Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

PAEGA

The setup was quick. Now I just need to test the functionalities how it could really help my store.

Telement Digital Solutions

Quick installation and very easy to follow. Allows you to connect Google merchant account fast. Would recommenced for first time shopify store owners who are new to eCommerce and marketing their store.

Slapdash Bookstore

Still in the process of using the app, seems quite responsive. Account manager responds to problems very quickly. Good start.

epicavenuewear

Great app perfect for the beginner this app makes marketing easy and care free. Excellent start up fees made easy for those just starting out in the ecommerce drop shipping business. I have enjoyed the fact that this app is connected to google adds and makes the process of securing ad support through google simple and hassle free.

lovehappyskin

Seemed good, I can see loads of ads had been created.
But the only thing is not sure where to edit the ad, I need to learn maybe.

For Your Abode

Installed it a week ago.. traffic is up no conversions yet. Hopefully it turns in to people buying.. have not had store set up long..

Unique Styles 2 Envy Inc.

The best product I have ever used thus far...........................................................

Merv’s Music Shop

So far good. Let's see how the free trail goes. This is a good app. Hope this helps my online store.

Rally Gear, LLC

I just launched my shopify store and wanted to take advantage of Google. I integrated the app and it's been very easy to use and get started delivering ads via Google.

P.Z. Creations

Just starting our journey, but so far it is going pretty well. We will update later. Not sure what else to write on this minimum word count review.