Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords & Shopping ads (COVID-19 50% Off )

OXFORD REVISION

We had some problems installing the app. The last page to confirm the installation wouldn't load. I had to uninstall the app to install it again. Now it seems to be fine.

March 30, 2020

Hi, Oxford Revision!

I would love to set up a phone call to go over the issues you had, or to clarify any other problems. You can also reach out via Zendesk or email.

We are glad you were able to install it in the end!

MacAi & Co

haven't really used yet so cannot comment, just installed and as part of the installation it needs a review so this is my review

March 29, 2020

Hey, MacAi & Co!

Did you come across any issues in the installation process? Let us know how the app works for you down the road! We're here if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot,

Shielded Audio

Just installed and will update further down the road. Hoping this will help us create ads to boost our sales.

March 13, 2020

Thank you for installing the app!! We hope it all went smoothly.

Please, feel free to update your review further down the road :) we just ask for a rating at the beginning for the installation process.

Unimet Trading Partners

I am still learning how it works, but I have received some new traffic to my store which is good. I would like to expand on it more.

March 13, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear you got some new traffic!!

Keep in mind, we ask you to rate our app based on the 5 step installation process.

Tranquil Life in Color

I keep getting asked to leave a review for this. I haven't had a chance to use the app yet, so leaving this for now.

March 10, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback! We ask users to leave a review based on the installment process, and then update it depending on how the app works for them.

Best of Luck!

VAN-HY

Just installed the App. Trying it for the first time. Will write a complete review when I have tested it.

March 10, 2020

Hello!

Please let us know if you have any questions in regard to how the app works or your account. We are here to help!

Choufani

Still working my way around. Not sure what to expect. Will update soon. But it seems to be ok. Hope it is as good as I read

March 2, 2020

Hi Choufani,

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you have any issuess down the road, or questions we can clear up for you.

Tapahat

not

February 26, 2020

Hi,

We do not know exactly what you are referring to. Could you reach us by email and explain to us how we can help you? Thanks a lot.

Scholarly Artist Gallery

This app is kind of chaotic. When I make an Ad, it’s difficult to find it again and somehow due to the way Google is setup, I ended up with more than one ad account under the same name. It’s not an intuitive app for advertising if you are new to technology based work.

February 24, 2020

Hi Scholarly Artist Gallery,

We are very sorry to hear that you have encountered issues using our app. We always try to improve our user friendliness, therefore we very much appreciate your feedback. We are reviewing your issue your ad campaign, to resolve this problem as soon as possible!

Many apologies!

Tents City

Asked me to review it to use the app, haven't used the product yet - so can't really comment. Seems odd.

February 24, 2020

Hi there,

It seems there was some confusion. We are not asking you to review our app quite yet, but instead provide us with feedback on the download process.

Thank you!