Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

USA Fashion Masks

I haven't really used it to it's full potential but seems like a good app. I'm not able to accurately rate it

Voltagehardware.com

Nice app, would recommend. Download it, and have good use of it, it was for me. Has nice keywords targeting

Mocs n More

I just started using this app seems easy enough and i am hoping this is going to be a good app. Was really simple setup

Coss Y Leon Products

this app is really good for beginners and to use their ads. it helps you in every shape and form contact them for more info.

Green Mango

Works good at the moment. Everything is very easy to instal :) Hopefully this will get me some succes with google ads

C-Trouver

I've started using this App to help me with marketing my store and driving more traffic and more transactions. So far I like the layout and the ease of use and look forward to seeing its effectiveness!

Bigdealservices1

isntalei recentemente portanto tou na fase de "testing" para ver as funcionalidades e os progressos, mas para ja é facil de se configurar

Pupper Pet Supply

The app is easy to use and easy to set up. the only issue that I have is that I felt like the set up time took too long but maybe that was my fault

Flozzo

So far looks good. It easy to setup. Hope to get some conversations and sales. It is really annoying that is asking you for a feedback.

PAMOJA ART

Setting this up was so easy, i'll keep watching to see how effective the ads are but so far i''m happy with it