Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

4Eva BO$$ED Up Boutique

This app is very confusing to use and I can't link or finish setting up my merchant account. I think it would be great if it was a little more user friendly.

Telos Interiors

This app is ok, but slightly confusing to use in collaboration with the google shopping official app

Limitless963

So far so good i guess. Still figuring out what to do and how much thi app could help. Don't know what else to say

January 29, 2020

We would love to hear back from you after you’ve gotten to use the app a bit more. Until then, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

VLVCI

Just started don’t understand how it works yet so at the moment I’m just waiting till the campaigns are being generated

January 21, 2020

Thank you for downloading our app and if you have any questions throughout the process please feel free to reach us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Sofizara

Its nice but still need some more information. But Google is always very handy and is the biggest searching site in the world

January 13, 2020

Thank you for the review and downloading our app! If you have any further questions or concerns with the platform, please feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Good Mela

I haven't yet used the app properly, this was on a task completion list on the dashboard so I'm completing the task!

January 21, 2020

Thank you for downloading our app and leaving a review regardless! We would love to hear back from you once you’ve gotten to use it some more.

MINDMYVIBE

JUST TRYING OUT NEW APPS FOR MY SHOPIFY STORE, I LIKE THE LOOK, A THE LAYOUT NICE.. MAYBE MORE COLOR OPTIONS

January 21, 2020

Thanks for choosing to download our app! We hope you find that we’re able to help you with your store and best of luck.

Seek Comfort

Still testing still 0 impressions though soo im not sure but i will keep trying to for the next few days

January 21, 2020

We’re sorry to hear that you have not gotten any results just yet and we hope this has changed! If you have any questions about the app itself or other tips, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Platinum Black Shop

Just now using the app, not sure how good it is. Wil update a review later. Hope it helps push traffic to my store.

December 12, 2019

We look forward to hearing back from you once you have gotten to use the app a bit more. In the meantime, best of luck and thanks for choosing to use our app!

Haikuz

Just getting started using this app. I hope it can really deliver conversions into my site. I'll update review after a few months.

December 2, 2019

Thanks for downloading our app! We wish you all the best and look forward to reading your updated review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9