Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

EconoShop

the app is verry mutch so helpfull if you know how to use it. i recommend it if you want to see some results

March 29, 2021

Hi, EconoShop! We're glad you like the app. Please don't hesitate to reach out at support@cleverecommerce.com in case you have any suggestions for our app. We'd also be happy to address any questions or concerns should you have them. Happy selling!

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

Annli'Co Skincare

Nice app. I am still trying to discover it, so will come later with a more constructive feedback. And it's

March 18, 2021

Hi, Annli'Co Skincare! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To learn more about what our app can do for you, please take a look at our website: www.cleverecommerce.com.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them! Just send an email to support@cleverecommerce.com.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

ZHEED.store

Helpful, useful, and easy to deal with. Supporting more languages would make this app GREAT and the BEST.

Leadingdog

Haven't used yet but seems easy to set up I can let you know more once I have seen it in action hopefully it will improve my positioning

Laureed

I wish it help me to marketing my website , I tired to find something so good to market my things I hope that

Taifun Teppich Service GmbH

Easy and fast start of google ads campains. The force to rate is a little bit strange and reduces the willing to work with the app.

Hello Taifun Teppich Service GmbH,

Thank you for leaving us feedback about our app. Please feel free to contact us when a question arises or if you need any assistance.

Best,

Saint Eros

I am reviewing this app, its okay and easy to use, i enoy it and amhappy with the service it provides, much easier than facebook ads or actual google ads

Hello Saint Eros,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and providing us with feedback. Glad to hear you're enjoying it! If you need any assistance with your account, do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

letenjoylife

The App is Good, You can use the free plan. But I don't know if it's covering all my products in the proper way!!

Hello letenjoylife,

Thank you so much for giving us some feedback about our app. Please feel free to contact us if any questions arise or if you ever need any assistance.

Best,

L.T.ENTREPRISE

J'ai installer l'application hier, et satisfait pour le moment.
Le travaille est fait automatiquement, et fait gagner un temps précieux.

Mademoiselle Trendy

I had a problem with the app because of some technical issues so I contacted them and they resolved the issues under one day.

January 7, 2021

Hi, Mademoiselle Trendy. First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have notified our Product Manager about your specific case and he has just contacted you via email to further resolve this situation in a timely and orderly fashion. Again, we apologize and we hope to solve the problem with you together.