Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Platinum Black Shop

Just now using the app, not sure how good it is. Wil update a review later. Hope it helps push traffic to my store.

Haikuz

Just getting started using this app. I hope it can really deliver conversions into my site. I'll update review after a few months.

December 2, 2019

Thanks for downloading our app! We wish you all the best and look forward to reading your updated review.

RJM-Fasteners

complicateeeeeeeeee !!!! I dowload to have something simple to publish on google or make some announce on google but this is kind of complicate !!!

December 2, 2019

We’re sorry you’ve experienced complication in the process. We would love to help you out with any problems you might have, so please feel free to contact us.

The Cleaning Cabinet

So far, so good, it looks promising, I would be able to review properly once our ads are up and running.

November 27, 2019

Thanks for the download and we look forward to hearing back from you!

Holly’s HodgePodge

I used this app to help me get conversions. I still have no sales. Trying it for Black Friday.Hoping for better luck this time!

November 27, 2019

We wish you the best of luck this Black Friday, and if you have any questions feel free to contact us!

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I used it few months ago' and brought me some returns..and It was also FREE. Now It ask me to pay for a Premium service....hmm

November 27, 2019

Our app is always free, we only give a suggestion to upgrade to premium service in order to receive more benefits and opportunities. Premium service is never obligatory for our users.

Gracifico

Started using the app today, no results available. Will check back if tangible results are obtained.

November 26, 2019

We would love to hear back from you, thanks for downloading the app too!

The Cola Club

seems like a good idea but I have to see how it works first, I'm writing this as its part of the setup process and I cant proceed without writing a review

Bild-Ahoi!

They are setting up quite some ads for free for you, but before you can link your analytics or merchant center, you have to give a review. Here is the review on that. Cant say much about the efficency of the ads itself, because they are just up for a few hours.

Heatherfields

not enough action yet... have to make review to move forward. seams too be really automatic, but not sure thats the best way to run ads.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8