C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

Icefee

April 16, 2020

Hey, IceFee!

Thank you for the feedback, we hope it all goes well!

Best,

European Workwear Canada

just started to using the app and look promising. easy set up and use. i think its worth it to use it

April 14, 2020

Hi, European Workwear Canada!

Thanks for leaving us some positive feedback. Let us know if you have any questions!

Good Luck,

Bare Essentials

I have used this app to set up advertisements and have found it to be quite straightforward to follow.

Hello, Bare Essentials!

Thanks for giving us some feedback. We are glad you didn't come across any issues!

Blue Rail Hobbies

Set-Up was easy and the the staff at Clever are responsive. We look forward to seeing how the app affects our bottom line.

Hi, Blue Rail Hobbies!

Thanks for giving us some positive feedback. We're here at any time to answer any questions!

All the best,

Phoenix Media Worldwide

ok so far, will keep using it and see how i get on. you do get a lot of errors when setting it up and running the app

April 7, 2020

Hi, Phoenix Media Worldwide~!

Thank you for leaving us some feedback. We are sorry to see you had some issues, please feel free to reach out to our client support to get those resolved!

All the best,
Client Team

Fresh Air

After I set the ad content on the app, the ad link automatically generated by the app is wrong. Please help me solve it

March 30, 2020

Hi, Fresh Air!

For any client support issues, you can reach out via email or zendesk, where we can forward it to the Tech Team. We need a little more info such as your Adwords ID and email.

Thank you!

Quinta da Pacheca - Douro Valley

For now everything was easy to install. I think this can be a good solution fo people without much time to spend in google ads.. Lets see the results now!

March 26, 2020

Hello! We are happy to see the installation process went smoothly. We would love to hear how our app works for you once it's all set up!

Sotaroni

Un a plicacion facil de configurar, pero que confugra las campaña de una manera caotica en un principio

March 25, 2020

Hola, Sotaroni!

Para saber como podemos mejorar nuestro servicio, nos ayudaría que nos explicases que parte de la app fue caótica - la instalación, los 5 pasos, etc. Te propongo que hablemos por teléfono, o si quieres nos puedes escribir un correo electrónico!

Muchas gracias,
Equipo de Clever

DonnyTeez

I haven't launched any campaigns yet. I am interested to see how it works and will keep a running update on this review. One issue I already have is that they set up my target customers in every country but the united states. I will see how difficult it is to update that and update my review.

March 23, 2020

Hello!

Thank you for the feedback, if you would like help with demographic targeting you can reach out to us via Zendesk or email and we can explain the process!

Thanks,

Home first impressions

I read other reviews so I expected this.
This review is just to grade the simplicity of setting up the app. Was it easy, yes. Just answer the questions. Does it work? We will find out.

March 17, 2020

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy you were able to install the app with no difficulties. Best of luck!