Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

cikitsa

Location India

lets hope it gets good so we need to put reviews to run ads thats a minus lets see what will happen

May 31, 2022

Hi Cikitsa store owner,

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad to read that you're hopeful
with our app, and we hope you found the setup process easy! We're constantly working to improve our software and features so that you continue to enjoy them.

Your Account Manager has already reached out to you by email to consult with you personally regarding your account. In the meantime, you can always reach us at support@cleverads.com for any additional assistance.

Happy Selling,
Ben, Customer Success

Kegerator Online

This is the second or third review. please update my completed tasks. it is still a task to complete. please fix

June 9, 2022

Hi Kegerator Online,

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review.

If you ever need any assistance with anything, please feel free to use our live chat support service or email us at support@cleverads.com.

Best,
Pedro, Account Manager

Scoot City Ltd

Not great results after running my campaign for nearly 10 days and spending around £350. First after installing and connecting my google ads acc, the banners were launched without any prior discussion. This only happens on a premium plan, they also suppose to support banners creatives on this higher plan. Having said that my account manager really struggled to create any decent banners for me, I've since uninstalled. It may be ok for some businesses starting out, but unfortunately I'm not one of them.

April 19, 2022

Hi Scoot City Ltd store owner,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you found our app easy to use! We're constantly working to improve our software and features and hope you continue to enjoy them!

Please do not hesitate to contact us at support@cleverads.com for any additional assistance.

Happy Selling,

Boss Haggs

I'm still trying to figure it out..............................................................................

April 8, 2022

Hi Boss Haggs store owner,

We appreciate your feedback and we apologize if you haven't been fully satisfied with our app.

Your account manager has reached out to you via email to see if there's something more we can do for you. We would love to work this through with you.

Warm Regards,

Blue Sky Mattresses

app help me to bring traffic to my website. App is really helpful and I like this app as it help in increasing sales

April 8, 2022

Hi Blue Sky Matresses store owner,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you are finding our app useful. Is there something we could do to improve your experience with us?

We've reached out to you via email and would love to discuss any improvements you may suggest!

Warm Regards,

Fizeek by Franzoni

I think this will help me gain customers for sure. I have seen some great results so far and think I just need to see more action.

April 5, 2022

Hi Fizeek by Franzoni store owner,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! Your account manager has reached out to you via email to work this through with you! I hope you've received the email.

Please don't hesitate in contacting us again with any more feedback you would like to leave us at support@cleverads.com.

Kind Regards,

Babies Escape In Style

not understanding how to connect things if i could get some help with that i think this could be a great app

March 24, 2022

Hi Babies Escape in Style store owner,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and would like to apologize if our app wasn't clear on how to use our features. We've tried reaching out to you via email. We would really appreciate it if you could provide us some additional feedback regarding this issue and possibly see if we can work something out for you.

Warm regards,

teachersdressteachers

easy to set up and it was very quick. This part is very confusing. It asking me to download the app and submit a review but I already have it installed

February 8, 2022

Hi TeachersDressTeachers owner,

Thanks for leaving us your feedback! We are glad to hear that setup was quick and easy! If you have any questions or concerns, please leave us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com.

We'd love to have you update your review soon!

Warm wishes,

GENESIS1:3CANDLES LLC

This probably my second time using this app. I'm going to try and use it more often this year. I'm not that familiar with the app yet...

January 11, 2022

Hi, GENESIS1:3CANDLES LLC owner!

Thanks for using our service! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.

Happy selling,

Aramat Jewels

trying to install but didn`t work reinstall hope it works now. hope it goes work now so i can try and give a positive feedback

November 29, 2021

Hi, Aramat Jewels owner!

Thank you for your review. We're always glad to help our customers. We hope that reinstalling our software will be the solution! If you have any other questions, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,