Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Cross Sell & Upsell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

naturesawaiting.com

Time spent using app 13 minutes

This app was very easy to use and easy to set up. Thank you for making this easy and user friendly.

MAIACOMBO

Time spent using app 1 day

I appreciate the upsell functions you bring in the app. I will continue to use them to increase the order value of our store. Thank you very much for your enthusiastic support in fixing CSS errors

October 27, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@buddhaapps.com if you need further assistance with our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

Nordicgear.dk

Location Denmark

App'en gør det den skal og den er intuitiv og simpel. Da jeg havde brug for hjælp, var der lynhurtig og problemfri support.

October 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Have an amazing day!

PLR PRINTABLES - YOU CAN USE AS IS

I turned this on and within about a minute, my store was transformed into a more efficient selling machine! I LOVE this app! Thank you!

October 27, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

Remove Pests

Time spent using app 18 minutes

So far everything works well. Easy to use, easy to install and works like a treat upselling just as it should

June 8, 2022

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value your feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

Ellie Young Beauty Shop❤

Very good service and high efficiency. Their respnse is very quick. really helpful. Thank you very much.

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

CBD-Certified.com

Location France

L'appli fonctionne très bien sur notre thème Providence. Il faut installer l'app products reviews de Shopify si l'on veut faire remonter les étoiles des product reviews dans les widgets de recommandations. Le support est très réactif et efficace. Je recommande.

June 8, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique, cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Nous espérons que vous continuerez à profiter de notre application.

Passez une bonne journee!

St. Thomas Aquinas Academy

Easy to use, works great, and has so many features! Perfection would equal being able to select where the products show up instead of just having it attached to the footer, but overall I am delighted with the app. Thank you!

June 8, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review! As for the recommendations showing to the footer, if you need it in a different location inside the page, please email us at support@buddhaapps.com and we will send it the instructions on how to customise the widget placement inside the page or we can do it for you.

Have a great day!

Eagle National Supply

Nice free app! I just finished setting up the best sellers on the home page. Support even helped me move the section up to the top of my page the same day I requested it. I sell a lot of products that require 2 parts to mix together so having a recommended section right below the product listing that I can manually set up is necessary. The manual setup on this app is quick and easy, just like I needed!

May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

maquistador.

Location France

Très facile à mettre en place et design personnalisable, je recommande cette app de cross selling !

May 3, 2022

Nous espérons que vous continuerez à profiter de notre application.

Passez une bonne journee!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25