Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

PM to AM Night suits

Unable to perform certain functions on free trail. Some buttons dont seem take any action. Expected more.

July 7, 2021

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulties with our app. Please do reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com so we can resolve any issues that are in the way as soon as possible.

Warm regards,
Isaiah, Account Manager

Mega Sportswear

sto usando la app da qualche giorno,darò 3 stelle per il momento mi sembra fattibile,aumentò le stelle a risultato ricevuto.speramdo di ricevere i risultati programmati

July 2, 2021

Ciao, Mega Sportswear!

Grazie per aver trovato il tempo di lasciarci il tuo feedback - lo apprezziamo!

Sentiti libero di modificare la tua recensione dopo un paio di settimane, perché ci vuole un po' per vedere i veri risultati delle tue campagne Google Ads.

Cordialmente,
Isaiah, Account Manager

LecheToday

seems ok so far, ads are not online yet so can't say for sure. Might update later when ads are live.

June 3, 2021

Hi, Leche Today! Thank you for leaving a review. We really appreciate it. We have contacted you regarding your campaigns so please check your inbox or spam folder.

Talk soon.

Mackfast solution

very nice app to advertise it helped me to make sales i recommend people to use this app thanks you guys

May 28, 2021

Hi, Mackfast Solution! Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to hear you're making sales! Please let us know if there's anything you need to help you make the most of our app. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Happy selling!

Salon XXe

Review was required as a set up step. So far the interface looks good and usable, once I start using the app more I will be better placed to write a review..

April 21, 2021

Hi, Salon XXe owner!

I hope our app is helping you get more conversions! I just wanted to let you know that a review is not required for setup even though it may seem like it on our app interface.

Feel free to contact me at support@cleverecommerce.com with any other questions you may have.

All the best,
Isaiah

Sashas Haus

Review was required as a set up step. So far it looks good, once I start using the app and the ads run, I will be able to provide a genuine review

April 21, 2021

Hi, Sashas Haus!

I hope you are enjoying our app! I just wanted to let you know that a review is not required for setup even though it may seem like it on our app interface.

Happy selling,
Isaiah

Pride & Proud Designs

Still trying to finish setting up this app. I'm hoping that once I jump all the hurdles I will be happy with the time invested based on the results achieved.

March 26, 2021

Hi, Pride & Proud Designs! Thanks for leaving us a review. We've resolved the tech issues you've been having and would like to know if you need additional assistance. We'd love to hear your feedback! Please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Family Business (AESC)

I really waiting for the results, and sure I will provide you with my review of the app. how you ask me about the program before I even start with you?

March 26, 2021

Hi, Family Business (AESC). Thanks for your review! We ask for feedback from the start to know how your setup process was like. You can always update your review anytime. We'd love to know how we can improve your experience with our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

DistinctFW

The Tiffany Marie Collection

Why ask for a review before it can be tested out? I will update this review after actually using it. So far the concept is great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13