Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

dboost

Joséphine Cosmetics

The interface is not so fluid, I would like to see more editing capabilitiess while creating marketing campaigns.

September 23, 2019

Hello Joséphine Cosmetics!
Thank you for your feedback!
Our interface is as simple as possible in order to facilitate the process for the users. However, in the premium plan which is available for upgrading you can find a lot more editing and customization options.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team in case you need assistance.

Tide + Seek

Have just downloaded the app and so far seems quite easy to use but will need some more time to see if it benefits our store.

September 20, 2019

Hello Tide + Seek! Thank you for your review! We would be glad to hear your updated feedback after you have tried our services!

Lux Nightwear

Great App!! Technically ...
Need to improve Costumer services specially in the beginning of the Account plan!

August 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback Lux Nightwear, we will work harder and improve it!

DreamTopShop

I only start use and not know how the work.
After when I see how work apps I can tell more about
to apps is frendly or not

August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review! We look forward to working with you and helping you along the way!

Mill's Andem

So far so good. It has a good setup for easy access of tools. Will give a good report when i have gone far with the app

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your review, we hope to hear back from you once you have used our app a little more too!

AbbyGoose Fashions

So far so good. The app is simple enough, but thanks to a Google issue it has been slow going. Not a clever ads problem.

July 8, 2019

Thank you leaving a review, we'd love to hear back from you after you have used the app a bit more too.

Lee Lee Creations

So far it was easy to set up and input all of my infomatuon. Once its approved and launched I'll revise my review.

June 21, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review, and we look forward to hearing back from you after you've used our app more.

Envy Rose

still trying to work out the app and how it all works, its not a quick process but im hoping its worth it

June 18, 2019

Thanks for the review! We hope our app serves you well, and if you think it does we'd love to hear your updated feedback.

Amis.Marc

Very easy to set up, but can't use it unless give review first which is a little bit disappoint. I would love to give great review after I have tried.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review! If you so choose, you can come back and update your review after your continued use of it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7