Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Pink and Blue Baby Boutique

50/50 at the moment but will increase the score once I see how it really works asking for a review before even creating or running ads is a bit naughty in my opinion

Sentence Love

Great!! I love this app it very helpful to manage my campaign. It' s very easy to use and now I will see any result of work.

June 9, 2020

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback. If there is anything we can do to improve, please let us know!

Best,
Clever Team

Lion City Company

ust started using. this app and tells to review first! Very excited to get boost my sales and conversions

June 4, 2020

Hello, Lion City Company!

We'd love to hear an update from you once things get going. Let us know how everything works for you!

HUBIO

I have to to add review to complete the tasks on the app ! do not know if it is working or not I should write a review after seeing the results

May 20, 2020

Hello, Hubio!

I just reached out to you via the chat. I will send you an email right now!

Sew a la Mode

Requesting a review before being able to try. Will give another review once I have used the app for a decent amount of time.

May 4, 2020

Hi there! this review is to see how the installation process went. We look forward to hearing how things work down the road!

Mascarillainteligente

It force me to make a review which us really nit with a google ads policy. Also very limited. i have set up the destination of my ads in Spain but it promotes ads in english.

April 30, 2020

Hello!

Thanks for the feedback. The first review is for us to hear about how the installation process went for you. The ads are in Spanish as you chose, not in English. Feel free to reach us for any doubt.
Best,
Clever Team

Hondenhappiness

First day. Google ads normally a bit difficult if you are not an expert. I dont know if It also works for Holland and Belgium... we will see.

April 29, 2020

Hello!

Thanks for the feedback. If you need any clarification, don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing how the app works for you down the road!

MarcGPL Store

coping with the software and process. I am hoping the app is easier to cope with then the google app.

April 28, 2020

Best of Luck! We are here if you need anything.

Luxutiful

So far so good.. Having trouble with my account being suspended and solving the last of two problems...but seems to be a very good tool!!

ANTISOCIALCASE

Easy to use and extremely fast app.
I recommend it to all beginners. I recommend it to all beginners. It's great for anyone who wants to open their first shopify shop.

April 27, 2020

Hello!

thanks for the feedback - we appreciate it. If there is anything you need help with don't hesitate to reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11