21, 2019

We apologize for the misunderstanding. We contacted you through the email in which you registered when downloading our app. You can check your inbox to see the email we sent you on March 19, 2019 where we told you we had sent you a request to link your new Adwords account.

Gnostic Store

We only have 150 products, so we expected this would be easy. After installing, the app says it takes four days to get running. After four days, the app said there is a problem but staff is working on it. No ads have been made yet. We emailed tech support but they never answered. It has been 10 days with no update.

Hi,

We apologize for the late response on the status of your campaigns. As we told you by mail, the problem was that we tried to upload your campaigns to your Adwords account but Google rejected them. The reason being for this rejection was "Google Grants customer cannot create campaigns of advertising channel type".
This was because your website is a NGO and Google has certain policies to advertise on these types of websites. Eventually, we managed to upload the campaigns successfully.

Best regards,

SwankedFitness

I don't see how the app is helping. I just set it up so maybe it will start helping soon. I also don't appreciate being forced to write a review.

May 23, 2019

Hello! We are very sorry to hear that you felt pushed for leaving us a review.
We would like to let you know that even if you leave a review on Shopify you can go back and edit it as many times as you'd like. So even if you leave us feedback in the beginning, you can always come back later after you have used our services, and update it.