Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

DAMALI by GemstoneGifts Handmade Jewelry

Part of the "setup" process is to review the app, - before it is even in use. Tons of FIVE star reviews by people they GAVE the premium plan to for FREE as part of the promotion. When someone gets a product for FREE they are expected to leave a 5 Star review, so... take all those 5 stars with a grain of salt. They are giving FIVE star reviews and talk about how easy it is to set up. But the purpose of the app is not easy installation - it's REVENUE.
I'm not seeing ANY reviews for positive increase in conversions, which is the ENTIRE purpose of the app.
Fake reviews are a HUGE turn off for a genuine bussiness owner and it gets ONE star for that bad practice. On the AP itself, like any real review, I reserve judgement until actually using it for 30 days.

Paint By Number

Hard to get a response. Updated to premium account but all 3 emails in last 4 days did not get a response.

Need to work on support.

WatchBandSolutions

For some reason it just went haywire with my budget. I somehow spent $185 in a few days with no sales. be very careful here, this app is not what it appears

MoJo General Store

There ad response time 10 days was bad also their key words selection on the items uploaded was bad.

Pawjoy

would not recommended this app. The manager was not following the keywords set I have given and wasted thousands of dollar without one single conversion.

Lemonade gallery

save your money and do not get premium... bad support for campaigns. If you are just trying to get the standard, then you can set up your ads easily, but if you need a person that helps you to get the better traffic and optimize your campaigns this is not your app.

eThought

Recently we moved away from our digital advertising agency because they were a little too pricey. So we signed up with Clever Google Adwords. After a few weeks we noticed we were not getting any conversions at all so we contacted them and they convinced us to upgrade to a higher price plan. Now we've paid them more money and in the past month have spent almost $1,000 and have had NO conversions (not one sale according to their tracking). We are doing okay with our website sales...but if the analytics are right...the thousands of clicks we've paid for have not resulted in one sale? So we went from a high priced digital advertising agency and were getting a lot of sales for a high marketing price...to this app where we are getting no sales from their computer generated PPC clicks. Not sure what to say...other than we've wasted a lot of time and money with this company.

Back Down

Useless app.Was used 12 days without any result!Even if uninstall the app they still charged you 49$ every month to rest of your life!

The Art Gallery Nyc

app is a scam, i turned the campaign they made off at 12pm. I opened the app later in the day at 8pm and it was active and $6.00 was already spent. Mind you my min budget set $5.

I am glad I checked in again, i probably would of woke up to a bill of $100.

Erovibes

Google alsmost closed my account because of violation of their rules, good job guys!