Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 29, 2019

So far so good. Easy installation and quick to set up. Too early to tell it i am getting results yet but i am sure that i will see soon

4aKid
South Africa
Time spent using app: 15 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! We hope this app will do the trick for you!

October 25, 2019

This was so easy to add to my store! I also asked a question to the store on how to stop the zoom feature and they took care of that for me too. I recommend!

Sol Planner
Time spent using app: 9 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

October 24, 2019

Super practical application and very easy to use!
Moreover it is totally free

Robes Manice
Belgium
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied November 1, 2019

We are so glad that you are happy with our app! Thank you so much for the great review!

Edited October 24, 2019

While this app is super easy to install and works wonderfully, most of the features aren't customisable as yet. However, the team at Buddha apps was super helpful and made the changes I requested promptly. Couldn't be happier with the experience ! Keep up the great work.

Kosha Yoga Co
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied November 1, 2019

Thank you for noticing our strong points and for the great review!
As I am sure you already know, pretty soon we will release a new version with a lot more customisations in place.

Until then, I hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

October 23, 2019

GREAT! It's not the most customisable app in the world, since you can only select the headline and nothing else like, buttom's color or change the way the products are displayed, but come on is for FREE! And it works really nice so far! So def give it a go.

Perfezione Lingerie
Time spent using app: 25 days
October 19, 2019

The folks at Buddah Apps are great - great products that work and do what they say they do and the support is excellent. Thank you Buddah!

Your Vintage Department Store
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 18, 2019

I used this app to improve my site, and its really easy to use and understand. Props to the minds behind this app.

dogcaretech
Oman
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 16, 2019

WONDERFUUUULLLLL AND ALL FREE FOR LIFE. Incredibile sono molto felice l'app è fantastica!!! con le immagini in movimento tipo zoom è eccezzionale. Vi Amo grazie

THE WONDERFUL GIFTS
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 12, 2019

This app does what it says on the tin. Can't believe this thing is free. I just wish I could figure out how to swap the position of it relative to my reviews

EvergreenEve
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited October 12, 2019

Very easy to install and looks nice although I think I would like to skip the shades and have a little less movement on the ,,also bought" items. Would have liked to be able to translate the ,,add to chart" button though. Look forward to see if this will indeed increase sales.

Mistur
Iceland
Time spent using app: 3 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied October 15, 2019

Hey there! Thank you for the great review! It means so much to us :) Also, we have sent you an email, saying that we can help you make some design changes. If you want us to help you with that, please reply to our email from contact@buddhaapps.com and we will do our best to help you.

Have a lovely day!