Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Ecopopup

Good app still have to try all features

Doggy Affair

Don't have an answer right now it's to early to tell

Spiritreaver Clothing

Works ok but integration seems to be off with regular Google AdWords account. My numbers were completely different. Easy to set up though

Iaunnas Princess Boutique

Haven't had it that long, so I'm not sure how much it is actually optimizing my store at the present time. But I will review again in 2 months.

Ooh La La Cosmeticsza

So far, bring people to the site, but I must say the app likes to turn the campaigns you have on by itself, meaning if you don't keep checking it, you will rack up a bill of $$$$$$ so please app devs let's get something straight I turn it off for a reason, would love to have a campaign start and end date so I don't end up spending millions....

The Watch Stop Australia

(+) Its great to start off with, they created several ads for products and specific collections with or without banners.
Basically all you have to do is set a budget and they do their thing.
(+) Its free.

(-) Their customer support takes half a century to respond.
(-) The premium subscription isnt very clear on what perks you are getting in addition to what they are already doing, even upon asking they weren't very clear on it.
(-) They're not proficient in english, probably because its not their first language. This will make you doubt the quality of their work and you will have to double check everything.

My advice - If you are new to adwords, give it a go. If you like what they're doing then get the premium subscription, ask them what you will get before you pay (just to be clear).
Once you grow bigger, I suggest you get familiar with adwords yourself and handle it on your own. Its not that difficult + you have immediate control over your ads from the start.

Aristocracy Boutique

Have yet to try it, so I am not fit to give a proper review

Apinkypromise

(Initial impression) With a setup wizard that takes care of most of the heavy lifting, this app is a great way for people who aren't adword savvy (or simply don't have the time or mental space to spare!). A more robust keyword generator or a link to Google's one would be helpful for many customers. Also where we select services, it only has an option for "Free shipping after $x". It would be useful to have a checkbox for "Free Shipping - No Strings!" or similar as well.

[Edit] This is neither a negative nor positive review, but a reminder: caveat emptor. If you use this app, make your own promotional material and give it to them to use. The material they generated was in no way suitable to repesent our brand. I might use them in the future for retargeting, but I am not going to use them for ppc at present.

Styor

I have updated my ratings from 1 star to 3 star now because they contacted me and fixed the problems with the ads .

So extra two stars for good support and good results (so far)

Asmrtstrt

[UPDATED]

The setup for us at www.asmrtstrt.com was easy and seamless and customer service from the team was great - there were some challenges with the keywords that Google did not like but the team was great in reshaping the campaign. It was within budget - any previous note from me about going over-budget was my misunderstanding.

I am awaiting results which are hopefully within the google guidelines and will drive quality traffic. I will update review once I know the results of this. So far, setup was easy and the team was responsive. It is worth the try and hopefully will deliver results - TBD!